Ultima Online - UO An Corp ||| All the IPY T2A pvp goodness with none of the AZ

I'd use IRC. irc.stratics.com:6667 #ancorp orMibbit. You could do both forums and irc if you don't get a bite right away.

Also, for anyone who's tried playing UO but was disgusted by the interface/jerkiness, you might want to give theSallos clienta try.

edit: err...

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Well my two pickaxes broke, I went into that mibbit link and tried to sell 214 iron ingots @ 2gp. Got laughed at then two nice people gave me 2k gold total for free, so worked out. Bought 15 pick axes and going to get my pack horse, things are looking up lmao

Flight

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_62494.jpg

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
You didnt learn your lesson from the last event Flight?

Lol. You bring the boat this time.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I forget, where is teh voting place in britain? gonna log out there since might be away and need to remote control my comp to vote :p

African

Golden Knight of the Realm
gimme 2k now and ill vote, need to get a pack llama, dragging shit around is PITA. tell me where to vote too :p im trying to refamilarize myself.
I'll be on later tonight if you need some money to get started. I've been traveling for work.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
nah i managed to get started, but ill hit u up tomorrow when i vote, thanks for offering. I found the building, gg. wouldnt mind a guild in the near future though, making a provo/dexer for monies but leveling up a healing mage for pvps.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Hey African, just to appease my curiosity....were you actually planning on paying everyone that voted for you? I'm not asking because I'm looking for your money or anything...I never intended on asking for the 2k gold in the first place, but was just wondering if you were saying that just to get votes or if you actually intended to do it.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Probably done playing here. Both times I tried to join a cool guild they just ended up killing me and taking my stuff.

Lol.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
roflmao Friday. Yeah the community sucks. Tempted to go back and try official UO server. emailed them and got my account details back after 10 years away.

Spent the last week and a half just Mining and Blacksmithing. Going to try push to GM over the next few days.

Anyone want to start a shop together or know of a good place to place one right now ?

Also skill gains are either stupidly fast (most anything in a dungeon) or painfully slow (0.1 every four hours or so active mining).

lost

<Bronze Donator>
welp im still lookin for a group/guild
biggrin.png
im getting my tmaing up atm in shame. got my provoker/dexxer sparring my mage in town atm too

Flight

Molten Core Raider
African are you still giving away those 2 houses to people who voted for you ? I could sure use one. Every single ore I've mined is going into getting BSM to GM (mined approx 140k ore so far so only need to borrow house, can give it back soon as I'm done leveling and I have cash coming in).

Not even been getting my 5k a day from vendors - what's an easy way to macro that on a spare account ? Someone said flour + water = dough (sell to vendor) but NPC isn't buying it.

Someone mentioned cartography. Start with a level 50 Carto toon and make World Maps ?Cartography - UOGuide, theUltimaOnlineencyclopedia

Anyone any other ideas for the daily 5k ?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Well I havent been doing the whole vendor 5k a day thing but making a toon at 50 animal taming, go to shame and taming 4 scorpions I was able to go and murder the evil mages and make decent gold. Although it wasnt good for raising animal tmaing since the passive combat skill gain is slow but its decent money. I've used that money to buy bandages/weapons for my other 2 toons to spar. Almost got my provo dexxer 5xgm, hoping he will make me decent buck once I get his provocation up higher while I level my animal taming too.

I did mining, and I have these two steam macro's that will combine piles, leap frog the pile from tile to tile and smelt for u which sped up things a lot but its still so tedious. I was thinking of mining INSIDE shame since the mobs drop pickaxes, ore and it's a dungeon cave that would enhance mining skill. Maybe do an animal tamer miner lmao. 50 animal taming 50 mining :p bring a long a pack horse or something, theres a forge outside shame. Just an idea, I'm still figuring things out.

I did learn that, runebooks are able to be stolen. Was pretty surprised to see mine missing.

I quit this about a week after launch, right after getting my double dragon tamer/provoker... didnt seem like there was much else to do besides farm gold and farm more gold.
But...it was fun to start random trouble with my pvp accounts, and i still lol irl at chasing a naked thief/ahole/whatever through the woods until he gets to his house, runs inside and talks shit to you

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm still playing a bit... but letting someone be the king of brit might be one of the dumbest ideas ever......

I have been pretty impressed with just how active dungeons are and have had a lot of fun just crawling with my brother. I think out of dungeon skill gain might be a bit too slow... but that aside, server is pretty great.