Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Honestly, this is all a bit weird.

Back when I was still in a state of confusion (can't give you GPS coords of it), having personal identity crisis and wanting to be a woman, I was facing a brick wall, so to speak. I mean.. wasn't a brick wall literally, but it sure was different.

Back then, which was a year or two before EverQuest entered Beta, the country's stance was thus:

After talking it through with doctors responsible for consultation, you were subjected to a number of tests and therapy. A year of that with a therapist / psychologist. Then you were evaluated by a clinical psychologist and if all went okay, you had to live as the opposite sex for a period of 12-24 months. After that, there was a medical board review and if given a clean-bill of health (ironic, I know) you had a certificate which you could invoke to do several things:
a) Get a new birth certificate that stated your proper sex
b) Get prescripted hormonal treatment
c) Last but not least, undergo Sex Reasignment Surgery

Either people were faking it to get out of getting drafted or they wanted to accertain who actually has mental issues or who is just in the phase of identity issues.

After completing those, you were.. essentially a new person. At least, on the outside. I was a bit naive back then. I fervently hoped that going through with sex change I would, essentially, be a woman. You know. Monthly periods, pregnancy, giving birth... i really wanted to have something grow inside me that would be born. Still do in fact.

I "stumbled" into the whole "mess" during the pre-army draft psychological testing. Where I was born, you had to go through medical evaluation and lastly, pychological tests to get drafted into the army draft, which was every male specimen, age 14-16. The whole process of the evaluation would take up to 3 years so at 18, you could start serving your country. For a period of 18 months, then you could either go back to your life or choose a military career. Anyhow, I passed all medical examinations with flying colors, but flunked on the psychological tests. Presumably, the army didn't want psychos get guns. There wasn't really many cases of people failing those tests, they were pretty straightfoward, unless you count 7-12 different ways of asking if you feel you're a "woman trapped in the a man's body" and/or "if you've been abused in your childhood" and/or "have you ever tried commiting suicide". Answering affirmative to at least one of each was a dead giveaway. Got a ticket to see a clinical psychologist, who was to asses the nature of my mental state.
Aside from being referred to a psychologist dealing with people whose mental issues were those of sex identification, I was "only" proclaimed to be neurotic, proscribed some drugs which I never took and that was it. Never got drafted because of elementary school (14-18) then casually dropped due to the forced draft being abandoned in favour of volountary army draft.

I was seeing a psychologist for a few months and even though she was very kind, given her job, she made damn well sure I understood what I'm actually going into. I was explained the entire process, from top to bottom, but I still remember her words:"There's no guarantee that you will be happy, even after you've achieved all of that." and "Why don't you try to find something else to be happy, life isn't just one sided." I think her worry was, that I'd do what a lot of people do when faced with a brick wall of such ginormity. They go for the obvious choice and if successful, there's a gravestone to mark the stopping of their clock. I wouldn't. Like some transexual I've watched in a youtube video said "I'm a coward at heart".

I never went through with any of the above. I thought it was only a half measure. It's like watching a cake in the window of a bakery, given a slice to eat but the rest of the cake is still behind the glass, that you can't touch or taste. That's what it feels like to me, that I'd go through hormonal therapy and have surgical changes to my body. I mean sure, I bet having real boobs would be great and having a pussy to play with, but.. how real is the "transformation" ? Do you actually get orgasms? Clitoral, vaginal?
I've crossdressed in my younger years during periods when masking oneself was traditionally (we don't celebrate Halloween the way America does), but we do have a similar holiday in the 2nd half of Winter.
I'm bisexual, I've had sex with guys and while giving them head it's ohmygodgreat, however anal sex just isn't.. it's okay, but there's something missing.
Pretty sure some wiseass is going to come at me challenging how my definition of a woman is faulty, since not all women are capable of procreating etc. But sure, there are anomalies out there. I've seen a picture of a genetically mutated sheep with two heads. Seen a genetically mutated dog with 5 legs being born in person. Hell, we've had to avoid playing outside too much in the aftermath of Chernobyl power plant melting down.

