Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Yeah this might ruin your tranny chasing chances, but go ahead and get Van to answer definitively if he thinks is ok to distribute puberty blockers to kids and what the criteria should be to allow this to occur. Then get back to us with that white knight shit.

I'm not white knighting anyone, as my interactions with Vanessa has shown in the past. I've called him out on his shit and now I'm doing the same here.

Both sides of this are being fucking retarded.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The side that does not buy into chemically castrating kids and mutilating ones self to make reality fit delusion is NOT EVER going to be retarded as the side that is for those things. False Equivalence Fallacies are the death of our civilization and the exact tipping point where objective reason leaves the room. Not just in this debate, but any debate.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I don't think Dom has been reading Vanessas posts.

Can't blame him for that.

He has promoted it in this thread as a viable solution, and argued with people that there are no negative side-effects.

And people here have promoted slaughtering jews, reenacting slavery, removing womens rights to vote, and launching mexicans across the border with siege equipment among a dozen other crazy things. Yet somehow, this is a bridge too far.

Do you see the fucking absurdity of this? This is the bridge too far, and this is the member that must be mobbed.

And no, I don't read Vanessas posts here as I've mentioned before because ain't nobody got the time for that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Dude says dude mutilated himself.

Dude posts picture of silicone stuffed into a cut made into his chest "DOES THIS LOOK MUTILATED?"

Honk honk.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
And people here have promoted slaughtering jews, reenacting slavery, removing womens rights to vote, and launching mexicans across the border with siege equipment among a dozen other crazy things. Yet somehow, this is a bridge too far.

Do you see the fucking absurdity of this? This is the bridge too far, and this is the member that must be mobbed.

And no, I don't read Vanessas posts here as I've mentioned before because ain't nobody got the time for that.

If someone posts a racist meme, I'm going to laugh at it.

If someone has a swastika tattooed on their forehead and posts a racist meme, I'm going to tell them to seek help.

"a bridge too far" applies, but not as you see it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And people here have promoted slaughtering jews, reenacting slavery, removing womens rights to vote, and launching mexicans across the border with siege equipment among a dozen other crazy thing

Please cite any time I've supported any if these policies.

I have a sense of empathy and have never taken any of these stances. The most ive said is bad posters with ulterior motives should be banned or shawed

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Point out False Equivalency Fallicy is bad, ups his game to include Straw Man (Hyperbole) in the mix....ok then.

Difference is that Van has made it clear many times that he is completely serious on actual use of puberty blockers. Meanwhile I have yet to receive one hanging party invitation from even General Anthony. This tranny shit is degenerate mental illness masquerading as virtue. The line needs to be drawn once kids futures are put into play, so yeah this is a needed dogpile.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Please cite any time I've supported any if these policies.

I have a sense of empathy and have never taken any of these stances. The most ive said is bad posters with ulterior motives should be banned or shawed

Follow the reply chain again and you'll see that what I posted was due to Punko somehow trying to say that those things listed were just joking and not serious (when there have been many times were it was painfully obvious that it was not joking) but Vanessa's stance was the one that had to be taken super serious.

I do not support Vanessas views and find them disgusting as much as you guys do, the same as I do the other stuff I listed (minus the siege engine shit. That's hilarious) But I also don't want to see him run off anymore than I would one of the people involved with the other shit only for spouting nonsense.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Point out False Equivalency Fallicy is bad, ups his game to include Straw Man (Hyperbole) in the mix....ok then.

Difference is that Van has made it clear many times that he is completely serious on actual use of puberty blockers. Meanwhile I have yet to receive one hanging party invitation from even General Anthony. This tranny shit is degenerate mental illness masquerading as virtue. The line needs to be drawn once kids futures are put into play, so yeah this is a needed dogpile.
I'll forward you the invite, sorry you fell of the distro list

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He isnt going to be run off.

Hes going to go the Tanoomba Tanoomba route whereby he just continues to post walls of garbage because he keeps getting triggered til some admin gets tired of it and bans him.

It takes time bro. This is chinese water torture were engaging in here

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
He isnt going to be run off.

Hes going to go the Tanoomba Tanoomba route whereby he just continues to post walls of garbage because he keeps getting triggered til some admin gets tired of it and bans him.

It takes time bro. This is chinese water torture were engaging in here

Now I'm trying to figure out if salt would work in place of water...

• 1Worf

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Follow the reply chain again and you'll see that what I posted was due to Punko somehow trying to say that those things listed were just joking and not serious (when there have been many times were it was painfully obvious that it was not joking) but Vanessa's stance was the one that had to be taken super serious.

I do not support Vanessas views and find them disgusting as much as you guys do, the same as I do the other stuff I listed (minus the siege engine shit. That's hilarious) But I also don't want to see him run off anymore than I would one of the people involved with the other shit only for spouting nonsense.
See here is the thing. Back before the internet (more directly social media) gave a microphone to every flavor of crazy and people still felt shame, social ostrization kept this kind of harmful shit in check. But the center caved and the crazies just keep moving the needle. Ducking this shit will not solve it. It needs to be confronted head on and destroyed. Delusional fuckers and the army of nihilists that enable them need to be shamed and marginalized at every turn. Silent consent led to things getting this far out of hand. Fuck being silent and screw subjective irrational arguing. Its long past the time to switch to cold objective facts as the main driver of public discourse. Giving delusional fuckers like the chopper crowd a pass for fee fees is not compatible with where we need to go to get things back on track.

TLDR Some people DO need to be ridiculed into the ground for their beliefs. Humiliation eventually forces self reflection, which is often step one to fixing mental damage.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
See here is the thing. Back before the internet (more directly social media) gave a microphone to every flavor of crazy and people still felt shame, social ostrization kept this kind of harmful shit in check. But the center caved and the crazies just keep moving the needle. Ducking this shit will not solve it. It needs to be confronted head on and destroyed. Delusional fuckers and the army of nihilists that enable them need to be shamed and marginalized at every turn. Silent consent led to things getting this far out of hand. Fuck being silent and screw subjective irrational arguing. Its long past the time to switch to cold objective facts as the main driver of public discourse. Giving delusional fuckers like the chopper crowd a pass for fee fees is not compatible with where we need to go to get things back on track.

TLDR Some people DO need to be ridiculed into the ground for their beliefs. Humiliation eventually forces self reflection, which is often step one to fixing mental damage.

I agree with you, and agree with the efforts of shutting his shit down, but after all these pages he isn't going to budge, and you guys aren't going to budge. I appealed to him, and I'm doing the same for the rest.

This is FoH and we need our weird shitlord tranny that likes video games, damnit.

• 1OK, Sure

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Sadris gets mocked for his gene obsession, Mario got ridiculed and debated for some of his shit (I think Quaid did the math to show, that you can indeed burn enough jew corpses to make the holocaust numbers feasible), Musicforfish is stamped as conspiracy nutter and so on.

Difference is, that they are not ragin attention seeking faggots.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.