Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I'd get my mic working just so I could fuck with Hodj by doing a Vanessa impression to mess with him if this happened

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Now i want him to play the stupid game just because y'all would see that it would be utterly irrelevant beyond some offhanded jokes here and there

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I think the game looks great and as I stated (though I did get wordy in my post... guilty as charged your honor), I'd love to play it because I'm sure it'd be a riot; I just don't like the person I turn into when playing MMOs. It becomes all I want to do, and my problem (due to the fact that the game is social by nature and it never ends... no pause button) is that with MMOs I have two speeds: idle or 100mph. I cannot juggle adulting with the MMO lyfe LoL. Either my condo turns into a slop house and my job gets impacted due to not getting enough sleep or I don't do MMOs. Again, I salute those of you who do; I'm mildly envious...

So is Asmongold and his guild the BMOC and y'alls rival or just some schlubs who happen to have over 100k subs on twitch?

Id be nicer to him in game than i ever would be on the forums just because in game we're a team and i am the dictionary definition of team player
Don't care. (But I did read).

Honestly Hodj, I have tried to bury the hatchet with you previously but you're just an obsessive hateful person who cannot let anything go (not to mention I think you have some skeletons in your closet that you're afraid of).

• 1Cringe
  • 1Weird Boner

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Vanessa Vanessa thinks there's a hatchet to bury rather than me just being a shitposter trying to drive every conversation as deep into the barrel as I can get it for my own personal entertainment.

This is the answer to I think it was BoozeCube BoozeCube who said to me in discord the other day "I can't believe how easily you work Vanessa Vanessa up" and I was just like "I'm good at working people up. I spend all day long driving my wife insane. I'm a master at it."

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Does your voice fo that deep?
I think I figured you out; your fingers are so fat and sausage-like that you can't HELP but have typos in your posts. Because, hey let's be honest with each other... every post you make is like an English teacher's anxiety attack manifested. Am I right or do you just have, ahem, "other issues?"

Either way, it's okay Zyyz. Whether you're a bit tubby, have parkinsons, or you're just a mental midget that still types with his two index fingers while the drool dribbles down onto the keys, we can still get the gist of your post, and it was funny.

me just being a shitposter trying to drive every conversation as deep into the barrel as I can get it for my own personal entertainment.
you have a perfect opportunity to prove you aren't just here to use the community for whatever you can get from it
giphy (17).gif

This is the answer to I think it was BoozeCube BoozeCube who said to me in discord the other day "I can't believe how easily you work Vanessa Vanessa up" and I was just like "I'm good at working people up. I spend all day long driving my wife insane. I'm a master at it."

Boozecube is a fucking dunce. I'm not a fan of people who call blacks subhuman, sorry. But let me be as clear as a Rolls Royce windshield here:

Fact #1: I got genuinely salty when I quit the forum for two weeks over the "Is it okay to hit a woman" thread dogpile.
Fact #2: I got genuinely pissed off when LLR told me to take the discussion of puberty blockers out of the GG/SJW thread and felt my freedom of speech was being impacted (or at the very least, controlled).

Those were the only two times I've ever had an emotional response over this forum. Even when Jessika was active here and Zapatta got clued in that we were having real life drama, I was calm, cool, and collected about it all. We BOTH could have put some embarrassing dirt out here, but we didn't. So TWO situations have caused me to have a visceral response due to this forum. You, Hodj, weren't a part of either of those situations. Dom already told you: You're not the master troll you think you are; you're just a nuisance.

If "working me up" is defined as me typing a lot of shit to show what a completely illogical failure you are, then sure; you work me up. But if "working me up" is defined as actually upsetting me, then you're as effective as a flaccid cock at an orgy.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Salty

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I think I figured you out; your fingers are so fat and sausage-like that you can't HELP but have typos in your posts. Because, hey let's be honest with each other... every post you make is like an English teacher's anxiety attack manifested. Am I right or do you just have, ahem, "other issues?"

Either way, it's okay Zyyz. Whether you're a bit tubby, have parkinsons, or you're just a mental midget that still types with his two index fingers while the drool dribbles down onto the keys, we can still get the gist of your post, and it was funny.

View attachment 222547

Boozecube is a fucking dunce. I'm not a fan of people who call blacks subhuman, sorry. But let me be as clear as a Rolls Royce windshield here:

Fact #1: I got genuinely salty when I quit the forum for two weeks over the "Is it okay to hit a woman" thread dogpile.
Fact #2: I got genuinely pissed off when LLR told me to take the discussion of puberty blockers out of the GG/SJW thread and felt my freedom of speech was being impacted (or at the very least, controlled).

Those were the only two times I've ever had an emotional response over this forum. Even when Jessika was active here and Zapatta got clued in that we were having real life drama, I was calm, cool, and collected about it all. We BOTH could have put some embarrassing dirt out here, but we didn't. So TWO situations have caused me to have a visceral response due to this forum. You, Hodj, weren't a part of either of those situations. Dom already told you: You're not the master troll you think you are; you're just a nuisance.

If "working me up" is defined as me typing a lot of shit to show what a completely illogical failure you are, then sure; you work me up. But if "working me up" is defined as actually upsetting me, then you're as effective as a flaccid cock at an orgy.

It really is amazing how many insults you cram into your otherwise content-light wordsalad.

Good thing hardly anyone reads it and noone takes it at heart, or you'd be even less popular.

• 1Truth!

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
The measly 111 hours you have spent on this forum wouldn't even let you read 10% of his ramblings.

I mean since I've been here. Not a big enough fan of anyone in particular to explore any legacy material ^^

• 1EyeRoll

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I mean since I've been here. Not a big enough fan of anyone in particular to explore any legacy material ^^

It is ok to be new.

Anyway, you'll find more entertaining, nearly as retarded shit in the hall of shame.

• 1Truth!
Status
Not open for further replies.