• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Death by exaggeration! Zyyz owned me!

Look at my poor, mutilated chest everyone... just look at it:

View attachment 211963

/AFK, killing myself because I'm a repulsive, ugly monster.

Thank you, that means a lot coming from someone important like you. The question is... what are you going to do about it? What are your options to show your disgust with how insane the world has gotten? Post about it online some more? Maybe write your local congressman and complain about them damn trannies ruining everything? Maybe stage a march in your hometown. That'll be spiffy! You have that freedom to go out there and make a difference! Don't just virtue signal about it Zyyz... start DOING something about us.

Because you know, I'm on par with murderers and rapists. We NEED to get people like me off the streets, so... Dial 911 or something or better yet, be the next headline on CNN if you get my meaning...

Firstly, what do I need to get over? They're using puberty blockers all over the world right now as we speak for treating trannies. It's like you nerds are projecting on me that I'm the one that pulled the trigger on that decision. So yeah, why don't YOU get over it?

Your hyperbole on this whole matter is what I'd call "sickness". I can't tell you and Boozecube apart.

Saying puberty blockers "permanently mutilates" children is why you are as dense as osmium. I'm sorry, it's true. You have no concept of how it works in the real world if that's truly how you see this. It's absolutely pitiful. I really thought you were talking about surgeries, but you're just talking about puberty blockers? LoL, holy shit.

PERMANENTLY MUTILATES ...and this dude is running for Amod. And will win. Again.

View attachment 211965

I'm NOT advocating for puberty blockers, you keep saying this and it's simply not true. You need to start saying, "You accept puberty blockers as an effective treatment for true trannies". <--- THIS is accurate. THIS is what I will stand by, and THIS is what has been proven to be factual, good, and effective treatment-wise. Set aside the argument of "how do you tell a true tranny from a fake one" for ONE moment. Now: Are puberty blockers ONE effective treatment in helping a tranny or NOT? The answer is a resounding YES. If you say NO, you are not being factual, intelligent or honest.

The murky waters of ALL of this is determining a true tranny from one who is merely gender incongruent. This is where the bulk of the discussion should exist imo.

If you're using the word "advocate", then I advocate puberty blockers as much as I advocate for gun ownership. I'm not going door to door trying to sell people guns or puberty blockers. I don't have a website supporting guns or blockers. I don't even own a gun myself and in fact, I think they're a bit scary tbh. But I recognize the importance of why others might needs guns. So I recognize the importance of why other transgender adolescents may need puberty blockers to be happy. HOLY SHIT!!! THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!

Lastly, this quote ---> "So you can validate your own sickness" So let's get this straight here: me showing you all peer-reviewed papers demonstrating that puberty blockers are one effective treatment for highly dysphoric children is ALL an effort just to gain acceptance from the world about my own condition? Did I fuck up your meaning here or not? This is where your logical thought process has taken you? I just want to be clear about this now that this is where you stand so you don't yet again shift the goalposts on me. Is this what you think in that itsy-bitsy cranium of yours?

Every nation that has gone against God's chosen has gotten destroyed. Rethink your odd hate against Jews dude... that's some fucked up shit right there.
It's funny you dont consider yourself mutilated. The guy with fake tits and a dick. Totally normal.

Fucking freak.

• 1Ice Burn

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

View attachment 211963

Thank you, that means a lot coming from someone important like you. The question is... what are you going to do about it? What are your options to show your disgust with how insane the world has gotten? Post about it online some more? Maybe write your local congressman and complain about them damn trannies ruining everything? Maybe stage a march in your hometown. That'll be spiffy! You have that freedom to go out there and make a difference! Don't just virtue signal about it Zyyz... start DOING something about us.

Because you know, I'm on par with murderers and rapists. We NEED to get people like me off the streets, so... Dial 911 or something or better yet, be the next headline on CNN if you get my meaning...

Firstly, what do I need to get over? They're using puberty blockers all over the world right now as we speak for treating trannies. It's like you nerds are projecting on me that I'm the one that pulled the trigger on that decision. So yeah, why don't YOU get over it?

Your hyperbole on this whole matter is what I'd call "sickness". I can't tell you and Boozecube apart.

