Twitch.tv

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that a tough pile of shit to go through. However, as fucked up as this may sound, he is now free to live his life which is something special.

I think Zack is actually pretty smart dude. I am hoping his smarts kick in sooner rather than later and he does not allow himself to get swallowed up by grief. Easier said than done.

I used to think all the easy shitty thoughts you can think of someone that lives the way he does. Then a year or two ago I just happened to watch one of his ZackRawr videos and I thought he had a really good take on whatever the subject was. He was thoughtful, genuine and honest to the point he did not pull punches. I realized that underneath all his "shit posting" style of streaming was a good person that can actually have a positive impact on some young people's lives.

Don't get me wrong, I do not think he is the savior of the next generation, but he is a far better influence on them versus streamers like Destiny or Hasan.

I truly wish Zack the best and I hope one day he is able to find a wife and have kids.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Fadaar

That guy
His asmon persona is akin to DrD where he tries to be an abrasive asshole but deep down he's a genuinely good person. Sucks to hear his mom died but it seemed like it was going to happen sooner rather than later. Both his parents are old as fuck, his dad is in his 70s I believe. He was old enough to serve in Vietnam at the very least.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
If you are on oxygen while still smoking, then death seems inevitable. Especially if exploding oxygen tanks are knocking your frail body around lmao.

My aunt has fucked up lungs from smoking and breathes like Darth Vader, she stopped 25 years ago and is still totally fucked up and mostly housebound.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Saw this last night and felt terrible for him. I guess the only silver lining is that while I'm sure he's always going to have that hoarder-esque degenerate part of himself. I still think he put a lot of his life on hold wanting to be close to his mom and take care of her. Hopefully he is able to come to terms with it and when he's able he can start living his life a bit more. He has talked about wanting his own place and the wife and kids thing before. I don't think that's happening in that house. He certainly has the funds to live where he'd like at this point.

His last gf wanted him to get a house for her/them but he declined-- leading to the eventual breakup.

Primary reason being was to take care of his mom.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I saw it as leeching views. She might not allow his mention on her stream, but she would appear in his chat while he's ending stream to cause a dust up occasionally. That was even some months removed from the time they dated.

No denying they talk regularly for the past several months since the break-up, but for her I think it's more agenda than actual friends.

I've only ever seen her bully him on stream when they were together.

Zack tolerated a lot, and it's not clear he recieved any enrichment or betterment to his being for it.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
According to McConnell she was getting paid upwards of $6k-7k a month to let pigpen nut inside her which probably led to nonstop yeast infections.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I saw it as leeching views. She might not allow his mention on her stream, but she would appear in his chat while he's ending stream to cause a dust up occasionally. That was even some months removed from the time they dated.

No denying they talk regularly for the past several months since the break-up, but for her I think it's more agenda than actual friends.

I've only ever seen her bully him on stream when they were together.

Zack tolerated a lot, and it's not clear he recieved any enrichment or betterment to his being for it.
Hopefully got a titty fuck or 2

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah I mean you don't build yourself for sex and then have no sex with your boyfriend.

He busted a lot of nuts-- but there are 23 hours in a day.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Lol, this Board cracks me up. We went from some heartfelt posts about the passing of Zack`s Mom to what a whore his ex-gf is.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Lol, this Board cracks me up. We went from some heartfelt posts about the passing of Zack`s Mom to what a whore his ex-gf is.
Since we’re on this topic I assume her OF has leaked multiple times, she just getting nude or railed?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Since we’re on this topic I assume her OF has leaked multiple times, she just getting nude or railed?

Maybe it's changed this year, but in the past it's always just been lewds. I didn't see any nudes.

Although that may have changed over the summer. Whenever I tabled a leak from her though it was just vanilla stuff.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The dude is clearly Elvis Presley levels of Momma's Boy (if you're unfamiliar, it's not good). Elvis was famously never the same after his mom died and was cripplingly depressed for several years. Avoiding public, recording, etc... and he had hordes of screaming fans, beautiful women, and financially motivated staff around him trying to cheer him up. To which of course old boy has none of these things.

Asmongold may very well go dark for quite a while and crank up his hoarder sweaty levels to heights never before seen. His house may indeed become a shrine to Nurgle.

• 2Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The dude is clearly Elvis Presley levels of Momma's Boy (if you're unfamiliar, it's not good). Elvis was famously never the same after his mom died and was cripplingly depressed for several years. Avoiding public, recording, etc... and he had hordes of screaming fans, beautiful women, and financially motivated staff around him trying to cheer him up. To which of course old boy has none of these things.

Asmongold may very well go dark for quite a while and crank up his hoarder sweaty levels to heights never before seen. His house may indeed become a shrine to Nurgle.
He may not hoard things he buys for himself, as he's repeatedly said he very rarely buys things for himself. His spending was almost exclusively for his mom. However, I guarantee he won't throw away a SINGLE thing his mom hoarded. That house will have to be bulldozed when/if he ever moves away.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He may not hoard things he buys for himself, as he's repeatedly said he very rarely buys things for himself. His spending was almost exclusively for his mom. However, I guarantee he won't throw away a SINGLE thing his mom hoarded. That house will have to be bulldozed when/if he ever moves away.
I doubt it people that live with hoarders hate the hoard with a passion.

• 2Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I doubt it people that live with hoarders hate the hoard with a passion.

My husband is still traumatized from living with his hoarder mom and if he gets a whiff of me not throwing something away that I don't have a use for right this second, he's chucking it.

• 3Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme
My husband is still traumatized from living with his hoarder mom and if he gets a whiff of me not throwing something away that I don't have a use for right this second, he's chucking it.
I'm sure your husband absolutely loved his mother and misses her daily. But I also doubt very much he had the co-dependent relationship that Zach had with his mother.

• 1Truth!