Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Oh shit Dom, correction: I meant "one of the most beautiful" That's a legit error on my part... He didn't say "most"; I look good but not that good.

You don't look good. You look like a hobo with makeup on. If you really want to change your looks for the better, use the Jerle method of makeup application.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You don't look good. You look like a hobo with makeup on. If you really want to change your looks for the better, use the Jerle method of makeup application.
Spray and pray makeup application. Very nice.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Don't see you inquiring about anybody else's real life relationships? Fucking tranny chasing faggot.

Well now!
How long have you been dating this person who moved in with you at the time they moved in with you?
Also, when are you going to share how long you were dating your now roommate before they moved in?

Dick, c'mon now... I don't dislike you, truly, but don't throw stones in glass houses!!! The poor bastard is just asking questions~

• 1Cringe
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well now!

Dick, c'mon now... I don't dislike you, truly, but don't throw stones in glass houses!!! The poor bastard is just asking questions~

Yeah, but I don't want to fuck you. That's what makes it sad.

See, I just wanted that knowledge so I could judge you negatively and post to that effect! Much better.

• 1Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This is where a LOT of information is going to go soon~
How's the FAQ coming along, Vanessa Vanessa ?
As an EQ player, fan, collector etc - how does EQ dev Brad's untimely death, depression and drugabuse sit with you? Can you relate, how do you cope?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
And she's fully aware of you being a girl with a penis?
Yeppers!

Cool!!!! Hope everything else is going well
Life is really amazing yeah; I revel in it and am grateful for so much!

Making this post relevant to thread:

This cutie claims they're trans; what sayest the jury?

View attachment 232349

...as does this young lady

View attachment 232350

...yes, her too

View attachment 232351

...and so on

View attachment 232352

...and so on

View attachment 232353

Now who's really trans in these pics? All of them? NONE of them? Maybe just the 2nd one...?

Maybe just this one for sure; or maybe I just found a pic of the most butt-uggo female I've ever seen in my life next to Shelly and decided to fuck with your perception?

View attachment 232356

Point is... does it even matter what's between their legs? You're not in a relationship with any of these people, and their lives don't affect yours in any way shape or form (not directly) unless their actions do so (i.e. trans activist trying to get societal stuff changed), but isn't that an issue and problem with the PERSON and NOT their identity?

Shit on the actions of the person, not the identity of said person.

• 1Cringe

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Now with pictures!!!

And she's fully aware of you being a girl with a penis?
Yeppers!

Cool!!!! Hope everything else is going well
Life is really amazing yeah; I revel in it and am grateful for so much!

Making this post relevant to thread:

This cutie claims they're trans; what sayest the jury?

Screenshot_20170811-024355.png

...as does this young lady

9cadbaac-2360-497d-9430-e97c91be9f84.png

...yes, her too

f113f8ae-d8c3-4305-8fd6-3eb388ef0912.png

...and so on

0533c74e-351f-4ff9-be5f-918ec43c1403.png

...and so on

Screenshot_20180801-142450_Kik.jpg

Now who's really trans in these pics? All of them? NONE of them? Maybe just the 2nd one...?

Maybe just this one for sure; or maybe I just found a pic of the most butt-uggo female I've ever seen in my life next to Shelly and decided to fuck with your perception?

c957e597-07ca-4ebd-8854-884362118088.png

Point is... does it even matter what's between their legs? You're not in a relationship with any of these people, and their lives don't affect yours in any way shape or form (not directly) unless their actions do so (i.e. trans activist trying to get societal stuff changed), but isn't that an issue and problem with the PERSON and NOT their identity?

Shit on the actions of the person, not the identity of said person.

• 1Cringe
  • 1GreNeg

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I hope you realize that you're the last pic, and not the previous ones. And people have been shitting all over your actions and beliefs far more than your identity, not that you have the courage to acknowledge it.

It must be hard to admit that you're disliked because of your personality, and not because of the target you painted on yourself.

• 2Truth!
Status
Not open for further replies.