Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Great story.

Remember when this thread had tits and not a Endocrinology 1010 course?

RiqxKXr.jpg

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
those are actually real biological tits! you ppl love tits n dik so much?

I'll take Vanessa's tits over Kris fucking Cyborg. If I'm going to fuck a man with nice tits I'll take the one actually trying to be feminine instead of that mongoloid.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yeah, no thanks pal... we're good ;)

"Hey, what's that over there?"

/em tosses out the August copy of Whackjobs Monthly Digest
/em whistles in air subtly
/em walks away

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Vanessa Vanessa
How much did you patreon Brad's nose Pantheon? Will you make a shrine for Pantheon too? Have you thought about detransitioning? What's for lunch today?

• 1Faggotry

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Didn't read
Don't care

The fact that you actually take all this seriously enough to think I'd give a fuck about you in real life really says it all about how much of an obnoxious self centered attention whore you are, which has, if you'll recall correctly, always been my core problem with trannies on the internet.

Literally no one here ever needed to know you're a tranny. The strength of your arguments, thoughts, and opinions should stand on their own. But yours are facile, vapid, and irrelevant, hence why you rely on fake tits and basic male sexual stupidity to get by. Its sad, pathetic, and worthy only of public ridicule.

Vanessa might be an attention whore, but you, sir, are the far bigger attention whore.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa
How much did you patreon Brad's nose Pantheon? Will you make a shrine for Pantheon too? Have you thought about detransitioning? What's for lunch today?

A) $0
B) No, I don't play it and have no interest. From what little I've seen, it looks pretty sweet though. The only game I actively play is Final Fantasy Record Keeper on mobile.
C) No... why would I contemplate doing something that goes against something that has been the best decision of my life? It's a totally fair question, don't get me wrong, I just want you to understand that asking me that is akin to asking someone who got a promotion at a job that brought more money, happiness and comfort "Have you thought about going back to your old position?". Again, fair question, just trying to make it relatable as to what this question is like for me.
D) Prob a big ol' salad. My ex always picked on me for eating "rabbit food". She was a bit chunky. She didn't eat salads. I'd tell her "this is why". I'm a bitch, but an honest bitch LoL

Vanessa might be an attention whore, but you, sir, are the far bigger attention whore.

Sometimes we hate in others what we see in ourselves. Projection! Let's not focus on him Pharm... his absence has been a welcome breath of fresh air.

• 1Blown

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Read Hodj... READ. Words and definitions are important. This is what I said. IF. WANT. I never said you doxxed me. I never said you were going to. I said IF you WANTed to. I used you as an example of the possibility of doxxing because, like blue-avatar-guy (he actually DID doxx me via PM), you both have a dislike toward me.

Zzzyyzzyzyzz doesn't like me either. But you don't see him in here being an insufferable shit biscuit like you. His dislike toward me and frequency of posts in this thread is rational. Yours is irrational.

Let's make it a serious poll then. Let's make it have binding power. Prove this "sad, pathetic, attention whore" to be the second rate, stupid, useless poster you claim I am. Everything in quotes here are your words, so stand behind them. Say "Let's Do This" or kindly shut the fuck up and find another thread to piss in.
Now that I've seen those tits and ass I don't mind you as much. Guess just need to know how feminine your penis is next?

Also, everyone in this thread makes humanity look terrible. Shame on you all.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The only posts in this thread I've read in the past two pages were by Phazael.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The only posts in this thread I've read in the past two pages were by Phazael.

Then allow me to restate.

Hey hodj hodj , since you're "not reading" Vanessa's posts, it has been suggested that a poll with binding power be created asking the community who should be banned. You or Vanessa. Vanessa will abide by the results of the poll, will you?

I've got no stake in this, just getting information out.

• 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You'd be surprised at how feminine even the most masculine penis looks, if you just take the time to apply your makeup correctly

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.