Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>

View attachment 247625

^ This is why I get banned from trans forums and reddit subs. I'm an asshole, true, but God this kinda rhetoric just drives me batty LoL

Do you realize that reply is super cunty, reeks of narcissism, and you’re all a bunch of nut house patients arguing about made up words?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Do you realize that reply is super cunty, reeks of narcissism
I'm an asshole, true
Nope, didn't realize that. Thanks for pointing it out to the class, Poindexter. Your reading comprehension is exceptional as usual.

Nice pussy. What about the Garfield before her?
He was a fat cat; my 25lb monster. He died with a punctured lung because my nephew fell on him and broke 7 of his ribs. He had breathing problems before that. It's ironic that accident happened... it's like it quickened what could have been long-term suffering down the road.

• 1Picard

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Hormone balance problems?
giphy.gif

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
For real though, sorry about your cat, that must have been traumatic for everyone. When my younger brother was a clumsy dumb kid, he fell on our dog and spiral fractured his leg.

Our dog healed up great, only to have a neighbor open our gate on purpose a few years later to allow him to escape. He ended up trying to cross a highway at night and got hit by a car.

Cop showed up at 3am pounding on our door to give us his collar and told us what happened. The guy driving who hit him said there wasn’t anything he could do, our dog just ran out in front of his car.

Our other dog wasn’t the same after that, she was always cheerful and happy, then it was like she lost her friend and was depressed and melancholy the rest of her life. A decade later she went into kidney failure and I had to put her to sleep. Right before the injection she looked happy again.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How did your nephew fall on a cat?

That's one clumsy little boy.
Narrow hallway, 3 year old toddler, fat and lazy 25 lb cat. This was like 7 years ago, so it's all just comfy memories.

He is related to a tranny. Probably tried fucking the cat.
How'd that affair with your wife go? You know, that thing that actually happened versus the imaginary reality that you invent just to try and insult me?

---------------------------------------------

So this happened...

oh my.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Narrow hallway, 3 year old toddler, fat and lazy 25 lb cat. This was like 7 years ago, so it's all just comfy memories.

How'd that affair with your wife go? You know, that thing that actually happened versus the imaginary reality that you invent just to try and insult me?

So this happened...

View attachment 248385
I think you were really defriended because of the bird beak and man jaw

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

So this happened...

View attachment 248385
It went pretty well. How is being a faggot going?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It went pretty well. How is being a faggot going?
I don't know; imaginary presuppositions are a drag.

wg03tkv0x0g41.jpg

Since @a_skeleton_02 has been found guilty of abuse of power (I did nazi that one coming, honest! I thought he was just trolling along as usual), I got him a real looker here.

Tigs, meet Mattilda.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's unreal that people believe that!!!!!! I am sorry you lost a friend over it.

One of my brothers freaks out whenever he sees me in my Trump 2020 shirt

• 1Faggotry

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I don't know; imaginary presuppositions are a drag.

View attachment 248389

Since @a_skeleton_02 has been found guilty of abuse of power (I did nazi that one coming, honest! I thought he was just trolling along as usual), I got him a real looker here.

Tigs, meet Mattilda.
It warms the heart to know that even two men who aren't comfortable with their own biological gender can find companionship in this current year.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vanessa Vanessa

Should DJT pardon Roger Stone and General Flynn?

Also what are your thoughts on AG Barr? Personally I think he leans towards Swamp

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa

Should DJT pardon Roger Stone and General Flynn?

Also what are your thoughts on AG Barr? Personally I think he leans towards Swamp
I'm not very well versed with the details of those men, so... I'm afraid my post will be a let down tonight.

I remember Roger Stone's arrest made headlines when it happened and that the liberal news media around that time were all touting the narrative that "if it's not a witch hunt, why are they finding so many witches"?

Is Roger Stone a witch? A corrupt individual? If he is, keep him in jail. I trust lady justice. I've been in court quite a few times. When I was in the wrong, justice was served. When I was innocent, justice was served. No, our system isn't perfect and never truly will be because anything human run is capable of getting it wrong, but here in the US, it's the best you'll ever see in the world.

As far as AG Barr.. I love the guy. Of course I saw most of him during the Kavanaugh senate hearings, and I've seen one lecture he did outside of Washington politics (some college campus I think... been a bit) but yeah... same impression. Seems like a really good dude.

-------------------------

Let me break this out again.

boozetardpics.jpg

^ Must be a Boozecube Post

Let a professional work here Booze, you donk you.

From the same site that our resident reactionary drunk used in his post, the Williams Institute, here is a link to reference with actual, real numbers from a real source.

What was the conclusion via this data?

The Article said:
The most striking finding of our analysis was the exceptionally high prevalence of lifetime suicide attempts reported by NTDS respondents.

...which of course, we already knew. Still at 41%. What is conveniently left off the plate is that keyword "Attempts" It's still high, and if you actually read, it states the reason being:

The Article said:
The study suggests that several minority stressors – negative experiences related to anti-transgender bias – may contribute to elevated prevalence of suicide attempts among transgender people, such as experiences of harassment, family rejection, housing instability, and discrimination in health care.

Interesting info... it almost seems like what's causing trannies to kill themselves is bigotry and harassment. You wouldn't know anything about that kind of behavior though, would you BoozeCube?

Also interesting in the article I posted is that the suicide rate is lower (though still disproportionately high relative to normal people) with trannies who pass well... or in the article's kinda overtly professional way of saying it, "Perceived recognition by others as transgender" Wish there was a way to fix that too... to not make trannies look like men in dresses... hmm, I wonder what could help with that???

Oh yes, that's right... early transition! Forgot all about that, didn't you?

But we still have a huge diagnosing problem with GD and kids. I'm still waiting patiently on that whole blood test to determine Gender Dysphoria thing to happen already. It can't get here soon enough. But I'll table that thought for now... although it's my lifelong dream to see that come to fruition.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's pretty unlikely that there will ever be a conclusive 100% test for GD because all signs point to environmental factors playing a large part in it. I mean, that's pretty much true for most things. You can have markers and predispositions, but there's hardly any illness, mental or physical, where you can say, "Yes, X will happen in 10 years or this X thing will still be there in 10 years." I think the best you can hope for is a host of markers (physical and psychological) that coalesce to result in kids being something like 95% likely to express GD in adulthood, but even that is probably a pipe dream. Any preventive measure must be better on average than doing nothing, which GD diagnosis is far away from right now. Even something like the BRCA gene, which indicates for something like a 75% chance of breast cancer over a lifetime, is something where there is a lot of disagreement on if and when a preventive mastectomy makes sense, and that's something that's ultimately far more simple.

Also, back to a way earlier post you made in respond to your negging, I still quite disagree with your timeline around your "enlightenment" on holding off on PB and needing better diagnosis, but there's about a 0.2% chance that I would ever care to go back and find the sequence of posts to validate that. Without that, it just becomes more of the "You, no you" that this thread is now, so I'm passing.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.