Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
It's not about attention spans... it's about dissection. But okay.

Did you even watch the last video I linked? I'm almost certain you did not.

I e-mailed a psychologist I found via google. She referred me instead based on my e-mail to another psychologist who was (in her opinion) more specialized and experienced with transgender issues. I went for about 3 months which equaled about 20(ish) 1 hour sessions and he wrote a recommendation letter after that to take to an Endo. He said he has never wrote a recommendation that early (usually he waited I think 4-6 months based on the patient) which I guess means I was a clear-cut case. Go me? (sad-face)

Do you think a 7 year old would display the same level of "clear-cut case"?

You say "studies" like they're bullshit... I had seven of them in total... sure buddy, they're all fake pseudo-science. Cut the bullshit just because the evidence shows all my assertions are correct and it tosses your preconceived mindset in the garbage chute.

I say "studies" because I haven't spent the hours to research the papers and then research the authors of those papers. Thus, they are suspect until a large majority of people vet the material. It was made very clear in the video that I linked that a whole host of research is being touted as groundbreaking research, and it's studies done with 5 people. That's not research. Furthermore, the "journal" and yes, fuck you, I will use quotes on that one because holy shit... that journal is a fucking Readers Digest.

How do you have a control group with this? Honestly. You put normal kids instead of highly dysphoric kids on blockers and HRT? You give dysphoric kids placebos? I mean I don't understand the nature of your question... give me an example of how a control group with transsexuals would work and I'm all ears.

Quite frankly, it fucking scares me that you can't see how it's possible and necessary to run a control group for studies like this. You'd take your group of GD kids, you'd have a bunch do blockers and HRT and the other group would just have the plain old counselling.

Also, I only found this shit and linked it all because the mob was calling me out like I was full of shit. I already KNEW everything in those studies based on living this life, being entrenched in the trans community in the past (I'm pretty anti-them now though, but I KNOW what's true and also know what their agenda and narrative is), talking to my Endo about many many things, and generally just being much more knowledgeable about this than any of you. I had to be... that's not me stroking my ego; it's simply -the way it is- .

So many meaningless words to say SCIENCE! (I linked shit), Virtue Signal! (I'm anti-trans community, please remember I'm a Conservative!), EXPERT! (been there, done that) Humble Brag! (the way it is). None of which was in my question... or related too it.

I'm not... personally.

You really need to explain this. You either are, or you're not, and you need to give a reason for it. Unless you'd rather not answer the question?

You just have a flock of clueless sheep HERE that ignorantly think it's somehow fake and/or made up. I'm simply proving to the peanut gallery that they're dead wrong. The funny thing is, is it ANY coincidence that the people who are the most bigoted are the most skeptical of all of this? It's not coincidence to me... not at all.

I don't give a fuck. Stay on topic... and furthermore if you're going to insist of personal attacks, can you quit just firing into the crowd indiscriminately?

Sabbat said:
If you are never going to actually be a woman (a fake Rolex is still a fake Rolex no matter how close to the original it gets), why is it so important that everyone else in the world pretends you are a woman? (I might have just answered that question by asking it... how odd.)

You DO realize I could throw on jeans, a loose t-shirt, stuff my hair in a ballcap and not an ounce of makeup on and still pass and get gendered female by everyone in society, don't you? Eh, nm... you probably don't.

...and the instant your pants come off, you're a chick with a dick -- smashing that illusion.

I don't have try and convince a single person out there in the real world of anything. It's you clowns that have an issue with me, not reality.

This is perhaps the most damning thing you've said. If you didn't have to try to convince someone else that you're a woman, you'd never have had to bolt on some tits. If you could even convince yourself that you were a woman, you wouldn't have had to bolt on some tits. You'd have just been a woman without tits.

YOU HAVE THE ISSUE WITH REALITY. NOT US.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Did you even watch the last video I linked? I'm almost certain you did not.

Do you think a 7 year old would display the same level of "clear-cut case"?

I say "studies" because I haven't spent the hours to research the papers and then research the authors of those papers. Thus, they are suspect until a large majority of people vet the material. It was made very clear in the video that I linked that a whole host of research is being touted as groundbreaking research, and it's studies done with 5 people. That's not research. Furthermore, the "journal" and yes, fuck you, I will use quotes on that one because holy shit... that journal is a fucking Readers Digest.

Quite frankly, it fucking scares me that you can't see how it's possible and necessary to run a control group for studies like this. You'd take your group of GD kids, you'd have a bunch do blockers and HRT and the other group would just have the plain old counselling.