My current girlfriend keeps asking what I'm running away from, what makes me go into gaming to the point where I ignore everything else, ignoring her in the process, but I just can't find the guts to tell her all of this. I'm not sure she'd totally understand.

Just tell her pussy. Maybe she’ll let you wear her clothes while she pegs you or something.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I was seriously considering finally shawing this thread, but then this post happened:

Back when I was still in a state of confusion (can't give you GPS coords of it), having personal identity crisis and wanting to be a woman, I was facing a brick wall, so to speak. I mean.. wasn't a brick wall literally, but it sure was different.

Back then, which was a year or two before EverQuest entered Beta, the country's stance was thus:

After talking it through with doctors responsible for consultation, you were subjected to a number of tests and therapy. A year of that with a therapist / psychologist. Then you were evaluated by a clinical psychologist and if all went okay, you had to live as the opposite sex for a period of 12-24 months. After that, there was a medical board review and if given a clean-bill of health (ironic, I know) you had a certificate which you could invoke to do several things:

Either people were faking it to get out of getting drafted or they wanted to accertain who actually has mental issues or who is just in the phase of identity issues.

After completing those, you were.. essentially a new person. At least, on the outside. I was a bit naive back then. I fervently hoped that going through with sex change I would, essentially, be a woman. You know. Monthly periods, pregnancy, giving birth... i really wanted to have something grow inside me that would be born. Still do in fact.

I "stumbled" into the whole "mess" during the pre-army draft psychological testing. Where I was born, you had to go through medical evaluation and lastly, pychological tests to get drafted into the army draft, which was every male specimen, age 14-16. The whole process of the evaluation would take up to 3 years so at 18, you could start serving your country. For a period of 18 months, then you could either go back to your life or choose a military career. Anyhow, I passed all medical examinations with flying colors, but flunked on the psychological tests. Presumably, the army didn't want psychos get guns. There wasn't really many cases of people failing those tests, they were pretty straightfoward, unless you count 7-12 different ways of asking if you feel you're a "woman trapped in the a man's body" and/or "if you've been abused in your childhood" and/or "have you ever tried commiting suicide". Answering affirmative to at least one of each was a dead giveaway. Got a ticket to see a clinical psychologist, who was to asses the nature of my mental state.
Aside from being referred to a psychologist dealing with people whose mental issues were those of sex identification, I was "only" proclaimed to be neurotic, proscribed some drugs which I never took and that was it. Never got drafted because of elementary school (14-18) then casually dropped due to the forced draft being abandoned in favour of volountary army draft.

I was seeing a psychologist for a few months and even though she was very kind, given her job, she made damn well sure I understood what I'm actually going into. I was explained the entire process, from top to bottom, but I still remember her words:"There's no guarantee that you will be happy, even after you've achieved all of that." and "Why don't you try to find something else to be happy, life isn't just one sided." I think her worry was, that I'd do what a lot of people do when faced with a brick wall of such ginormity. They go for the obvious choice and if successful, there's a gravestone to mark the stopping of their clock. I wouldn't. Like some transexual I've watched in a youtube video said "I'm a coward at heart".

I never went through with any of the above. I thought it was only a half measure. It's like watching a cake in the window of a bakery, given a slice to eat but the rest of the cake is still behind the glass, that you can't touch or taste. That's what it feels like to me, that I'd go through hormonal therapy and have surgical changes to my body. I mean sure, I bet having real boobs would be great and having a pussy to play with, but.. how real is the "transformation" ? Do you actually get orgasms? Clitoral, vaginal?
I've crossdressed in my younger years during periods when masking oneself was traditionally (we don't celebrate Halloween the way America does), but we do have a similar holiday in the 2nd half of Winter.
I'm bisexual, I've had sex with guys and while giving them head it's ohmygodgreat, however anal sex just isn't.. it's okay, but there's something missing.
Pretty sure some wiseass is going to come at me challenging how my definition of a woman is faulty, since not all women are capable of procreating etc. But sure, there are anomalies out there. I've seen a picture of a genetically mutated sheep with two heads. Seen a genetically mutated dog with 5 legs being born in person. Hell, we've had to avoid playing outside too much in the aftermath of Chernobyl power plant melting down.

