<Prior Amod>
6BhKTMb.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
View attachment 211851

This is what you choose to go after in my post? Holy shit.

"You don't change your clothes. You take off one set and put on another because you're stinky.

There is a difference."

I suppose when you have no argument left on anything anymore, you focus on semantics that only a grandmother would worry herself over.

That's totally what most people think of you... especially in this thread: The Voice Of Restraint.

Here is the classic Hodj projection that never ceases. Where in that post did I mention this or hint at it in merely my tone that I'm less cringy than Jerle? I stated the situation for someone who was asking about it and gave my opinion at the end of it. It IS sad. I think trannies in general are sad situations to be in... no one should ever aspire to be like this. YOU projected that I was less cringy than him, not me stating anything like that. Your posts are like glass Hodj... we call all see through it.

How many people think Hodj reacting to almost EVERY post in this thread is cringy? Or having a 4/5 ratio of number of posts in this thread versus the moniker of said thread? Cringe or not? Or how about getting trolled via the Tranny Chaser title and like minutes later donating actual cash to change the title back because internet titles are super-ultra-mega-serious business ROFL? Fucking classic. The dude literally has his rickshaw thread BOTH mentioned and linked in his sig... if that's not the sweaty scent of desperation I don't know what is.

So here is the endless cycle we go through. My shadow. My evil self. The darkness to my light. I take you off ignore because sometimes when people quote you their post makes no sense and then I toss attention your way and take a dump on your stupidity and then you'll react to my post but that'll get tiresome after like 2 days then I'll put you back on ignore and the wheel revolves non-stop.

Do people know when you have them on ignore? Because it's either a funny (too funny) coinkydink that Hodj @ me the morning right after the night I took him off ignore... or has he just been @ me for weeks now talking to the wind? Either way, the poor bastard keeps posting in this thread, which is a win for me in my book. My shadow-self is part and parcel the reason this thread is being kept alive... think about the cognitive dissonance there: "I want Vanessa gone" "Please allow me to post non-stop in her thread" /insert Bill O'Reilly you can't explain that gif.

Dom said it best. I'm the immovable object and you're the unstoppable force. Your perseverance with getting me to leave this forum has been lasting YEARS now. Again, everyone go to page ONE and see who was the FIRST to reply in this entire thread.

He continues to this day...

Put me back on ignore for christ's sake keep your word and also did not read.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
We change our hormones and some pretend and some do not pretend. I wish there was an easy, no-frills litmus test for this, I really do. Maybe Elizabeth Holmes could rebound and get a GD diagnostic patented before Christmas!

So Sabbat Sabbat disappeared from the thread... that's a pity. This post is a little over a month old:

I said I'd only bother if there was something worth discussing, and up until now, there's been no discussion (and still isn't) -- most of your post is attempting to grandstand that you've been right all along when it's pretty clear, that either you've changed your position on blockers for every GD kid, or you've completely misinterpreted Zucker's work.

Zyzz is right though, you don't change hormones. You can change your hormone balance, but that's a different thing.

There already IS a really easy litmus test for GID. Are you XY or XX? if you are XY do you feel/want to be a girl? At this point, it's been identified, you are currently suffering from GD.

The question then becomes about treatment for the condition. So you can either use the "gender-affirmative" approach that CAMH was lobbied into -- by groups that lobbied WPATH -- in which you've used WPATH and CAMH in their current forms to prop up research into blockers for kids. Or... you can use Zucker's approach (Child Youth and Family Gender Identity Clinic (GIC), now defunct because of the CAMH lobbying) that rarely used blockers for kids, and only in extreme cases -- it's focus was the psychological needs of the patient, because it IS a psychological problem -- it's ain't physical.

Gender-Affirmative care needs to go away, and soon. To casual parlance it sounds very inclusive and non-threatening, but it's anything but that.

In closing, before I bother to come back here, I need to see way less grandstanding, and a shit load more actual discussion.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
View attachment 211851

This is what you choose to go after in my post? Holy shit.

