Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
yeah unless you live in japan or something, that is absolutely false. there ARE times when, as a parent, i want my kids to clean, or help cook or whatever. but the vast majority of the time i want them to play with toys or blocks or draw or whatever. i WANT them to do that. there are TIMES when i, and i think most parents, lose track of what they are thinking and want their kids to be WAY older than they are, but then we come to our senses and want them to BE kids.

First off the main point of my comment was centered around the word "forced". I never "force" my kids to play with toys, of any kind. However, they will naturally do so and the toys they have are generally good for their development. Secondly, I should have clarified that by "toys" I was more referring to stupid braindead toys, not toys period. My apologies for not making that point clear. I was just extremely flustered that buying toys geared toward boys for my son is apparently akin to child abuse.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Define "stupid braindead toys".

iu

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Not gonna' lie. That looks awesome.

the real question is it sturdy enough to re-form a Tootsie Roll. If so I am in for one. The fun that could be had walking my dog and getting stink eye while I pick up her shit from someone yard would be a game changer.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I think my primary issue is the social pressure to give anyone who walks into the clinic whatever they want or else be labeled a bigot.

understand that i'm not saying the issue itself is not important, i'm saying that the AMOUNT OF CASES is absolutely inflated.

This cannot be overstated. Y'all are touching upon stuff that we as a civilization and society haven't dealt with before. A sobering fact is that the WPATH document hasn't been updated since 2011. Maybe it doesn't need to be updated on a clinical level but socially a shit-ton has changed. A radical change of tone just in the past 5 years alone is the fact that I haven't heard the term "gatekeeping" used by the trans community hardly at all lately. The term was a catch-all complaint by trannies who couldn't easily get on HRT due to various roadblocks of either required lived RLE, referral letters via psychologists/therapists, or even certain court and legal entities. I used to hear that term relatively often, and I think it makes sense why I don't that much anymore.

Only thing I am disappointed with is that you refused to answer the more personal questions. You give a sarcastic answer instead, as if Trans people don't go through any big developmental stages. Very disappointing tbh. I feel like you are downplaying some of the things that a lot of others would consider big deals. I clearly remember seeing a video posted somewhere on these forums, probably in Politics, where a MtF guy just had his dick chopped and was super excited about it. Also, if bathrooms isn't a big deal, why has the trans community made it a big deal. I gotta believe there were SOME big moments for you. But if you don't feel like sharing, that's cool. I like to hear the personal stories more than the science though tbh.

Most of your post wasn't questions though, and I'm goofy and sarcastic IRL, sorry... it just translates directly through here too haha. I truly am sorry if my answers disappoint but reality is more banal than you'd think with transition. FYI, I'm not a dick chopper yet and may never be if me and the S.O. can actually not fight for a change (we're working on it). The bathroom issue is a hotbutton topic because you have a bunch of unpassables going into them and locker rooms freaking out women because there is a dong in there. Any of these "women" would, frankly, make women uncomfortable to sit adjacent to in a stall:

transgendergroup_combo_scottgriessel.jpg

This is not transphobia, this is not TERF idealistics... it's called "living in reality" and those trannies above are the EXACT type to run to HR with a discrimination complaint when a co-worker accidentally calls them sir, and the exact type to claim that they are a WOMAN and need to be treated as such. As if this bullshit wasn't already complicated enough, let's throw in non-binary trannies into the social mix:

Scottish-delegates-photo.png

...then try to make rational statements about where THEY go take a shit in public!

The bathroom issue is a nightmare precisely due to the two examples I gave above. Like I said, I don't even remember the first time I went in the ladies restroom... I just had to take a whizz.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
What are non-binary trannies? We recently had to do health modules at work with transgendered sensitivity (which is fine -- the proper pronouns). They then started educating us on "cisgender" and that's where they lost me.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't remember posting those here? Actually I probably did, knowing me from 4 years ago.

Remember when you posted your school ID with the printed name scratched out, but didn't think to cover up your signature? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Oh, the tissue/cum posts were pretty "WTF did I just read?" too

Most of the flak you got over the years was for repeatedly being a dumbass. If you'd just been Trans and not a giant drama fountain, most people would have just left you alone.

Do some of you have folders on your desktop with all FoH drama saved haha?

tenor.gif

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I don't mean this in an offensive way, but the distinction between CD/Trans never really made much of a difference to me in this case. That isn't to say that that the distinction doesn't matter in general, but for me it was something of a distinction without a difference.

Absolutely no offense taken at all! Transsexual | CD = State Police Department | Mall Cop <---- VERY stupid yet oddly accurate analogy that I thought up to describe the distinction. I guess all you and many others would see is a badge, and that's understandable.

What are non-binary trannies?

