Twitch.tv

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Whores usually get upset when you don't pay them. Chukzombi Chukzombi can confirm.
eh, whores get upset over anything. i had one sucking me off and i started palming her titties. she stopepd to say, "dont fondle me". meanwhile she's got my balls in her mouth. but whatever, i stopped. you like these stories? i got a million. :eek:

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Did Asmongold quit streaming? Looked at his channel and he hasn't streamed in over a month.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
Basically he quit his streams because he wasn’t having fun playing the games

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Looks like that streamer girl he was dating broke up with him.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Looks like that streamer girl he was dating broke up with him.

Apparently, from Asmongolds buddy McConnell she was some pretty high priced pussy spending his twitch dollars left and right. Also he can take a break for a month or two and come back to probably record numbers like most big streamers are able to accomplish, all while selling some bullshit drama.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Wow, PinkSparkles was a gold-digging, self-centered whore? I don't think anyone could have seen that coming at all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Wow, PinkSparkles was a gold-digging, self-centered whore? I don't think anyone could have seen that coming at all.

She only had to live in Asmongolds attic filled with mold, trash, and ball funk. Hopefully he was kind enough to shower before he made her choke down some baby spackle. If you think about it when you are making $100k a month in free twitch moneys, spending $10k on a live in gutter slut isn't a bad deal.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
eh, whores get upset over anything. i had one sucking me off and i started palming her titties. she stopepd to say, "dont fondle me". meanwhile she's got my balls in her mouth. but whatever, i stopped. you like these stories? i got a million. :eek:

Astr049

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
when you get tattoos that make your skin look like the desks in detention, it doesn't really matter if there are misspellings.

• 2Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm not necroing the H1Z1 thread because it doesn't deserve it, but I thought some of you might like this:

• 1Worf
  • 1Like