Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines sequel? Remake?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yep...as I thought, Gamespot player isn't a complete retard like the IGN player, but the gameplay still looks janky as fuck.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
This is going to be hot garbage

15rlqlll71551.jpg

• 3Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nobody cared about this game a year ago, after they moved the locale to CHAZ-- they certainly don't give a fuck now.

Malkav

French Madman
Well, at least they're talking about a trigger toggle and not forcing it on us I guess?

I mean, they seems to want to go all in on Malkavians and not do a lame version of them, even if it means some warnings for the snowflakes.

Then again, I'm a sucker for Malkavian stuff if it wasn't already obvious.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
View attachment 278268

This shit is going to be less gay than Twilight

sounds like Bloodlines successor in every way. Lofty goals that will hit budget and time constraints ala Masquerades 1 fashion.

Can't wait to see all the complaints about the game feeling like swiss cheese.

I'm getting strong Pantheon vibes from the dev posts.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Bloodlines was good because of the stories (not even really the main quest) and the atmosphere. This idiot comes in and is more worried about how you will feel when you see dialogue options for a make believe character instead of if the game is actually good. That is about all we need to know about the mindset of the team.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
So I guess the two good parts? WEll, they can't take the original back. I'm sure they'll try but they cant.

This is looking to be exactly what I expect of a vampire game. Nuclear radioactive garbage.

(It smells bad AND gives you dick cancer)

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
He has been removed from Dying Light 2 as well. Accusations that aren't even an issue if true, and a man's career is done.

• 1Mother of God

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
VtMB2 is looking like a strong contender for second worst game ever written (TLoU2 obviously has top spot locked down) so I can't really say I care much there. I highly doubt Avellone was hired for any real contribution beyond, "hey look, we hired MCA, buy our woke SJW abomination that shits all over the first one!"

Dying Light 2 though. I loved the first one and have had the sequel pre-ordered since before Amazon dropped the Prime discount on video games. Techland can go fuck themselves though, only way I play it now is a rental.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
my sister right now: I'm looking forward to VtM bloodlines 2
me crushing her hopes and dreams like any good older brother would do

1594107259716.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users