Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I’ll be honest Vanessa Vanessa you look extremely beautiful presenting yourself as a woman. Truthfully though, will you ever be happy with exactly how you look? I hear regret in your head and vanity when I hear you proposing to transition children. Do a lot of trannies have a chip on their shoulders so to speak not fully being something and look like something they wish they were? I don’t thunk anyone in this world will ever find happiness chasing vanity.

It can't even be about vanity.

A (mentally) healthy person fucking up their body, in order to achieve an ideal which is medically impossible to achieve, due to vanity? Disregarding the physical issues, most social status will be lost upon transitioning, so it really is a deal with zero benefits from an objective point of view.

The only motivation is mental illness, which affects how those suffering from it view the problem, much like paranoid people won't see how the way they reason is fucked up, while everyone else does from a block away.

If I go to a doctor tomorrow and state "I identify as a drug addict, please prescribe me stuff that will wreck my body and social status", he'd have me institutionalised. Somehow "I identify as a tranny, please prescribe me stuff that will wreck my body and social status", is something people should accept?
The shaw doesnt discriminate.

All belong there.

Even trannies.

In all fairness I find it very hard to deal with a forum user that seriously promotes giving children puberty blockers.

On a local forum we had someone posting about how they gave their new-born "alternative food", promoting their own "flexitarian food shop", and how it was great for the kid.

The kid died from dehydration and starvation. Kid was born at 6 kg and died at 4.3 kg, dehydration and starvation were the official causes.

During the trial, the father still claimed he did what was best for his kid.

Fuck these people.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That story about jerle is super sad.

So GD people get all sad and angry because they can’t transition into beautiful butterfly trannies? I don’t see how this is particularly a unique problem that isn’t dealt with 100x over in normal peoples lives until they become adults and grow the fuck up for the most part. Online bullying and fat girls/ ugly girls etc and growing up in schools these days are just horrible. I think many cis people probably deal with identity crisis as much as any tranny. How do adults grow out of this and become happy? They tie their success and happiness to other things than vanity and learn to enjoy and make the best of the hand they have been dealt.

it's no different than real body dysmorphia,

these anorexic girls have real problems
85da0ff7986a9c844919ae46ea63739b--body-images-eating-disorders.jpg

no matter how much they lose, they see themselves as fat, trying to tell them, they look fine(or rather you're 5lbs away from death) is like telling someone red is blue, "I FUCKING SEE RED!!!"

i mean these guys have obvious muscle body dysmorphia
the-muscle-dysmorphia-1.jpg

And thats how we treat these dysmorphia...

you LIVE WITH IT, otherwise that bitch is gonna be a skeleton and wither away and this meathead is gonna broke buying cretin and horse rhoids.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The only proper way to deal with him is mockery and ridicule and possibly restricting him to the shaw

• 1Solidarity

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Vanity : the quality of being worthless or futile

Googles second definition. The primary definition is essentially idolatry of someone’s body. I think just saying mental illness allows people to say they are unique which feeds the fire. Stop being vain. Stop being futile. We all go through these struggles. Don’t project vanity on children.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

no matter how much they lose, they see themselves as fat, trying to tell them, they look fine(or rather you're 5lbs away from death) is like telling someone red is blue, "I FUCKING SEE RED!!!"

you LIVE WITH IT, otherwise that bitch is gonna be a skeleton and wither away and this meathead is gonna broke buying cretin and horse rhoids.

Yep

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I bet you literally thought monsters were under your bed when you were six, didn't you?

Even if he did, he grew out of his fears and delusions, probably around the age of 10.

Hope you are working on yours, the road ahead seems long.

• 1Ice Burn

Siliconemelons

problem also is, that image in the reflection is nowhere near "fat" or "thick" or anything.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
problem also is, that image in the reflection is nowhere near "fat" or "thick" or anything.

That is the basic issue he is posting about, people that see themselves as physically deficient in some way, despite not being so.

This is considered a mental problem in every case, except when you want to bolt on tits and run the lawnmower over your dick, in which case it is a modern right.

• 2Solidarity

Siliconemelons

That is the basic issue he is posting about, people that see themselves as physically deficient in some way, despite not being so.

This is considered a mental problem in every case, except when you want to bolt on tits and run the lawnmower over your dick, in which case it is the modern left.

fixed that for you ;-)

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I thought Vanessa Vanessa did not advocate for child transitions or hormone therapy? I thought this was discussed months/years ago...

Did I miss a 180* on this?

I'm not going to scroll back and sift through shit, but he stated in this thread that children should be given puberty blockers, because it is physically reversible, according to the sources he provided.

Several people argumented that slowing a child's physical growth down impacts it socially and hence emotionally, but this was ignored.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Vanessa Vanessa you can keep picarding my posts, just realise noone supports your twisted views of reality, and hardly anyone wants to bother arguing them.

Seek help.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
jerle is a good example of why no one should be given hormones before they're old enough to understand the decision fully. i'd imagine suicide rates in these children being given hormones at a young age is going to be very high.

• 3Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
It isn't even about being old enough to understand.

What % of trannies is happy with their call, 20 years after? The majority of them has committed suicide at that point, which says enough by itself, and I don't really see much about what remains of their group.

