Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines sequel? Remake?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Bloodlines was good because of the stories (not even really the main quest) and the atmosphere. This idiot comes in and is more worried about how you will feel when you see dialogue options for a make believe character instead of if the game is actually good. That is about all we need to know about the mindset of the team.

And Pantheon is worried about the shape of a hillside outside of a dungeon that's never been worked on. Masquerades: The Fallen.

Can you hear me now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
So is there a player made patch or something to fix all the bugs from Bloodlines? Never played it but would be willing to pick it up on Steam or whatever if there is.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm

Considering the big delays with this, not surprised the director got replaced, but Mitsoda was narrative, which seems odd. Most of the story elements should have been locked down by now, so I assumed it was actual gameplay problems causing the delays. Wonder if the higher ups decided they wanted to drastically rework the narrative side, which seems crazy at this point.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He's been around since Troika, so it wouldn't surprise me if he made the mistake of pushing back against some of the woke SJW faggotry they are cramming into VTMB and that didn't fly at a company (and publisher) completely infested with that shit.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
He's been around since Troika, so it wouldn't surprise me if he made the mistake of pushing back against some of the woke SJW faggotry they are cramming into VTMB and that didn't fly at a company (and publisher) completely infested with that shit.

This is exactly what I was thinking. He wanted the story to be good and they wanted it to be inclusive.

• 1Like

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
another game down the drain. hopefully people actually push back against them for this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
another game down the drain. hopefully people actually push back against them for this.

First reply tells you all you need to know about the absolutely ridiculous state of video game discussion on Twitter:

problematic.jpg

• 2Tiresome
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Micro transactions to come in the form of different types of sparkles to fit with the new direction.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Remember that publishers are made up of people who are not themselves gamers or even people who like the idea of games. They just operate as if they were marketing fabric softener or a lawnmower.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malkav

French Madman
In a way, I'm glad it's getting fucked by publishers rather than getting fucked by SJW bullshit.