Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
You're not defending me and I had no clue you thought everything was a simulation.

View attachment 211985

She must have put me on ignore or wants me to believe that. I’m cool with that.

And I wasn’t exactly defending her just more or less stating how your posting is very childish dude.

I’m not a tranny chaser. I just think passable trans women are hot. Call me bi whatever I don’t care.

I’m not sure if Vanessa is passable, but I mean no offense. Just stating it because you think that’s why I’m defending her.

Last edited:
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
you, sir, are winning.
That's how this all ends, didn't you know?

Good always triumphs over evil.

I, for one, always enjoyed happy endings.

So why so salty bro?
What I asked is why you were salty about being a dude with tits?
So were you asking why I'm just salty or why I'm salty about being a dude with tits? I'll happily answer, just be consistent with what you're asking.

And I wasn’t exactly defending her just more or less stating how your posting is very childish dude.
"WORDS WORDS WORDS Didn't read" is the internet forum equivalent to sticking your fingers in your ears and humming la-la-la-la-la-la.

A person who is not reading my shit isn't posting that they didn't read it, put it that way :p

Of course his posts are childish. He wants this forum to be FoH circa 2002 when we were all in our 20s. He thinks Foler is one of the best posters here. He gets triggered over a title. He reacts to every single post of a person he supposedly hates and wants banned (but won't put on ignore... wrap your head around that for a minute). He gets triggered over posts longer than 3 sentences. You think that really sounds like the mark of a mature individual? Hahaha~

Oh, and get this: this complete whackjob went through this ENTIRE thread one night and 'cringed' every. single. post. I have ever made in this thread. That's like 500+ posts and 150+ pages. Trying to sensibly understand that level of autistic obsession is frightening. Either that or the bitch was tweaked the fuck out that night and found a "task" to do.

Oh Hodj, you are a treasure here, let me tell you rofl.

-edit- misspelling!

Last edited:
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa you're starting to flanderize yourself by continuously taking the bait. You cannot win here. There is absolutely no win condition. You might think that hodj and the rest are making themselves look foolish in all of this, but they weren't taken seriously to begin with.

It's time to embrace the humour of it all and just shitpost, stop bothering with all of this tranny topic stuff, or acknowledge that you're in the process of burning through another community.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That's how this all ends, didn't you know?

Good always triumphs over evil.

I, for one, always enjoyed happy endings.

So were you asking why I'm just salty or why I'm salty about being a dude with tits? I'll happily answer, just be consistent with what you're asking.

"WORDS WORDS WORDS Didn't read" is the internet forum equivalent to sticking your fingers in your ears and humming la-la-la-la-la-la.

A person who is not reading my shit isn't posting that they didn't read it, put it that way :p

Of course his posts are childish. He wants this forum to be FoH circa 2002 when we were all in our 20s. He thinks Foler is one of the best posters here. He gets triggered over a title. He reacts to every single post of a person he supposedly hates and wants banned (but won't put on ignore... wrap your head around that for a minute). He gets triggered over posts longer than 3 sentences. You think that really sounds like the mark of a mature individual? Hahaha~

Oh, and get this: this complete whackjob went through this ENTIRE thread one night and 'cringed' every. single. post. I have ever made in this thread. That's like 500+ posts and 150+ pages. Trying to sensibly understand that level of autistic obsession is frightening. Either that or the bitch was tweaked the fuck out that night and found a "task" to do.

Oh Hodj, you are a treasure here, let me tell you rofl.

-edit- misspelling!

Did not read. No one cares. You look like a fucking idiot. You cannot stop yourself. You cannot fix this. Shut up and consider serious psychological counseling combined with medication that isn't hormones that make you crazier than you already are.

• 2Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa you're starting to flanderize yourself by continuously taking the bait. You cannot win here. There is absolutely no win condition. You might think that hodj and the rest are making themselves look foolish in all of this, but they weren't taken seriously to begin with.

It's time to embrace the humour of it all and just shitpost, stop bothering with all of this tranny topic stuff, or acknowledge that you're in the process of burning through another community.

Agree. Nobody has ever cared what Hodj has to say on any topic because he's irrelevant. Don't take the bait speaking to someone who's just trying to be the class clown.

