True Detective

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
I remember liking Dorff in the 90s but I for1 some reason can't remember him from anything but SFW.
I've got Blade and Alone in the Dark right at the forefront when I think about his memorable roles and he was basically playing a poor man's Christian Slater directly opposite of Christian Slater just hamming shit up in Alone int he Dark. He was decent in a really terrible recent remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre that was an unnecessary backstory for Leatherface but that might just be because everybody else was horrible in that. He's a really, really bad actor.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
That scene gave me really high hopes for the rest of the season. Alas...
Dude getting the shit kicked out of him there by Colin Farrell is a guy with which I went to high school, several years younger than I am; he's a great dude, currently wrapping up a stint on NCIS LA, I think.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Who took the barfs away from the movie and TV sections.

Fucking stupid.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Season 3 is filming in my town. Im gonna try to get in on the crew somehow. I know a few people who are signed up to be extras already. Hoping i can get in as a PA or something similar.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Season 3 is filming in my town. Im gonna try to get in on the crew somehow. I know a few people who are signed up to be extras already. Hoping i can get in as a PA or something similar.
Sweet. Fill us in if you do!

• 1Like

gak

<Gold Donor>
Ask absolutely everyone why season 2 was a dumpster fire compared to season 1.

td.jpg

• 1Solidarity

velk

Trakanon Raider
I'm still pretty sure S1 was just carried by the acting. It was just as full of overly portentous monologues on random nonsense, McConaughey just made it work instead of looking like a dipshit.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Season 2 was so forgettable and unappealing. If it were on a TV right now, I might pass by without even registering it.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm still pretty sure S1 was just carried by the acting. It was just as full of overly portentous monologues on random nonsense, McConaughey just made it work instead of looking like a dipshit.

Better get Stephen Dorff then.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Season 2 was so forgettable and unappealing. If it were on a TV right now, I might pass by without even registering it.

Colin Farrell was about the only thing worth watching. Rachel Mcadams had a few funny lines basically telling guys lusting after her that she loves to fuck, but they had no shot.

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
The mythology behind season 1 was another part of what made it so good. Of course it also spawned dipshit theories like "Marty is the Yellow King, hurrdurr."

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users