Twitch.tv

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
There is a family sharing thing with Amazon Prime, I'm not sure exactly how it works. But I know I have my Mom on my Amazon Prime on her own Amazon account. Been quite a while since I looked into it. I just set it up and some point and she gets the free 2 day shipping and stuff. That might get you the twitch prime sub (amongst other Amazon Prime benefits)

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
They removed Twitched from Roku so I don't even use Twitch anymore. Rumor is Twitch will release a new app but not watching anything until then.

They also removed it from all my TVs. I wonder what happened.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
They also removed it from all my TVs. I wonder what happened.

If it was like my samsung TV, the app wasnt legit, it was made by some dude in Russia. Allegedly Twitch is planning on putting their own official app out "soon"

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If it was like my samsung TV, the app wasnt legit, it was made by some dude in Russia. Allegedly Twitch is planning on putting their own official app out "soon"
It was there because Twitch pulled its app months and months ago. This guy moved in to fill the void. Not sure what Amazon is doing but im not going to sit at my computer to watch streaming when I have a 65 inch curved OLED. I'll just skip it.

Cybsled

I have an Amazon Fire and they recently retooled their Twitch app to an upgraded version that replaced the old one. I want to say it happened about a month or so ago. The new version actually lets you use an on screen keyboard if you want to actually chat in chat and the emotes are actually setup reasonably instead of that thin bar you had to scroll through on the old one.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Why is it that they have annoying "game show" like announcers every time I open the front page to twitch TV?

GDI.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah yah yah, so I'm into twitch drama, sue me.

Starting @3:18 - 5:45

Awesome trolling guys. Thumbs up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Doc had his first stream since being suspended today.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I was worried they wouldn't allow that bathroom emote. I would have subbed if he got it in.

Fadaar

That guy
26 months in a row for me, tho I wouldn't spend a dime of my own money for a sub. Thanks Prime.

• 1Solidarity

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Make your own Twitch channel and sub to yourself. These strimmer kids are getting insufferable.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So why is Doc’s stream like the only one with any production quality? You would think by now some Hollywood types would be megaproducing shit for twitch.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Probably not worth the effort for 99% of the streamers? you can just be an idiot like XQC or Mizkif and still get 10k+ subs with zero production

• 1Like