• 1Salty

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Pretty sure Hodj is a normal person irl. That can't be said about Vanessa.

Shitposts here don't ruin childrens lives, puberty blockers irl do.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Agree. Nobody has ever cared what Hodj has to say on any topic because he's irrelevant. Don't take the bait speaking to someone who's just trying to be the class clown.

Last time you started this ankle biting denialism butthurt nonsense you got shut down.

Learn your lesson bitch boy

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Pretty sure Hodj is a normal person irl.

tenor.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
A normal person on coke and meth***

No meth. I can see the difference between the two when you cut them up I dont touch crystals only powders

I can sleep after a line of blow and no shadow people appear after two days awake like from crystal.

I've seen some dumb motherfuckers on meth for a few days and I do not envy or desire that life by any measure

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Pretty sure Hodj is a normal person irl. That can't be said about Vanessa.

Shitposts here don't ruin childrens lives, puberty blockers irl do.

There are people on here that joke (sometimes not really joking) about some truly horrific shit being done and we pass it off as shitposting and venting. If you're not willing to extend that same view towards Vanessa's bullshit, then you're just being a cunt.

All of us here are fucked up in some way and hold some retarded views about something. Vanessa is one of us whether you guys want him to be or not.

If Vanessa was being an asshole towards people here or pulling some shit like Tyen, Keg, or any of the others, I would have no problem with people attacking him. This is not that. This is people dogpiling on him incessantly and dancing around him gleefully laughing like they were some spastic kid picking on the class kid with downs.

You don't like trannies. We get it. It's as fucking old and tired as Vanessa's long-ass posts.

The lack of self-awareness from both sides of all this is fucking astounding.

But by all means, carry onto the 190th page.

• 3Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
There are people on here that joke (sometimes not really joking) about some truly horrific shit being done and we pass it off as shitposting and venting. If you're not willing to extend that same view towards Vanessa's bullshit, then you're just being a cunt.

All of us here are fucked up in some way and hold some retarded views about something. Vanessa is one of us whether you guys want him to be or not.

If Vanessa was being an asshole towards people here or pulling some shit like Tyen, Keg, or any of the others, I would have no problem with people attacking him. This is not that. This is people dogpiling on him incessantly and dancing around him gleefully laughing like they were some spastic kid picking on the class kid with downs.

You don't like trannies. We get it. It's as fucking old and tired as Vanessa's long-ass posts.

Whoaaaaaaa. You just committed assault, honk honk

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hodj has a family, which makes him about as normal as any of us. Meanwhile, Van is still cuttle fishing lesbians with his bolt-ons and trying to dictate what is best for other people's children....

Not exactly difficult to see the contrast there. And Van will NEVER fail to swallow the hook from Hodj (or any of us) because he is too much of an attention whore to resist. Even when he took his most recent vacation, he was still furiously Picarding posts in this thread. He might not be as nutty as Jerle, but he is definitely not paddling with both oars in the water and like most trannies the attention whoring is the center of his psychosis. Case in point, he does not want to "pass" as much as he wants people to tell him how much he passes here, hence him going to the old boob shot well once again.

And there are plenty of crazy fuckers out there, which is ok most of the time. The Music For Fishes of the world will generally keep to themselves and only let the crazy out in confined environments where it can do no damage to anyone. Advocating medicating (or worse) children is far from harmless, however, which is why at least I personally have been relentless in this thread. I doubt I am alone in that point of view.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

People that joke about things generally don't enact them irl.

People that enact things irl cannot "joke" about them on the internet.

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Yeah this might ruin your tranny chasing chances, but go ahead and get Van to answer definitively if he thinks is ok to distribute puberty blockers to kids and what the criteria should be to allow this to occur. Then get back to us with that white knight shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Yeah this might ruin your tranny chasing chances, but go ahead and get Van to answer definitively if he thinks is ok to distribute puberty blockers to kids and what the criteria should be to allow this to occur. Then get back to us with that white knight shit.

I don't think Dom has been reading Vanessas posts.

Can't blame him for that.

You're saying Vanessa has forced puberty blockers on children?

He has promoted it in this thread as a viable solution, and argued with people that there are no negative side-effects.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.