Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I just broke Hodj. Awwww, poor thing. The soulless NPC just can't comprehend how a transsexual can be a God loving conservative that loves our country and president too. Tsk Tsk.

You are literally the dumbest person to ever post on a forum that has had people like Tanoomba Tanoomba , Jasker Jasker , @jerle, tyen tyen , trex trex , and @millie posting there over its history

You haven't broken anyone, except yourself, by taking hormones and slapping on fake tits and pretending you are remotely conservative and/or a theist in order to try and curry favor with this community

But posts like that one you just made?

Thats literally word for word the type of shit Tanoomba Tanoomba would post while getting his shit pushed in by this community day after day.

That sort of delusional nonsense is exactly what I mean when I say you aren't quite to Tanoomba Tanoomba levels yet, but we are pushing you there rapidly.

• 1Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh so the tranny is allowed to post shotgun suicide memes but the second I do it the reports start rolling in! @Lightning Lord Rule please ban this maniac for bullying and encouragement of suicide.
/shrug

Want to martyr me because you can't stand to hear opposing viewpoints? That's perfectly fine. Just proving that clown-world is of your OWN choosing. Silencing opposition is what antifa and leftist kooks do. Go ahead then and be like them.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Finally it’s been forever since we’ve had tits.

Still no nipples.

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
That's because they're butchered pieces of sausage looking dogshit
This sounds like the voice of someone who has seen/experienced them... I see that title change wasn't misplaced.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This sounds like the voice of someone who has seen/experienced them... I see that title change wasn't misplaced.

We've all seen badly butchered boob jobs where the nipple scars are atrocious and the nipples points in different directions and shit. Stop being retarded oh wait...

I didn't mean to ask you to do the impossible. My bad bruh.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That's why he posts here. If you go back to what I said years ago at the start of this thread, he is here to exploit the community and that is why he should be mocked and ridiculed and shamed

Exactly. It isn't the fact that its a tranny, per se. There's no reason, on the internet, to know someone is trans. If a trans person is in the community, we shouldn't know it. They say "I'm X gender", which is the gender they identify as, and that's that. No pictures necessary, no one will question it. Its all personalities on the internet, not physical identities.

So the only reason to immediately start throwing out your sexuality within a handful of posts is because you're a piece of garbage trying to fill an empty hole inside with drama and horseshit (pun intended).

I mean if a woman (or a man) came here and immediately started posting naked pics, the same could be said of them. Ravenn was a great example.

That's really the point I have here.

Trannies who get naked that fast in front of aging neckbeards are looking for a profit. Nothing else. Be it emotional, financial, sexual, whatever.

Ulterior motives = piece of garbage.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
That's why he posts here. If you go back to what I said years ago at the start of this thread, he is here to exploit the community and that is why he should be mocked and ridiculed and shamed

Guess we all here for our own selfish reasons bro

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Guess we all here for our own selfish reasons bro

False

I am here as a benefactor who gives to this community and takes nothing from it. Just look at my salty thread for evidence of the hard work I give to this community with no expectation of thanks for the copious amounts of salt and lulz I provide.

• 1Hodjing

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You haven't broken anyone, except yourself, by taking hormones and slapping on fake tits and pretending you are remotely conservative and/or a theist in order to try and curry favor with this community
Like I said, you're just a soulless NPC... you actually believe my views are "pretending" because your strawberry-sized-brain cannot fathom how I can balance these concepts together and you think I actually care about the opinions of the masses. Yes, I've stated that puberty blockers are an effective treatment for trannies for 75 pages here because I want to "fit in" with FoH, bingo!

You thinking I'm trying to be a certain way to be favorable to this forum is one thing and only one thing on your part: PRO-JEC-TION

While all of that may be true so is you being a dude with tits. So why so salty bro?
Good, we agree on something. Yes, I'm a dude with tits. We agree on that too.

Vanessa is secretly some of these forum fuckboys wet fap dream. A trump loving tranny that plays video games. Hahaahha

How many dms have you gotten on the low low Vanessa Vanessa
49 (yes I just counted them all)

On KiK, I had over 1,200 DMs before I quit that app, I shit you not.

Now he's just running with utterly paranoid delusions of my intentions here... wow this is a fucking embarrassment tonight.

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Like I said, you're just a soulless NPC... you actually believe my views are "pretending" because your strawberry-sized-brain cannot fathom how I can balance these concepts together and you think I actually care about the opinions of the masses. Yes, I've stated that puberty blockers are an effective treatment for trannies for 75 pages here because I want to "fit in" with FoH, bingo!

You thinking I'm trying to be a certain way to be favorable to this forum is one thing and only one thing on your part: PRO-JEC-TION

Now he's just running with utterly paranoid delusions of my intentions here... wow this is a fucking embarrassment tonight.

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

didn't read

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

I know we agree. That was never up for dispute. What I asked is why you were salty about being a dude with tits?

Status
Not open for further replies.