Twitch now has a dress code

Column_sl

shitlord
This is the most cringeworthy thing I've ever read in my entire life.

You're one hystercial neckbeard faggot.
And you are one bottom dwelling piece of shit. The gall you have to criticize other people for making something of their lives.

This is why you always be a nothing. Now make like your dad's condom and be a failure elsewhere.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only twitch streams I really enjoy are the guys who either do speed runs or play older games. I never understood the donating/subscribing culture but to each their own.

Column_sl

shitlord
The only twitch streams I really enjoy are the guys who either do speed runs or play older games. I never understood the donating/subscribing culture but to each their own.
How else are they going to make money to stream on twitch? This is what they decided to do with their lives it isn't some passing thing they casually do.

The popular streamers work around 12 hours a day everyday with little to no vacation, and no medical. Their typical audience is around 2k.
That is a shitload of work, and they are dealing with quite abit of competition.

Most of them have to plan what they are going to do every week just to keep their audiences entertained. It's no different then any radio show except they work much longer hours with no staff to help them out.

Without their subs, and donations they wouldn't be able to stream anymore.

For Example I actively sub to Man vs Game. I like his show more then anything currently on TV.
He works his ass off. Why shouldn't he make money like any other entertainer?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I put in some serious OT yesterday. I got off work and went to my second job of playing some games on the PC. You know its a grind boys got its all part of livin.

Column_sl

shitlord
"work"

They play video games for a living. They are getting a paid vacation every day.
Cool,so you do it everyday in front of an audience that you appear of in front of a camera, and then report back to me of how nice of a vacation that is.

There's a huge difference between playing video games in the privacy of your own home versus entertaining a stream 12 hours a day.

It also takes the average streamer, if they are lucky, up to 2 years before they can build an audience big enough to make it their careers.

Column_sl

shitlord
Lirik usually has 20k+ people watching him and he never uses a facecam. It's pretty private for him.
Yet he entertains his stream constantly. Bad example, especially since he started from Toweliees channel one of the hardest working streamers out there.

He wasn't an overnight success it took him years with Toweliee to get where he was at.

Also one of the reasons Lirik doesn't use a cam is pretty obvious, he doesn't want to deal with certain comments to come up because of his race. He said it many times in Toweliee's chat.

Like I said if you think it's so easy I dare you to try it. Go out right now put a stream together, work 2 years on the pipe dream you might eventually get paid enough to do it full time, and then entertain 2k-20k people everyday more then 80 hours a week . Then report back to me how much of a walk in the park that is...

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I'm going to go ahead and say twitch streamers have an easier and much less stressful job than me as a cbrne analyst. Sorry column.

No one here is going to try and become a streamer because the majority (maybe?) of us are educated and want careers and to do something with our lives.

I do admire you, trying to overcome your mental deficiencies, god bless.

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm going to go ahead and say twitch streamers have an easier and much less stressful job than me as a cbrne analyst. Sorry column.

No one here is going to try and become a streamer because the majority (maybe?) of us are educated and want careers and to do something with our lives.

I do admire you, trying to overcome your mental deficiencies, god bless.
I guarantee by the way you bitch about what other people do for a living, you are not only doing nothing with your life, you are also un educated.

I'm sorry it didnt work out for you. I pitty what your family has to deal with everyday, and the stress you bring into their lives. It must be a large task for them to have such a loser as a bread winner

I don't admire you, I feel sorry for the people you effect because you are so small minded.

Column_sl

shitlord
Column confirmed poor streamer with <1 viewer.
Reaching at straws. Here's an idea since you obviously are struggling in the money department maybe you should take a little less time posting on message boards ,and a little more time figuring out why you are barely paying the bills every month.

We can't all be well off tho. I thank you for cleaning those toilets every night, and really putting in that work you claim is so stressful,haha.

I pity your kids if they ever want do something that may garner any type of success with such a worthless role model in their home.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yep column. You got me, I am a latino janitor with 10 kids. You're so smart. How did you figure it out?

Did a latino janitor tenderly violate you butthole as a child? Is that why you hate them?

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wait a minute, kaceytron purposefully designed her logo to look like Brazzers?
Dude, I'm telling you. She is one of the grandmasters of trolling. Just take a step back and look at her entire fucking gig she has going here. Listen to a couple videos...it's pure golden MAGIC flowing from her mouth. That butthole video alone she made like $50 by acting upset that kids were talking about her butthole. FIFTY DOLLARS. Because they wanted their comment to be shown on the screen, so they donated. Not to mention the excellent use of that really nice bewbage. The tits are like those swirly hypnotic wheels, and while the kids are dazed...she just whispers shit to them and they give her money.

She just did a fucking stream with Athene last night...that right there fucking tells you the real story here.