The PC definition: Genderqueer, also known as non-binary, is a catch-all category for gender identities that are not exclusively masculine or feminine‍—‌identities which are outside the gender binary and cisnormativity. Genderqueer people may express a combination of masculinity and femininity, or neither, in their gender expression

The non-PC definition is that non-binaries are (more commonly than just your vanilla, binary tranny) typically your young, liberal, zhe/zhey pronoun demanding, green hair dyeing, made-up gender-identity slinging, easily offended and triggered type of individual.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
Don’t have the ball to be a man nor the elegants to be a woman, I swear I love making fun of these they/them people. I can understand gay people and trans people but them/they is so retard to me

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This cannot be overstated. Y'all are touching upon stuff that we as a civilization and society haven't dealt with before. A sobering fact is that the WPATH document hasn't been updated since 2011. Maybe it doesn't need to be updated on a clinical level but socially a shit-ton has changed. A radical change of tone just in the past 5 years alone is the fact that I haven't heard the term "gatekeeping" used by the trans community hardly at all lately. The term was a catch-all complaint by trannies who couldn't easily get on HRT due to various roadblocks of either required lived RLE, referral letters via psychologists/therapists, or even certain court and legal entities. I used to hear that term relatively often, and I think it makes sense why I don't that much anymore.

Most of your post wasn't questions though, and I'm goofy and sarcastic IRL, sorry... it just translates directly through here too haha. I truly am sorry if my answers disappoint but reality is more banal than you'd think with transition. FYI, I'm not a dick chopper yet and may never be if me and the S.O. can actually not fight for a change (we're working on it). The bathroom issue is a hotbutton topic because you have a bunch of unpassables going into them and locker rooms freaking out women because there is a dong in there. Any of these "women" would, frankly, make women uncomfortable to sit adjacent to in a stall:

View attachment 171035

This is not transphobia, this is not TERF idealistics... it's called "living in reality" and those trannies above are the EXACT type to run to HR with a discrimination complaint when a co-worker accidentally calls them sir, and the exact type to claim that they are a WOMAN and need to be treated as such. As if this bullshit wasn't already complicated enough, let's throw in non-binary trannies into the social mix:

View attachment 171036

...then try to make rational statements about where THEY go take a shit in public!

The bathroom issue is a nightmare precisely due to the two examples I gave above. Like I said, I don't even remember the first time I went in the ladies restroom... I just had to take a whizz.

This thread has definitely been reborn from the ashes. The two pictures you posted here are perfect examples of why trans people get so much grief today. For a 90s liberal who pushes science, seeing ridiculous terms like genderqueer sets me a bit off. I guess you can be whatever you want every day of the year under that definition. We've definitely evolved quite a bit over the past 20 years as a society but it truly feels like give an inch, they take a mile.

To get to a point, you've definitely opened my mind a bit. I know a huge percent of trans have severe mental illness but glad to see someone normalize being trans somewhat. I honestly wish there were more like you because the crazy isn't helping anyone from either side. Keep sending the tit pics lol.

• 1Solidarity

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Absolutely no offense taken at all! Transsexual | CD = State Police Department | Mall Cop <---- VERY stupid yet oddly accurate analogy that I thought up to describe the distinction. I guess all you and many others would see is a badge, and that's understandable.

It's one of those things for me where I know the (general) difference in an intellectual light, but we're talking about some random person on the Internet. We'll never meet, she'll never reveal specifics, and if I drew a Venn diagram of my interests, both Trans and CD are far enough out in left field anyways that all I'm left with is this sort of detached curiosity. Trans...CD...I think a lot of us just wanted a boob reveal to see if they're fake/real, because they just seemed egregiously large and "...honestly, the hormones worked REALLY WELL!" sounded hella suspect.

She could have a cuisinart surgically implanted for a vagina, for all I know. And while a video of her shooting sliced cucumbers everywhere would make for a great thread, I'd still be here wondering if the tits were real, regardless (and either way...they're still ginormous)

...FWIW, I don't even like giant tiddies. That's more chaos chaos , LOL. Maybe I've only held some poor-quality bigole tiddies, but I definitely prefer perky/firm over 'giant, amorphous blob', and that more or less leads to smaller>larger.

• 1Worf

Haus

<Silver Donator>
...FWIW, I don't even like giant tiddies. That's more chaos chaos , LOL. Maybe I've only held some poor-quality bigole tiddies, but I definitely prefer perky/firm over 'giant, amorphous blob', and that more or less leads to smaller>larger.

Over a certain size to avoid "amorphous blob" you need to move from natural work to gummies.....

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Those pictures are several years old you creeper. Where the hell did you even get those from lol. I don't remember posting those here? Actually I probably did, knowing me from 4 years ago. Do some of you have folders on your desktop with all FoH drama saved haha? Some of you have pictures of me I don't even have anymore. I'm also not a crossdresser you cockgobbler. I mean you can call me whatever the hell you want to call me and believe whatever you want to believe - I don't give two shits, but I'm just correcting you the first time. Also if you paid attention you'd see that Vanessa already saw me when I posted recent pics a few pages back via youtube.

Perhaps one day!

You used to post tons of BDSM pics here and talk about fucking lesbians with your elbows. It was horrific.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You used to post tons of BDSM pics here and talk about fucking lesbians with your elbows. It was horrific.
The unsolicited sex advice was particularly cringe worthy

"But I get it done" ...oh lawdy

It's like Goliath/Morrow would start typing and not know when to stop sharing

cat-typing.gif

Pdsp5i2.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.