These people need help so their mental disorder can be solved, they don't need their ideas to be promoted.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Vanessa Vanessa here is an extra post so you can picard it

did you ever notice the picard icon looks like the dick you don't want?

God wanted it to be that way.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It isn't even about being old enough to understand.

What % of trannies is happy with their call, 20 years after? The majority of them has committed suicide at that point, which says enough by itself, and I don't really see much about what remains of their group.

These people need help so their mental disorder can be solved, they don't need their ideas to be promoted.

for a few reasons, but most of all because freedom.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I think he got his corrections after reading a Kenneth Zucker article or two because [IMG alt="Sabbat"]https://www.firesofheaven.org/data/avatars/s/0/806.jpg?1473495396[/IMG] Sabbat mentioned him later (or perhaps before) in the thread... can't remember exactly. Perhaps he can clarify where he got this info. Speaking of Kenneth Zucker (and the reason I even quoted this old screenie):

One thing I can do is thank [IMG alt="Sabbat"]https://www.firesofheaven.org/data/avatars/s/0/806.jpg?1473495396[/IMG] Sabbat a million times over for introducing me to this guy. He's actually amazing the more I read up on his ideas and practices about Gender Dysphoria and treatment of transsexuals like myself. He's apparently a HUGE name in the clinical treatment of trannies and has written a shitton of work, and was integral to writing the DSM guidelines on diagnosis and treatment of GD.
Zucker was born in 1950 to Jewish parents

• 1Like
  • 1Jonesing

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Okay. You're a man who physically mutilated himself by stuffing silicone in your chest.
Death by exaggeration! Zyyz owned me!

Look at my poor, mutilated chest everyone... just look at it:

bewbs.jpg

/AFK, killing myself because I'm a repulsive, ugly monster.

You're sick and disgusting, and really, a perfect example of how insane the world has gotten.
Thank you, that means a lot coming from someone important like you. The question is... what are you going to do about it? What are your options to show your disgust with how insane the world has gotten? Post about it online some more? Maybe write your local congressman and complain about them damn trannies ruining everything? Maybe stage a march in your hometown. That'll be spiffy! You have that freedom to go out there and make a difference! Don't just virtue signal about it Zyyz... start DOING something about us.

Because you know, I'm on par with murderers and rapists. We NEED to get people like me off the streets, so... Dial 911 or something or better yet, be the next headline on CNN if you get my meaning...

What else can I say to you? You literally advocate for children to have a naturally occuring process to be hindered, which permanently mutilated them, so you can validate your own sickness. I will compare you to murderers and rapists, because you are just as bad as them. Get over it MAN.
Firstly, what do I need to get over? They're using puberty blockers all over the world right now as we speak for treating trannies. It's like you nerds are projecting on me that I'm the one that pulled the trigger on that decision. So yeah, why don't YOU get over it?

Your hyperbole on this whole matter is what I'd call "sickness". I can't tell you and Boozecube apart.

Saying puberty blockers "permanently mutilates" children is why you are as dense as osmium. I'm sorry, it's true. You have no concept of how it works in the real world if that's truly how you see this. It's absolutely pitiful. I really thought you were talking about surgeries, but you're just talking about puberty blockers? LoL, holy shit.

PERMANENTLY MUTILATES ...and this dude is running for Amod. And will win. Again.

BlissfulIndolentImpala-size_restricted.gif

I'm NOT advocating for puberty blockers, you keep saying this and it's simply not true. You need to start saying, "You accept puberty blockers as an effective treatment for true trannies". <--- THIS is accurate. THIS is what I will stand by, and THIS is what has been proven to be factual, good, and effective treatment-wise. Set aside the argument of "how do you tell a true tranny from a fake one" for ONE moment. Now: Are puberty blockers ONE effective treatment in helping a tranny or NOT? The answer is a resounding YES. If you say NO, you are not being factual, intelligent or honest.

The murky waters of ALL of this is determining a true tranny from one who is merely gender incongruent. This is where the bulk of the discussion should exist imo.

If you're using the word "advocate", then I advocate puberty blockers as much as I advocate for gun ownership. I'm not going door to door trying to sell people guns or puberty blockers. I don't have a website supporting guns or blockers. I don't even own a gun myself and in fact, I think they're a bit scary tbh. But I recognize the importance of why others might needs guns. So I recognize the importance of why other transgender adolescents may need puberty blockers to be happy. HOLY SHIT!!! THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!

Lastly, this quote ---> "So you can validate your own sickness" So let's get this straight here: me showing you all peer-reviewed papers demonstrating that puberty blockers are one effective treatment for highly dysphoric children is ALL an effort just to gain acceptance from the world about my own condition? Did I fuck up your meaning here or not? This is where your logical thought process has taken you? I just want to be clear about this now that this is where you stand so you don't yet again shift the goalposts on me. Is this what you think in that itsy-bitsy cranium of yours?

Zucker was born in 1950 to Jewish parents
Every nation that has gone against God's chosen has gotten destroyed. Rethink your odd hate against Jews dude... that's some fucked up shit right there.

• 3Barf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.