My current girlfriend keeps asking what I'm running away from, what makes me go into gaming to the point where I ignore everything else, ignoring her in the process, but I just can't find the guts to tell her all of this. I'm not sure she'd totally understand.

AND IT TOTALLY REDEEMED ITSELF!!

OXQLa.gif

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Keg?

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

You should share with someone close. The truth will set you free and all that.

• 1Worf

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

Tdlr BC supreme Court orders his daughter to go through hormone therapy. His father goes to public for support. The court declares "family violence" because of his refusal to call his daughter "he"

BC is officially a clown world province of the world.

HONK HONK TRANNY TYRANNY HONK HONK

• 1Tiresome

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

I kept reading waiting for the “and then my mom got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air” punchline this LARP deserved but it never came.

3/10 would not Wu Tang my nuts off again.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 3 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member

whatdidisee.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Workerbee

Molten Core Raider
hodj hodj I'm sorry for my lack of manners, but this is remotely the only thread I could find openly talking about transexuals that I could safely hijack with my own sob story. My sincerest apologies if I've caused someone any sort of distress.

But one wonders, shouldn't there be really good "brick walls" (like we have) in place to weed out the real dellusional mental cases and those who just have a late sexual identity issues?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
hodj hodj I'm sorry for my lack of manners, but this is remotely the only thread I could find openly talking about transexuals that I could safely hijack with my own sob story. My sincerest apologies if I've caused someone any sort of distress.

But one wonders, shouldn't there be really good "brick walls" (like we have) in place to weed out the real dellusional mental cases and those who just have a late sexual identity issues?
Well that "brick wall" didn't keep Cinderfella out...

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Not to take the wind out of your sails, Vanessa, but most of that post was addressed to a few window-lickers who are 3rd tier trolls at best, probably not able to get bites on other sites.

I think few people here disagree that gender dysphoria is real. I'm willing to best most of us who agree even think transitioning is best practices as a "treatment", since there isn't currently a better alternative. Where you get issues is 1) Some trannies define their entire existence by being a tranny, loudly, to anyone who will listen, and even those who won't, and 2) leave the children alone until there's a foolproof way to separate the tranny kids from the non-tranny kids.

I've not yet seen someone say hormones and other therapies won't work on kids. The problem is figuring who gets them, and more importantly, who doesn't.

Also, how many crazy ass stalkers do you have on this site? Not asking you to name names, just curious on number.
Well it's pretty amazing the window lickers pretend to hate me sooooo much, pretend to hate this thread and say that this thread should be aborted, rickshawed, is a shit show (etc) and yet "cannot" stop posting in it and in fact post more than anyone else in it. Pure projection! I think this thread sucks because I have 0 interest in it and its contents. I don't post in it. WEIRD!!!

Well thank you for (seemingly, it appears) understanding that everything I posted and stated was not just feels and rhetoric and for not being willfully ignorant to the point that you're arguing against factual evidence. When I say that puberty blockers are beneficial for trannies, it's 100% true, factual and scientifically sound. <--- this DOESN'T mean that it's a guaranteed morally ethical practice. For example, it could be scientifically factual and backed by studies that pedophiles who are allowed to fuck kids are happier... I GET what y'all are saying... You're saying that it's fundamentally unethical and there's no guarantee that "normal" kids won't be harmed. I see y'alls point of view, I'm NOT blind to this notion at all, but there are things that I cannot ignore either:

1) The research that I have read shows that "normal" kids aren't being harmed.
2) Remove the access to effective treatment and that 20% are being abused too.
3) There's been MORE cases that I've heard about very young adults like Leelah Alcorn committing suicide due to NOT getting the treatment they needed than I've ever seen of "normal" kids being harmed. That person was a kid. A kid I, personally, care about as much as ANY child out there. Deep down I feel a LOT of you evil fucks in this thread would say, "yeah but they're a tranny... who gives a fuck... good riddance" and not see the glaring hypocrisy, bigotry, and pure toxic virulence of this line of thought. FUCK YOU if that aligns with your sentiments you evil, hateful shitheads.
4) Here again, the world over, puberty blockers are already being used as treatment... it's not like I'm proposing this be done and have any type of authority whatsoever to alter the path of this in an immediate way. Neither YOU guys or ME sitting here debating the topic is going to either MAKE that happen OR stop it. The most any of us shitposters could do here is literally be a vocal advocate and get involved IRL somehow. All of you have that option.

If none of the above were true, I'd say that gender treatment on preteens, teens and such would be pretty fucked up, yeah... and we'd all be agreeing. But the fact remains that all the above are true. Therefore, I cannot say that gender treatment on preteens and teens needs to be ceased.

The onus is on y'all to show me it IS unethical and that "normal" kids are being harmed.

As far as the trannies who define their existence by being trannies... yeah I agree... they're lame. Whilst I cannot avoid that fact here on this forum and "online", in my work / social life I live in stealth and never mention my tranniness; ever (except to people who already know of course like family and old friends).

Some of you forget that me outing myself on here as a tranny started as a joke... I now, in hindsight, regret showing my cock and coming out in the manner I did... but it's made for very interesting convos as well LoL~

I strongly disagree. It's not my fault if another poster, or yourself has the attention span of a goldfish and only looks for a single out of context quote or sound bite.

I didn't pick a random 3 hour long lecture series about women in medicine because there was one 10 second sound bite buried inside it vaguely related to the subject. I picked a few videos directly related to GD, SRS/HRT regrets, and GD in children. The last video was shocking for me. I never realised there was so much bullshit "science" that "societies" like WPATH were putting out.
It's not about attention spans... it's about dissection. But okay.

How much professional therapy and counselling did you undertake before you decided to get on the HRT train and bolt on some boobs?
I e-mailed a psychologist I found via google. She referred me instead based on my e-mail to another psychologist who was (in her opinion) more specialized and experienced with transgender issues. I went for about 3 months which equaled about 20(ish) 1 hour sessions and he wrote a recommendation letter after that to take to an Endo. He said he has never wrote a recommendation that early (usually he waited I think 4-6 months based on the patient) which I guess means I was a clear-cut case. Go me? (sad-face)

Why have you never questioned the lack of control groups on the "studies" you've cited?
You say "studies" like they're bullshit... I had seven of them in total... sure buddy, they're all fake pseudo-science. Cut the bullshit just because the evidence shows all my assertions are correct and it tosses your preconceived mindset in the garbage chute.

How do you have a control group with this? Honestly. You put normal kids instead of highly dysphoric kids on blockers and HRT? You give dysphoric kids placebos? I mean I don't understand the nature of your question... give me an example of how a control group with transsexuals would work and I'm all ears.

Also, I only found this shit and linked it all because the mob was calling me out like I was full of shit. I already KNEW everything in those studies based on living this life, being entrenched in the trans community in the past (I'm pretty anti-them now though, but I KNOW what's true and also know what their agenda and narrative is), talking to my Endo about many many things, and generally just being much more knowledgeable about this than any of you. I had to be... that's not me stroking my ego; it's simply -the way it is- .

Why are you so concerned with whether or not GD is real? (GD is as real as Visual Agnosia -- which is real enough, even if it's well beyond my scope of understanding)
I'm not... personally. You just have a flock of clueless sheep HERE that ignorantly think it's somehow fake and/or made up. I'm simply proving to the peanut gallery that they're dead wrong.