So many meaningless words to say SCIENCE! (I linked shit), Virtue Signal! (I'm anti-trans community, please remember I'm a Conservative!), EXPERT! (been there, done that) Humble Brag! (the way it is). None of which was in my question... or related too it.

You really need to explain this. You either are, or you're not, and you need to give a reason for it. Unless you'd rather not answer the question?

I don't give a fuck. Stay on topic... and furthermore if you're going to insist of personal attacks, can you quit just firing into the crowd indiscriminately?

...and the instant your pants come off, you're a chick with a dick -- smashing that illusion.

This is perhaps the most damning thing you've said. If you didn't have to try to convince someone else that you're a woman, you'd never have had to bolt on some tits. If you could even convince yourself that you were a woman, you wouldn't have had to bolt on some tits. You'd have just been a woman without tits.

YOU HAVE THE ISSUE WITH REALITY. NOT US.
Sorry for not coordinating going best friend in PoGO man

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Click Me

Now check this out:

View attachment 204696

Click that dot and see where that link goes :trump::trump::trump:

This autist has reacted with View attachment 204698 (cringe) on *every* post since this thread blew up again and in fact went back and reacted that way to EVERY post I've ever made in this thread like a complete psychopath.

Yet on THAT post with the hidden link in the tiny period (notice I didn't edit that post, so it was set up from the beginning), the autist reacted View attachment 204697 (vomit) just to "make me wrong". Go ahead if you have a morbid curiosity... look back and you'll see what I'm saying is completely true!

I was playing 4-D chess with the psycho... he literally would fail the game no matter HOW he reacted. The whole "didn't read, don't care" schtick has been demolished. This projectioning lunatic very much reads, very much cares, and is obsessed with me and it's fucking disgusting... him and Foler both.

People like joz are dumbfucks with 0 value to their posts, true, but they're not hanging on my every post like those two are.

Well we broke Vanessa Vanessa

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Amazing literally the ONLY post you vomited instead of cringed was the one post where I hid that little gem nestled in there that I'm pretty damn sure almost everyone but YOU seemed to miss.

You're going to actually try to convince everyone here that that was/is a mere coincidence? The ONE post out of 100+ where the reaction was different? Hah~ Anyone here can simply go backwards and look at EVERY one of my posts and see you have reacted to every... single... one of them with cringe.

Except that ONE post. Why is that, you fucking lunatic?

You're my insane, never-ceasing, ever-relenting, obsessive freakazoid... and you got played like a fiddle with this post because I KNEW your autism would get the better of you.

Do me a huge favor Hodj: Tell everyone here who was the first one to reply to this thread on page 1.

P.S. I'll get with your post and reply later Sabbat Sabbat : napping now due to seeing Endgame tonight and I won't be able to sleep after the movie so I need rest :p

• 1Cringe

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I'm not saying you're wrong, for all I know, you could be right and I could be dellusional about my own desires/wants. I did say I'm a coward at heart. I've attempted suicide (hanging, /wrists) but always sought medical attention afterwards when I failed. Or maybe I was just attention seeking. Admittedly, I do have somewhat, low self-esteem, even though it's not always warranted.. Unless something is sure to succeed, I may not exactly try it. But when I do sometimes try something, it ussually turns out great.
I guess that's why nobody else knows this, because I have no sure way of knowing how many bridges it'll burn if I do confess.
Same with wanting to be a woman. I'm a man and I will never ever in all probability be able to procreate in the sense of having a child growing in me, so doing a half measure of just looking like one isn't enough for me. However convulted that might seem. Or wrong. Or dellusional.

Appreciate the appreciation.

If I were to defend myself from a physical attack from you, would I be hitting a woman or a man?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Amazing literally the ONLY post you vomited instead of cringed was the one post where I hid that little gem nestled in there that I'm pretty damn sure almost everyone but YOU seemed to miss.

You're going to actually try to convince everyone here that that was/is a mere coincidence? The ONE post out of 100+ where the reaction was different? Hah~ Anyone here can simply go backwards and look at EVERY one of my posts and see you have reacted to every... single... one of them with cringe.

Except that ONE post. Why is that, you fucking lunatic?

You're my insane, never-ceasing, ever-relenting, obsessive freakazoid... and you got played like a fiddle with this post because I KNEW your autism would get the better of you.

Do me a huge favor Hodj: Tell everyone here who was the first one to reply to this thread on page 1.

