Total War: Warhammer

Discussion in 'PC & Console Gaming' started by Lleauaric, Feb 15, 2015.

1. DONOR

Julian The Apostate
    Ratings:
    +242
    Warhammer 1 is on sale for $20 for anyone who is waiting.

So much fucking content in this game. It always feels like there are a few campaigns I want to start after the one I’m on and I really haven’t touched tomb kings yet. I just finished a legendary chaos and WE campaign. Started a dwarf campaign and loving it. Spent the first 65 turns confined to my starting province getting punished every time I tried to leave until I got walls everywhere.

I’m gonna start Bretonian campaign next and see how the buffs were. I hope CA revisit Empire, green skins, and beastmen. They seem really stale right now.

2. Gankak Lord Nagafen Raider

Gankak
    Ratings:
    +460
    dwarfs are so fucking gross because it takes so much to break them and stay broken.

• Like Like x 1
    • Solidarity Solidarity x 1
  3. Pyros Molten Core Raider

Pyros
    Ratings:
    +273
    There's potentially some free DLCs in this year's Make War Not Love event thing from SEGA. If you go to SEGA Make War Not Love 5 and link your steam account and provide a valid email, assuming the playtime numbers are hit, you get The Grim and the Grave DLC on Day1 and Blood DLC on Day3. These are applied directly to your steam account. Not huge but it's free and all it requires is to get some email spam shit for a few days until you unsubscribe(email can be throwaway not linked to steam too, but you do need to confirm it). You don't have to actively participate to get the rewards based on what they're saying in the rules, although you could leave one of the games running(both Warhammer, Endless Space 2, CoH2 and DoW3 are the games that count).

Also comes with 2 Genesis games right away for free, although that's not particularily great apparently versus just downloading an emulator but eh, free shit is free.

• Like Like x 1