The funny thing is, is it ANY coincidence that the people who are the most bigoted are the most skeptical of all of this? It's not coincidence to me... not at all.

If you are never going to actually be a woman (a fake Rolex is still a fake Rolex no matter how close to the original it gets), why is it so important that everyone else in the world pretends you are a woman? (I might have just answered that question by asking it... how odd.)
You DO realize I could throw on jeans, a loose t-shirt, stuff my hair in a ballcap and not an ounce of makeup on and still pass and get gendered female by everyone in society, don't you?

Eh, nm... you probably don't.

I don't have try and convince a single person out there in the real world of anything. It's you clowns that have an issue with me, not reality.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Hodjing

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
gay.jpg

Yes you autistic fuck, it is ME making every thread about my genitals.

Get wrecked you obsessive, illogical nutcase.

• 1Cringe

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

You sound like a person who is suffering from Gender Dysphoria but never had the balls (ba-dum-pssh) to transition. I don't say this to scare you, but to be real as possible: GD never goes away and I've heard many cases of it getting worse as you age.

I both admire you and pity you... you never had to transition, but you're likely going to suffer for the rest of your life. I'm sorry for your situation, that's for sure... this is THE place I'm sure to air out some of your inner demons though, and as you can tell from the reactions you've gotten (except for the useless shitstains who are obsessed with this thread), your story is appreciated.

• 1Cringe

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Click Me

Now check this out:

hahaha.jpg

Click that dot and see where that link goes :trump::trump::trump:

This autist has reacted with
something is wrong here 2.jpg
(cringe) on *every* post since this thread blew up again and in fact went back and reacted that way to EVERY post I've ever made in this thread like a complete psychopath.

Yet on THAT post with the hidden link in the tiny period (notice I didn't edit that post, so it was set up from the beginning), the autist reacted
something is wrong here.jpg
(vomit) just to "make me wrong". Go ahead if you have a morbid curiosity... look back and you'll see what I'm saying is completely true!

I was playing 4-D chess with the psycho... he literally would fail the game no matter HOW he reacted. The whole "didn't read, don't care" schtick has been demolished. This projectioning lunatic very much reads, very much cares, and is obsessed with me and it's fucking disgusting... him and Foler both.

People like joz are dumbfucks with 0 value to their posts, true, but they're not hanging on my every post like those two are.

• 1Cringe

Workerbee

Molten Core Raider
You sound like a person who is suffering from Gender Dysphoria but never had the balls (ba-dum-pssh) to transition. I don't say this to scare you, but to be real as possible: GD never goes away and I've heard many cases of it getting worse as you age.

I both admire you and pity you... you never had to transition, but you're likely going to suffer for the rest of your life. I'm sorry for your situation, that's for sure... this is THE place I'm sure to air out some of your inner demons though, and as you can tell from the reactions you've gotten (except for the useless shitstains who are obsessed with this thread), your story is appreciated.

I'm not saying you're wrong, for all I know, you could be right and I could be dellusional about my own desires/wants. I did say I'm a coward at heart. I've attempted suicide (hanging, /wrists) but always sought medical attention afterwards when I failed. Or maybe I was just attention seeking. Admittedly, I do have somewhat, low self-esteem, even though it's not always warranted.. Unless something is sure to succeed, I may not exactly try it. But when I do sometimes try something, it ussually turns out great.
I guess that's why nobody else knows this, because I have no sure way of knowing how many bridges it'll burn if I do confess.
Same with wanting to be a woman. I'm a man and I will never ever in all probability be able to procreate in the sense of having a child growing in me, so doing a half measure of just looking like one isn't enough for me. However convulted that might seem. Or wrong. Or dellusional.

Appreciate the appreciation.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This thread has turned into some sort of strange Strawman/Penis Sword Fighting hybrid.

Par for the course, i'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.