P.S. I'll get with your post and reply later Sabbat Sabbat : napping now due to seeing Endgame tonight and I won't be able to sleep after the movie so I need rest :p

Has now written 2 long winded extremely cringy posts complaining about being cringe reacted.

We cant tell how the estrogen makes you emotionally unstable. No way are you unhinged and losing it.

Lol

• 1Worf

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider

I kinda waited for the punch-line that would turn the entire speech into a joke, but it didn't come. I just feel like I listened to Flat Earth Society tell me the Earth is flat and I've been lied to my whole life.

As some guy said in a meme:"I don't know anymore if I'm breathing correctly."

• 1Blown

joz123

Potato del Grande
Steve is doing the I'm not delusional by being extra delusional approach.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Hodjing

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Would u guys rather have to sit in a room, in solitary confinement with Vanessa for 4 months listening to him constantly try to tell u how he isn't crazy or

Would u rather let this woman ride u.

• 1Triggered

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Would u guys rather have to sit in a room, in solitary confinement with Vanessa for 4 months listening to him constantly try to tell u how he isn't crazy or

Would u rather let this woman ride u.

I would rather have people spell 'you' correctly.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
3) There's been MORE cases that I've heard about very young adults like Leelah Alcorn committing suicide due to NOT getting the treatment they needed than I've ever seen of "normal" kids being harmed.
Confirmation Bias and Cognitive Dissonance are powerful drugs.

Of course you've heard of more cases, because 1) that's where your interest lies 2) you have a personal stake in it, and (most importantly): 3) giving 'treatment' to young children will be exceedingly rare, meaning that OF COURSE you're going to see more people who could have used it and didn't get it, than people got it and didn't need it. And this right there is one of many things that people have been arguing with you about for page after page.

And even then this isn't a big deal, except you try to spin an argument out of it.

4) Here again, the world over, puberty blockers are already being used as treatment...

Mind you, I'm just skimming your posts at this point because you long ago jumped the shark on this debate...but I really don't give a singular fuck what they do in other parts of the world. This is really some sort of bizarre argumentum ad populum.

I don't even care enough to demand that you prove to me just how prevalent it is 'the world over'. There's so much ignorant, despicable shit that is done 'the world over' that this argument literally made me shake my head at the complete absurdity of it.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Well it's pretty amazing the window lickers pretend to hate me sooooo much, pretend to hate this thread and say that this thread should be aborted, rickshawed, is a shit show (etc) and yet "cannot" stop posting in it and in fact post more than anyone else in it. Pure projection! I think this thread sucks because I have 0 interest in it and its contents. I don't post in it. WEIRD!!!

Well thank you for (seemingly, it appears) understanding that everything I posted and stated was not just feels and rhetoric and for not being willfully ignorant to the point that you're arguing against factual evidence. When I say that puberty blockers are beneficial for trannies, it's 100% true, factual and scientifically sound. <--- this DOESN'T mean that it's a guaranteed morally ethical practice. For example, it could be scientifically factual and backed by studies that pedophiles who are allowed to fuck kids are happier... I GET what y'all are saying... You're saying that it's fundamentally unethical and there's no guarantee that "normal" kids won't be harmed. I see y'alls point of view, I'm NOT blind to this notion at all, but there are things that I cannot ignore either:

1) The research that I have read shows that "normal" kids aren't being harmed.
2) Remove the access to effective treatment and that 20% are being abused too.
3) There's been MORE cases that I've heard about very young adults like Leelah Alcorn committing suicide due to NOT getting the treatment they needed than I've ever seen of "normal" kids being harmed. That person was a kid. A kid I, personally, care about as much as ANY child out there. Deep down I feel a LOT of you evil fucks in this thread would say, "yeah but they're a tranny... who gives a fuck... good riddance" and not see the glaring hypocrisy, bigotry, and pure toxic virulence of this line of thought. FUCK YOU if that aligns with your sentiments you evil, hateful shitheads.
4) Here again, the world over, puberty blockers are already being used as treatment... it's not like I'm proposing this be done and have any type of authority whatsoever to alter the path of this in an immediate way. Neither YOU guys or ME sitting here debating the topic is going to either MAKE that happen OR stop it. The most any of us shitposters could do here is literally be a vocal advocate and get involved IRL somehow. All of you have that option.

