Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You don't sound Christian.
I'm a progressive Christian.
cinderella_shoe_gif.gif

^ Kinda trolling with that gif, but kinda not.

People like Brandan Robertson are literally doing more harm than good out there in the world, and I've seen many videos of how progressive Christians use the good book to justify some really awful worldviews.

There was one instance when he called Jesus a racist. Dead serious here, feel free to google it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

nu_11

View attachment 365463

^ Kinda trolling with that gif, but kinda not.

People like Brandan Robertson are literally doing more harm than good out there in the world, and I've seen many videos of how progressive Christians use the good book to justify some really awful worldviews.

There was one instance when he called Jesus a racist. Dead serious here, feel free to google it.
No shit. "Progressive" Christians are parasites.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I welcome them as brothers in Christ just as I welcome Catholics as brothers in Christ and just as I welcome Mormons as brothers in Christ etc etc.

It's essentially human nature to focus on what is different about people than what is similar... the argument could be made that that is the gambit of sin... we are all sinners and always will be and therefore we will always have the kinda broken nature of being evil toward each other and "judgy"... sitting on us like a monkey on our back throughout life... always pushing people away due to these slight differences instead of pulling them closer due to our commonalities.

With that said, sometimes people just say things that are outright unbiblical and imo, the amount of this unbiblical rhetoric coming from people who call themselves progressive Christian versus ANY other denomination out there is apparent. Just saying. Ultimately, I'm not the judge, but we are certainly free to discuss what are outright fraudulent worldviews.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
Its proven that the lower your IQ the more likely you are to be religious, which this thread supports entirely.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Its proven that the lower your IQ the more likely you are to be religious, which this thread supports entirely.
I've written a symphony, so yeah... totally.

Let's hear your grand explanation for reality then Maul. Go ahead.... this is the rickshaw.... what do you have to lose? (other than your soul... ba dum pshhh).

elbas

Molten Core Raider
What are your thoughts on trans women who identify as women but don't medically transition or otherwise make significant efforts to align with female norms? They may have a beard, wear generic clothes, not medically transition, and generally look male, but identify as women and use she/her.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Progressive Christians are the enemies of both Christians and Atheists, as they are essentially just rebranding the Bible to fit whatever fucked up hyperleft agenda they actually worship. This essentially creates a lure that draws people who might want to be churchgoing types away from those groups while simultaneously eroding the moral framework that is the major net positive Christianty provides to western society. Its a net loss for everyone. And they have been around in one form or another forever, with new age movements, "Christian Scientists", and so on. More often than not they are run like cults so some weirdo at the top can bust a nut on the membership, pretty much like a lot of the Televangalists of the 90s, the Moonies, and Mr Kool Aid himself.

As an atheist, I have some respect for the belief system of traditional Christians/Protestants for the foundation it puts down for the masses. None of that respect applies to Prog Chrispies. They are the enemy of everyone and essentially a giant 5th column movement against society as a whole.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
I've written a symphony, so yeah... totally.

Let's hear your grand explanation for reality then Maul. Go ahead.... this is the rickshaw.... what do you have to lose? (other than your soul... ba dum pshhh).
Well Dog is God backwards, so my answer is a Dog created it. Dogs have been scientifically proven to exist too, so I already have more evidence than you can produce.

Tell us more about how Humanity was spawned from two humans without the founder effect rendering the species dribbling cripples.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
The issue i have with Christianity is, what were they named before Jesus Christ?
Why is there so much texts about Jesus's birth and death, but practically zero in between? I'd like to know what Jesus was doing when he was 12 or 15 or 22. All we know is his 0 year and 33rd year practically.

• 1Worf
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Judiasm was the beta version of Christianity, which is why the OT has a lot of overlap with Jewish texts. So the short answer is they called themselves Jews.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dogs have been scientifically proven to exist too

I would very much like to see the scholarly works that proved this. I mean, someone would have had to prove it and then other teams would have had to repeat the results in order to scientifically prove it.

The issue i have with Christianity is, what were they named before Jesus Christ?
Why is there so much texts about Jesus's birth and death, but practically zero in between? I'd like to know what Jesus was doing when he was 12 or 15 or 22. All we know is his 0 year and 33rd year practically.

psst. There are stories in the bible about adolescent Jesus. That's just the official bible approved by the early church. There were stories that just weren't pertinent to the religion.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Huh? Christianity is a continuation of the religion of the apostles. These Jews were waiting for the Messiah and recognized Him in Christ Jesus. The religion of those who did not accept this ended officially with the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 AD.

We don't know but probably building things out of wood. Supporting himself and his mother after the passing of St. Joseph. Believe me, there is infinite value in what we do have. There is no need to worry about biographical information we don't have.

If you want a real mind blower read the OT in light of Jesus. Much of what we assume to be the Father or angels are likely the Second Person, the pre-Incarnate Jesus. I can provide examples if you are interested. You worry about what Jesus was doing when he was 22, but I say look at what he was doing before he was Jesus!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What are your thoughts on trans women who identify as women but don't medically transition or otherwise make significant efforts to align with female norms? They may have a beard, wear generic clothes, not medically transition, and generally look male, but identify as women and use she/her.
I believe there are 2 sexes and genders, male and female. Period. Anything beyond that is mental illness or attention whoring masquerading as wokeness/powergrab bullshit. Sex = biological. Gender = mental and societal stuff.

