Status
Not open for further replies.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
image.png

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
That Cart Narcs Vid you posted was amazing, Loss! I'm a fan of that guy now. Very much reminds me of surveillantcameraman who just recorded random people doing random shit but people lose their shit when they feel they're being recorded so he captured people (unsurprisingly) losing their shit. But Cart Narcs guy has a purpose. A destiny. He is a part of what it is to MAGA, and I salute him. All those non-Cart returning lazybones are what's destroying America, inch by inch, cart by cart.

Oh my gosh, the narcissist set a reverse psychology trap, whatever will I do?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm unsure what else needs to be said... it's 90% just retards coming here to project their insecurities and fetish (but mask it as hate) on the tranny.

You only have yourself to thank for the fact that 90% of the people in this thread mock you for being a delusional cunt.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Part of the transgender life is integrating in with society. Why else is there so much emphasis placed on "passing" in the community? Surgeries to better "look the part"? Yes, it is to quell GD primarily but it is greatly to not be ridiculed in society too.

Pro tip: try acting like a normal fucking person, it works for the rest of us.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm not sure any regular poster in this thread now could be considered a normal person.

Myself excluded, naturally!

• 1Worf

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
How do you tell them apart from the other plastic surgery copies? To the untrained eye they all look the same.
I've been trying to come up with a reply. But bitch, I got nothing. Fuck

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
1582184202028.png

"How about you stfu and do your job, your coworkers knowing more about your personal life doesn't help ship boxes? You already have to pee in my trashcan, how are you even finding time to talk about your fake gender? Fuck this, you're fired." -Jeff Bezos

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
"How about you stfu and do your job, your coworkers knowing more about your personal life doesn't help ship boxes? You already have to pee in my trashcan, how are you even finding time to talk about your fake gender? Fuck this, you're fired." -Jeff Bezos

Pretty sure Jeff Bezos doesn't mind trannies.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.