Saying puberty blockers "permanently mutilates" children is why you are as dense as osmium. I'm sorry, it's true. You have no concept of how it works in the real world if that's truly how you see this. It's absolutely pitiful. I really thought you were talking about surgeries, but you're just talking about puberty blockers? LoL, holy shit.

PERMANENTLY MUTILATES ...and this dude is running for Amod. And will win. Again.

View attachment 211965

I'm NOT advocating for puberty blockers, you keep saying this and it's simply not true. You need to start saying, "You accept puberty blockers as an effective treatment for true trannies". <--- THIS is accurate. THIS is what I will stand by, and THIS is what has been proven to be factual, good, and effective treatment-wise. Set aside the argument of "how do you tell a true tranny from a fake one" for ONE moment. Now: Are puberty blockers ONE effective treatment in helping a tranny or NOT? The answer is a resounding YES. If you say NO, you are not being factual, intelligent or honest.

The murky waters of ALL of this is determining a true tranny from one who is merely gender incongruent. This is where the bulk of the discussion should exist imo.

If you're using the word "advocate", then I advocate puberty blockers as much as I advocate for gun ownership. I'm not going door to door trying to sell people guns or puberty blockers. I don't have a website supporting guns or blockers. I don't even own a gun myself and in fact, I think they're a bit scary tbh. But I recognize the importance of why others might needs guns. So I recognize the importance of why other transgender adolescents may need puberty blockers to be happy. HOLY SHIT!!! THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!

Lastly, this quote ---> "So you can validate your own sickness" So let's get this straight here: me showing you all peer-reviewed papers demonstrating that puberty blockers are one effective treatment for highly dysphoric children is ALL an effort just to gain acceptance from the world about my own condition? Did I fuck up your meaning here or not? This is where your logical thought process has taken you? I just want to be clear about this now that this is where you stand so you don't yet again shift the goalposts on me. Is this what you think in that itsy-bitsy cranium of yours?

Every nation that has gone against God's chosen has gotten destroyed. Rethink your odd hate against Jews dude... that's some fucked up shit right there.

This post is a great example of why you should be either confined permanently to the shaw or banned.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Shouldn't that be "they are"? For someone so concerned about pronouns you are surprisingly light on grammar.
I'm concerned about pronouns? Oh, that's... new.

Depends... in the context of my post I was thinking of "my chest" so it was singular but I guess technically quoting the cheating atheist worm with "my tits" yes, it should've been plural.

This post is a great example of why you should be either confined permanently to the shaw or banned.
Why? Let's be privy to your stunning logic of what rules were broken. Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule hear hear.

• 1Barf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

Depends... in the context of my post I was thinking of "my chest" so it was singular but I guess technically quoting the cheating atheist worm with "my tits" yes, it should've been plural.

Why? Let's be privy to your stunning logic of what rules were broken. Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule hear hear.
Why so salty? :D

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Didn't read and no one cares a whit what you think about anything, manny.

Your title makes me grin, though.

You can thank me for that.

• 1Worf

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
@Vincent thinks he posts a sick burn, really just reinforces that we live in a clown world. Honk honk

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The rule broken is you suck and are a nightmare of a poster.

You're not yet at Tanoomba Tanoomba levels but we are rapidly getting you there.

• 1Like

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Everyone should be forced to watch the blonde trans in Euphoria, report back to this thread, and say they would deny him/her. Trans isn't ugly. Closet gays up in this thread.

• 1Barf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
A manny preaching about going against god's will is the most laughably cringe worthy, ban worthy post made by him yet

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If we lose Trump in 2020, yes... yes it will.

HEY GUYS IM TOTALLY A RIGHT WINGER WHO WORSHIPS GOD JUST BECAUSE I GOT BOLT ON TITS AND DENY THE ORDER OF CREATION ACCORDING TO THE LORD GOD'S WILL DOESN'T MEAN I'M COMPLETELY INCONSISTENT AND DESPERATELY SEEKING APPROVAL AND NEGATIVE ATTENTION!!!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I just broke Hodj. Awwww, poor thing. The soulless NPC just can't comprehend how a transsexual can be a God loving conservative that loves our country and president too. Tsk Tsk.

• 1Cringe

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 211963

View attachment 211965

Finally it’s been forever since we’ve had tits.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.