"You don't change your clothes. You take off one set and put on another because you're stinky.

There is a difference."

I suppose when you have no argument left on anything anymore, you focus on semantics that only a grandmother would worry herself over.

That's totally what most people think of you... especially in this thread: The Voice Of Restraint.

Here is the classic Hodj projection that never ceases. Where in that post did I mention this or hint at it in merely my tone that I'm less cringy than Jerle? I stated the situation for someone who was asking about it and gave my opinion at the end of it. It IS sad. I think trannies in general are sad situations to be in... no one should ever aspire to be like this. YOU projected that I was less cringy than him, not me stating anything like that. Your posts are like glass Hodj... we call all see through it.

How many people think Hodj reacting to almost EVERY post in this thread is cringy? Or having a 4/5 ratio of number of posts in this thread versus the moniker of said thread? Cringe or not? Or how about getting trolled via the Tranny Chaser title and like minutes later donating actual cash to change the title back because internet titles are super-ultra-mega-serious business ROFL? Fucking classic. The dude literally has his rickshaw thread BOTH mentioned and linked in his sig... if that's not the sweaty scent of desperation I don't know what is.

So here is the endless cycle we go through. My shadow. My evil self. The darkness to my light. I take you off ignore because sometimes when people quote you their post makes no sense and then I toss attention your way and take a dump on your stupidity and then you'll react to my post but that'll get tiresome after like 2 days then I'll put you back on ignore and the wheel revolves non-stop.

Do people know when you have them on ignore? Because it's either a funny (too funny) coinkydink that Hodj @ me the morning right after the night I took him off ignore... or has he just been @ me for weeks now talking to the wind? Either way, the poor bastard keeps posting in this thread, which is a win for me in my book. My shadow-self is part and parcel the reason this thread is being kept alive... think about the cognitive dissonance there: "I want Vanessa gone" "Please allow me to post non-stop in her thread" /insert Bill O'Reilly you can't explain that gif.

Dom said it best. I'm the immovable object and you're the unstoppable force. Your perseverance with getting me to leave this forum has been lasting YEARS now. Again, everyone go to page ONE and see who was the FIRST to reply in this entire thread.

He continues to this day...

Didn't read though.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'll respond to your entire post in a bit, I promise, but I wanted to pluck this ONE sentence from your post:

There already IS a really easy litmus test for GID. Are you XY or XX? if you are XY do you feel/want to be a girl? At this point, it's been identified, you are currently suffering from GD.

Zyyz thumbed up this post. Zyyz, do you agree with this?

Anyone else: do you agree with what Sabbat is saying, that GD is easily diagnosable merely by a patient saying they have it?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I'll respond to your entire post in a bit, I promise, but I wanted to pluck this ONE sentence from your post:

Anyone else: do you agree with what Sabbat is saying, that GD is easily diagnosable merely by a patient saying they have it?
No. When else are self-diagnoses ever credible?

Also, again, with children, this is even more insane you sick fuck. Its good you have no idea how kids are, think or act because it shows you haven't been around many, which is a good thing.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
No. When else are self-diagnoses ever credible?

Also, again, with children, this is even more insane you sick fuck. Its good you have no idea how kids are, think or act because it shows you haven't been around many, which is a good thing.
Okay, then why did you thumbs up his post when you disagree with what he's saying?

• 1Cringe

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Because I like sabbat. He sends me aussie gifts for distance trades in pogo, you fucking psycho
Partiality. That's real good character traits for being mod, let me tell you, not to mention breaking the rules repeatedly (you haven't today, but I haven't triggered you to that point yet).

When else are self-diagnoses ever credible?
Migraines.

Ahhh, now some of you see why I brought that up pages ago about my visit to the doc!

• 1Cringe

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Partiality. That's real good character traits for being mod, let me tell you, not to mention breaking the rules repeatedly (you haven't today, but I haven't triggered you to that point yet).

Migraines.

Ahhh, now some of you see why I brought that up pages ago about my visit to the doc!
Again, stay the fuck away with children you psycho.

