Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa your thread is now the ball cancer question thread. #dealwithit
I'm a huge proponent of freedom of speech
#goodforyou ?

I quoted myself from page 1... ONE. Despite what people like Feanor or Phaz think, I have remained unchanged on who I am and what I think from the word "Go" here. You're free to post whatever the fuck you wish as often as you wish; just don't pretend like anyone but your own stupid cocksucking self and Foler are the ones filling up this thread (hell, this ENTIRE FORUM) with garbage and drivel.

You thrive on chaos, negativity, and immature troll-bait bullshit. It's old; very fucking old... like a *cough* senior citizen.

Do we have to do this again?
No, we don't have to do this again... you can simply stop being a dumb motherfucker and get on the level some of us other pedants are at. You're a good (yes guys, I think Lanx is good) and active poster, but no one's ever said "You know, that Lanx is one smart cookie!", sorry.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Was going to also reply to "where the American inventor tranny's at?" and "where the Jew trannies at?" but when I Google Image Searched "black tranny" I was pretty disturbed by the first few images and just couldn't go on.

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
"Where the asian trannies at" is particularly funny.

Like many other things, we did not INVENT this. We are merely in the process of perfecting it and making it WORK.

God damn slants.
lady boys don't count, they're just poor thai boys that figured out how to make money off of stupid white men on vacation. A++ for effort.

• 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
but when I Google Image Searched "black tranny" I was pretty disturbed by the first few images and just couldn't go on.
sausages.jpg

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
The best part of this thread is that battle was essentially won, the point already belabored and then, only then, does Hodj show up to jump on the dead corpse of Vanessa's argument and make mulitiple victory laps. If anyone wasn't sure what the "hodjing" reaction meant, it is surely this.

Reminds me of the end of Conan II when the cult summons the horned statue demon and Conan fights it by ripping the horn out. After the monster is dead, the weaselly little thief character walks up, stabs it and celebrates.

• 2Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The best part of this thread is that battle was essentially won, the point already belabored and then, only then, does Hodj show up to jump on the dead corpse of Vanessa's argument and make mulitiple victory laps. If anyone wasn't sure what the "hodjing" reaction meant, it is surely this.

Reminds me of the end of Conan II when the cult summons the horned statue demon and Conan fights it by ripping the horn out. After the monster is dead, the weaselly little thief character walks up, stabs it and celebrates.

Hodj was in this thread on page 1 jumping on the dead corpse of Vanessa Vanessa 's argument.

Hodj jumped on the corpse of that argument before it was even made

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Nobody jumps on a tranny quicker than hodj!

• 7Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 10 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Would you two consider yourselves to be sacks-half-full or sacks-half-empty kinda guys?

Btw, Vanessa has as many testicles as both of you combined

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Would you two consider yourselves to be sacks-half-full or sacks-half-empty kinda guys?

Btw, Vanessa has as many testicles as both of you combined

More proof he's faking it for attention. Can afford fake boobs, but didn't get gelded? Fake tranny. Fag in a dress trying to trick straight dudes into fucking him.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Oh, and Sabbat; videos are great for people who have time and want to absorb the info singularly but just like what happened with @Himeo trying to prove his unique "points", I think people are less inclined to click a vid and watch it on a forum if they're looking for that one soundbite quote or damning phrase / evidence that makes a good case for their position. Agree or disagree?

I strongly disagree. It's not my fault if another poster, or yourself has the attention span of a goldfish and only looks for a single out of context quote or sound bite.

I didn't pick a random 3 hour long lecture series about women in medicine because there was one 10 second sound bite buried inside it vaguely related to the subject. I picked a few videos directly related to GD, SRS/HRT regrets, and GD in children. The last video was shocking for me. I never realised there was so much bullshit "science" that "societies" like WPATH were putting out.

---

How much professional therapy and counselling did you undertake before you decided to get on the HRT train and bolt on some boobs?

Why have you never questioned the lack of control groups on the "studies" you've cited?

Why are you so concerned with whether or not GD is real? (GD is as real as Visual Agnosia -- which is real enough, even if it's well beyond my scope of understanding)

If you are never going to actually be a woman (a fake Rolex is still a fake Rolex no matter how close to the original it gets), why is it so important that everyone else in the world pretends you are a woman? (I might have just answered that question by asking it... how odd.)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Workerbee

Molten Core Raider
Honestly, this is all a bit weird.

