Torrents

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
What site people using these days for torrents? Preferably one that doesn't require an invite- unless you have an invite for me ;)

Malkav

French Madman
What site people using these days for torrents? Preferably one that doesn't require an invite- unless you have an invite for me ;)

RARBG works well enough for me for TV and movies.
I'm way too lazy to care about ratios and shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
BTN is running an auction for 50 open invites if any of you wanna work with each other. sadly I don't have a seedbox so I'm nowhere near the min points needed to bid

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
got some IPT invites if needed. no lurkers.

pm me an email if you know how to seed, maintain ratio and you want one

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Ive just been renting from Redbox and handbraking the movies to my Plex server. It's slow manual labor but low risk. I get tv shows from eztv which is public Access and thus far has worked great. I use yts for movies I can't rent or borrow from someone.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Why are people still torrenting when you can just download from sites like Warez-BB?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why are people still torrenting when you can just download from sites like Warez-BB?
Why are you still downloading when you can just torrent them from places like IPT?

But seriously, my guess would be choice of quality, subtitles, etc. More options maybe? Torrents also work into a lot of our automated systems. Gets the shit automatically and I don't have to do anything.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Why are you still downloading when you can just torrent them from places like IPT?

But seriously, my guess would be choice of quality, subtitles, etc. More options maybe? Torrents also work into a lot of our automated systems. Gets the shit automatically and I don't have to do anything.

Yeah, but it's invite only so GG?

FWIW, Warez has become less and less reliable, but torrenting still seems to involve the highest risk, hence my tone.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

FWIW, Warez has become less and less reliable, but torrenting still seems to involve the highest risk, hence my tone.
Nearly everyone that posts in this thread has IPT invites. BTN is another private torrent that is balls hard to get an invite too, but not IPT.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

The "high risk" torrents are those dumb public sites. I've never had an issue in all my years on IPT & BTN. That's the entire point behind invite only trackers. The other big reasons, as pointed out, are quality standards and automation.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I've only ever used the worst of the worst public sites and never had any issues. But I also don't have a 24/7 automated setup where I download everything ever recorded.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
So, how does a veteran FoH'er secure one of these all-access passes to Torrent Heaven?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So, how does a veteran FoH'er secure one of these all-access passes to Torrent Heaven?
Not to mention, literally two posts above your Warez touting post, Araysar was offering invites to IPT. And I bet if I went back and counted in this thread, probably a hundred different offers like it have been made.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Not to mention, literally two posts above your Warez touting post, Araysar was offering invites to IPT. And I bet if I went back and counted in this thread, probably a hundred different offers like it have been made.

No need for the snark, I got one.

Salt aside, do you guys recommend using a proxy even though it's a private site?