You advocate for permanently mutilating children. You are on par with rapists and murders. Congrats.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Again, stay the fuck away with children you psycho.

You advocate for permanently mutilating children. You are on par with rapists and murders. Congrats.
Hey look everyone, another virtue signaling post telling ME what *I* think, do, and believe and being completely wrong about it.

The whole on par with murderers and rapists part is pure comedy. I'm almost (almost, not quite though) tempted to put that as my sig. That's great work Zyyz... keep up the fanatical tizzy that you're spinning yourself into. I bet you literally thought monsters were under your bed when you were six, didn't you?

• 1Cringe

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Hey look everyone, another virtue signaling post telling ME what *I* think, do, and believe and being completely wrong about it.

The whole on par with murderers and rapists part is pure comedy. I'm almost (almost, not quite though) tempted to put that as my sig. That's great work Zyyz... keep up the fanatical tizzy that you're spinning yourself into. I bet you literally thought monsters were under your bed when you were six, didn't you?
Keep REEEEEE'ing you fucking psycho. Also lol, liking posts is favoritism. :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Keep repeating the same ad hominem. Also lol, replying to posts is REEEEEEE'ing.
Okay. You're a man who physically mutilated himself by stuffing silicone in your chest. You're sick and disgusting, and really, a perfect example of how insane the world has gotten.

What else can I say to you? You literally advocate for children to have a naturally occuring process to be hindered, which permanently mutilated them, so you can validate your own sickness. I will compare you to murderers and rapists, because you are just as bad as them. Get over it MAN.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider

Zyyz still isn't wrong when he says he doesn't agree with my statement. Because my statement doesn't exclude children. I'm obviously only talking about adults, people past the age of 21. So I'm going to assume that Zyyz's objection to my statement is based on that fact. Which I think is totally fine.

So I'll say this again for clarity.

IF YOU ARE AN ADULT. There already IS a really easy litmus test for GID. Are you XY or XX? if you are XY do you feel/want to be a girl? At this point, it's been identified, you are currently suffering from GD.

IF YOU ARE A CHILD. No, you are not a dinosaur. Even if you can "rawr" with the best of them.

Actually, fuck it. Let's run this the whole way. I can't wait for the response to this one. Should be epic.

IF YOU ARE A CHILD. There already IS a really easy litmus test for GID. Are you XY or XX? if you are XY do you feel/want to be a girl? At this point, it's been identified, you are currently suffering from GD.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Hey @Vincent, was it your mom, dad or brother that sexual molested you as a child to cause you to be so fucked up?

• 1Ice Burn

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
That story about jerle is super sad.

So GD people get all sad and angry because they can’t transition into beautiful butterfly trannies? I don’t see how this is particularly a unique problem that isn’t dealt with 100x over in normal peoples lives until they become adults and grow the fuck up for the most part. Online bullying and fat girls/ ugly girls etc and growing up in schools these days are just horrible. I think many cis people probably deal with identity crisis as much as any tranny. How do adults grow out of this and become happy? They tie their success and happiness to other things than vanity and learn to enjoy and make the best of the hand they have been dealt.

I went through this after I got attacked by a dog. It bit off half of my nose and they reattached it at the hospital. I went through another surgery afterwards to fix it. Was I happy afterwards? Nope. It was all in my head though most people who don’t know about it can’t even tell. Vanity is a sin and a trap, as it is a form of self idolatry. Sins and sinful lifestyles, yes you can still be saved, but those sins lead you to hardships.

I’ll be honest Vanessa Vanessa you look extremely beautiful presenting yourself as a woman. Truthfully though, will you ever be happy with exactly how you look? I hear regret in your head and vanity when I hear you proposing to transition children. Do a lot of trannies have a chip on their shoulders so to speak not fully being something and look like something they wish they were? I don’t thunk anyone in this world will ever find happiness chasing vanity.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Watching Vanessa Vanessa faceplant over and over is the only good reason this thread should still exist outside the shaw.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.