Back when I was still in a state of confusion (can't give you GPS coords of it), having personal identity crisis and wanting to be a woman, I was facing a brick wall, so to speak. I mean.. wasn't a brick wall literally, but it sure was different.

Back then, which was a year or two before EverQuest entered Beta, the country's stance was thus:

After talking it through with doctors responsible for consultation, you were subjected to a number of tests and therapy. A year of that with a therapist / psychologist. Then you were evaluated by a clinical psychologist and if all went okay, you had to live as the opposite sex for a period of 12-24 months. After that, there was a medical board review and if given a clean-bill of health (ironic, I know) you had a certificate which you could invoke to do several things:
a) Get a new birth certificate that stated your proper sex
b) Get prescripted hormonal treatment
c) Last but not least, undergo Sex Reasignment Surgery

Either people were faking it to get out of getting drafted or they wanted to accertain who actually has mental issues or who is just in the phase of identity issues.

After completing those, you were.. essentially a new person. At least, on the outside. I was a bit naive back then. I fervently hoped that going through with sex change I would, essentially, be a woman. You know. Monthly periods, pregnancy, giving birth... i really wanted to have something grow inside me that would be born. Still do in fact.

I "stumbled" into the whole "mess" during the pre-army draft psychological testing. Where I was born, you had to go through medical evaluation and lastly, pychological tests to get drafted into the army draft, which was every male specimen, age 14-16. The whole process of the evaluation would take up to 3 years so at 18, you could start serving your country. For a period of 18 months, then you could either go back to your life or choose a military career. Anyhow, I passed all medical examinations with flying colors, but flunked on the psychological tests. Presumably, the army didn't want psychos get guns. There wasn't really many cases of people failing those tests, they were pretty straightfoward, unless you count 7-12 different ways of asking if you feel you're a "woman trapped in the a man's body" and/or "if you've been abused in your childhood" and/or "have you ever tried commiting suicide". Answering affirmative to at least one of each was a dead giveaway. Got a ticket to see a clinical psychologist, who was to asses the nature of my mental state.
Aside from being referred to a psychologist dealing with people whose mental issues were those of sex identification, I was "only" proclaimed to be neurotic, proscribed some drugs which I never took and that was it. Never got drafted because of elementary school (14-18) then casually dropped due to the forced draft being abandoned in favour of volountary army draft.

I was seeing a psychologist for a few months and even though she was very kind, given her job, she made damn well sure I understood what I'm actually going into. I was explained the entire process, from top to bottom, but I still remember her words:"There's no guarantee that you will be happy, even after you've achieved all of that." and "Why don't you try to find something else to be happy, life isn't just one sided." I think her worry was, that I'd do what a lot of people do when faced with a brick wall of such ginormity. They go for the obvious choice and if successful, there's a gravestone to mark the stopping of their clock. I wouldn't. Like some transexual I've watched in a youtube video said "I'm a coward at heart".

I never went through with any of the above. I thought it was only a half measure. It's like watching a cake in the window of a bakery, given a slice to eat but the rest of the cake is still behind the glass, that you can't touch or taste. That's what it feels like to me, that I'd go through hormonal therapy and have surgical changes to my body. I mean sure, I bet having real boobs would be great and having a pussy to play with, but.. how real is the "transformation" ? Do you actually get orgasms? Clitoral, vaginal?
I've crossdressed in my younger years during periods when masking oneself was traditionally (we don't celebrate Halloween the way America does), but we do have a similar holiday in the 2nd half of Winter.
I'm bisexual, I've had sex with guys and while giving them head it's ohmygodgreat, however anal sex just isn't.. it's okay, but there's something missing.
Pretty sure some wiseass is going to come at me challenging how my definition of a woman is faulty, since not all women are capable of procreating etc. But sure, there are anomalies out there. I've seen a picture of a genetically mutated sheep with two heads. Seen a genetically mutated dog with 5 legs being born in person. Hell, we've had to avoid playing outside too much in the aftermath of Chernobyl power plant melting down.

My current girlfriend keeps asking what I'm running away from, what makes me go into gaming to the point where I ignore everything else, ignoring her in the process, but I just can't find the guts to tell her all of this. I'm not sure she'd totally understand.

• 3Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 6 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
asking what I'm running away from, what makes me go into gaming to the point where I ignore everything else, ignoring her in the process
Wait a second...am I a tranny?!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.