If none of the above were true, I'd say that gender treatment on preteens, teens and such would be pretty fucked up, yeah... and we'd all be agreeing. But the fact remains that all the above are true. Therefore, I cannot say that gender treatment on preteens and teens needs to be ceased.

The onus is on y'all to show me it IS unethical and that "normal" kids are being harmed.

As far as the trannies who define their existence by being trannies... yeah I agree... they're lame. Whilst I cannot avoid that fact here on this forum and "online", in my work / social life I live in stealth and never mention my tranniness; ever (except to people who already know of course like family and old friends).

Some of you forget that me outing myself on here as a tranny started as a joke... I now, in hindsight, regret showing my cock and coming out in the manner I did... but it's made for very interesting convos as well LoL~

It's not about attention spans... it's about dissection. But okay.

I e-mailed a psychologist I found via google. She referred me instead based on my e-mail to another psychologist who was (in her opinion) more specialized and experienced with transgender issues. I went for about 3 months which equaled about 20(ish) 1 hour sessions and he wrote a recommendation letter after that to take to an Endo. He said he has never wrote a recommendation that early (usually he waited I think 4-6 months based on the patient) which I guess means I was a clear-cut case. Go me? (sad-face)

You say "studies" like they're bullshit... I had seven of them in total... sure buddy, they're all fake pseudo-science. Cut the bullshit just because the evidence shows all my assertions are correct and it tosses your preconceived mindset in the garbage chute.

How do you have a control group with this? Honestly. You put normal kids instead of highly dysphoric kids on blockers and HRT? You give dysphoric kids placebos? I mean I don't understand the nature of your question... give me an example of how a control group with transsexuals would work and I'm all ears.

Also, I only found this shit and linked it all because the mob was calling me out like I was full of shit. I already KNEW everything in those studies based on living this life, being entrenched in the trans community in the past (I'm pretty anti-them now though, but I KNOW what's true and also know what their agenda and narrative is), talking to my Endo about many many things, and generally just being much more knowledgeable about this than any of you. I had to be... that's not me stroking my ego; it's simply -the way it is- .

I'm not... personally. You just have a flock of clueless sheep HERE that ignorantly think it's somehow fake and/or made up. I'm simply proving to the peanut gallery that they're dead wrong.

The funny thing is, is it ANY coincidence that the people who are the most bigoted are the most skeptical of all of this? It's not coincidence to me... not at all.

You DO realize I could throw on jeans, a loose t-shirt, stuff my hair in a ballcap and not an ounce of makeup on and still pass and get gendered female by everyone in society, don't you?

Eh, nm... you probably don't.

I don't have try and convince a single person out there in the real world of anything. It's you clowns that have an issue with me, not reality.
Ur a retard. In that faggots suicide note even he admits transitioning wouldn't fix his mental illness. Great example Vanessa, except it counters your point completely.

Also what a fucking selfish faggot tool. Little dipshit walked in front of a semi to commit suicide. Way to ruin someone else's life too bitch. Next time hang yourself in private or use a gun in a car.

"I have decided I've had enough. I'm never going to transition successfully, even when I move out. I'm never going to be happy with the way I look or sound. I'm never going to have enough friends to satisfy me. I'm never going to have enough love to satisfy me. I'm never going to find a man who loves me. I'm never going to be happy. Either I live the rest of my life as a lonely man who wishes he were a woman or I live my life as a lonelier woman who hates herself. There's no winning. There's no way out. I'm sad enough already, I don't need my life to get any worse. "

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Have people ever considered that with 7+ billion people sometimes the world will shit out a defective one, and suicide in these cases is in fact the correct response, since we aren’t kind enough as a species to end their suffering as soon as we notice the defect?

Of course I imagine I will get the eyerolls and be called evil, but I would argue it’s more evil to allow them to suffer for years on end with no reprieve until they are forced to do it themselves. You can extend this beyond transgenderism to many other terminally illnesses in which the quality of life is lacking.

• 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like

Workerbee

Molten Core Raider
If I were to defend myself from a physical attack from you, would I be hitting a woman or a man?

You're speaking in hypotheticals? You'd be hitting a man.

Not that there's any reasons I would actually attack you. Pretty sure working 10+ years in Customer Support or service department desks makes me somewhat harder to rile up to the point where I'd attack someone, just not in my nature. I'm more of a person that you're rude to and I stretch your service to the maximum time allowed by law. So instead of solving your problem in 5 days, I'll keep it in service for 40, just because you were rude to me on the counter.

Payback's a bitch.

• 1Cringe
Status
Not open for further replies.