Torrents

galgor

Bronze Knight of the Realm
In an idiot move, I logged in to my BTN account on a friends computer. They saved the login credentials, got my account flagged and banned. My most treasured tracker out the window. Think I'm gonna be sick.

I'm kinda not sure where to go. Where do you guys go for TV? Not IPT, please.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In an idiot move, I logged in to my BTN account on a friends computer. They saved the login credentials, got my account flagged and banned. My most treasured tracker out the window. Think I'm gonna be sick.

Usenets and IPT. Sorry man. :(

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

8 years ago a housemate cost me my HDBits account. His ratio killer of choice, The Simpsons - yep he was downloading animations in HD.

• 1Solidarity

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

Jesus man, that fucking sucks. I'm really sorry to hear that. I might legit murder my "friend" over that.

IPT usually gets every single thing BTN does, you just have to make a little more effort to automate it, if that's what you do.

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Jesus man, that fucking sucks. I'm really sorry to hear that. I might legit murder my "friend" over that.

IPT usually gets every single thing BTN does, you just have to make a little more effort to automate it, if that's what you do.
Run jackett and it's the exact same as BTN essentially. You might have to unrar a release or two but that's an automated script also.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Speaking of such, how do you handle the unraring? I had that setup on my previous install of sonnar and deluge, but I can't figure it out this time.

Crone

Speaking of such, how do you handle the unraring? I had that setup on my previous install of sonnar and deluge, but I can't figure it out this time.
It's in deluge settings. Pretty sure it has its own tab even?

Then in Sonarr I just have the black hole set to the same spot that deluge unrars them too. So sonarr will take an extra second to find it, but it always works out.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Hey man did you ever get into brokenstones? I'm looking for an invite myself.
Unfortunately anyone with a _sl tag means they were pulled from the old forum and don't have a new account here so he won't be responding to your quote. Someone else might see it though.

Toony

Molten Core Raider
Looking for a notwhat invite, apollo's making me nervous lately with all the downtime. Dont have a lot to trade other than an IPtorrents & apollo invite.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Anyone have a what.cd or someplace to get audiobooks? All I have is IPT (so does everyone else).

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Is there a site for PC games that's better then IPT? IPT seems to be lacking in in pc shit. Like today they posted the update for street fighter 5 arcade edition but not the game. Also it seems it's rare that they post the update for games.

spronk

FPS noob
Anyone notice IPT now charges 1k points to zap a torrent?

edit: just browsed through the IPT forums and thats a new change apparently, if you seed something less than 2 weeks its gonna cost 1k points instead of the previous 50. bummer, but I only download a handful of movies from them a year so will continue to just zap em

Last edited:

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Anyone notice IPT now charges 1k points to zap a torrent?

edit: just browsed through the IPT forums and thats a new change apparently, if you seed something less than 2 weeks its gonna cost 1k points instead of the previous 50. bummer, but I only download a handful of movies from them a year so will continue to just zap em

IPT can get fucked. They just keep getting more and more lousy.

Thank god I barely have to use them since the Newsgroup scene is fucking tight.

Crone

IPT can get fucked. They just keep getting more and more lousy.

Thank god I barely have to use them since the Newsgroup scene is fucking tight.
What newsgroup website have you found works best for getting movies? For TV shows, I agree, it's tits. But for movies, I feel its annoying as shit trying to find the right quality. IPT just makes it so easy.