Straight normal tomboys exist and are female. Straight normal femmeboys exist and are male. Outside of extremely rare conditions of intersex individuals, sex is binary and gender is kinda on a spectrum of masculinity and femininity because every normal person has some greater or lesser masculine qualities with varying degrees of it.

With those cold hard obvious truths stated and out of the way... You're basically, E elbas asking what I think about non-binary people. I actually met in person Jacob Tobia years and years ago. He just struck me as a gay man that wanted attention from the entire room... a drag queen. Did I hate him? Nope. Did I want to oppress him? Nope. I just knew he didn't speak for me and my issues.. by far. If trans people are a very very small demographic of actual society, then non-binary people like him are the very very small demographic of transgender people. ...and yet in woke society, we have found that the smaller % of the larger whole is the spokesperson for that whole. Why is that? Truly... why is that? It's kinda assbackwards and evil.

Similarly, I worked with 2 gay males in my tenure at my old job that I loved. One was flamboyant, loud, and wore his gayness on his sleeve. The other was just a normal guy and I was shocked when he came out to me.. absolutely floored. I couldn't have read it at all. I had no gaydar on this guy... thought he was totally straight. Guess which one I got along with better? heh

A black coworker that was shocked when I came out as transgender said to me, "I didn't see that coming because I thought you were kinda homophobic" and I told her... "wow, no, I could care less who is gay... I'm not anti-gay, I'm anti-asshole" because she knew I didn't like the flamboyant loud gay one. Not because he was gay. But because he was a look-at-me try hard asshole.

I feel like this might be the exact type of person who came waltzing into the WiSpa. Just a.... I'm not here to blend in... I'm here to FUCK. UP. YO. REALITY. person. But who really knows? (insert: that's what you did here! No I kinda trolled y'all at first and people never let it go, but IRL, I keep my shit under wraps in public).

I don't hate non-binary people... I just think they're frauds and a detriment to the actual transsexuals who are mentally ill since birth and just want to be happy, not fuck with anyone, and be generally left alone about it all in society.

Then you are gay if you are attracted to women.
I'm not a real woman though. I'm a biological male. Forget about WHO is making this statement Hoss... just ask yourself this question and tell me if it is T or F:

Is a biological male who is attracted to biological females gay?

The answer, of course, is a whopping "no". No mental gymnastics needed depending who is answering it. Just because I'm trans, that doesn't negate reality. I try to live in reality and don't try to alter it (or society). This is why the Bible and my belief in it has no conflict in my identity either. What is sinful is me being with men... that is a man lying with another man and I know God made me straight (I grew up loving women) and he doesn't create someone doomed to fail based on something they are born as.

You completely missed the point. Plus the ignore button isn't a drug.
i-dont-know-maybe.gif

Well Dog is God backwards, so my answer is a Dog created it. Dogs have been scientifically proven to exist too, so I already have more evidence than you can produce.
God didn't want to create robots without free will. How do you *truly* have free will if you have enough evidence to basically force you to believe in Him without outright rejecting Him? The thing is, to us, there is just enough evidence to realize what is going on, while you atheist have hardened your hearts to it all. Hubris. How, after 2020, can you not tie together the pieces of who is charge? Even if you can't see the light directly, can you not see the shadows? There, on that cave wall~ Only evil people trying to deceive you and tell you you're just a hairless ape would make shadows. Come out to the light... the real light.

shadows.jpg

Tell us more about how Humanity was spawned from two humans without the founder effect rendering the species dribbling cripples.
Sure, will be happy to. Ever Xeroxed an original then xeroxed the copy then xeroxed that copy of the copy? How's it looking by then? Where we are are untold generations down the list. You may think the first people's ages being soooo old (think: Methuselah) was just a weird untruth to toss into that creation story but when you think about it... it makes sense. Genetically superior due to be the first few generations... more perfected DNA.

See, you biological evolutionists (if you are Maul.. I'm assuming you are the prototypical Darwinian Atheist this forum has much of) are backwards when figuring in universal entropy with evolutionary growth. We're devolving if anything, and cancer overtaking heart disease as a leading cause of death worldwide across different cultures and lifestyles is a hint to that.

Jews, as Phaz has said. The Jews worship God the Father. We worship God the Father, the Son and attain the Holy Spirit upon salvation. It's basic in its basic tenets but the entire thing is mindblowingly complex too when you dig deeper into the story of it all. It's like a Symphony... any buffoon can sit back and appreciate and marvel at, say, Beethoven's 9th in person to the majesty of it and be changed, awed, and confounded by its beauty, but you can also spend a lifetime dissecting the actual work of it and read over the score and find a myriad of complexity, design, perfection and be MORE changed, awed and confounded by the exact piece that the buffoon who knows NOTHING about music can. The story of reality is the same way. So simple, yet so amazingly divine.

There were... Jesus getting lost in the crowd and being found in the temple was a funny story actually. "You, Joseph and Mary, lost the SON OF GOD?" LoL. He was a human after all. Something unfathomable really... God in flesh. Trippy, really. But yeah, just like anyone's life story, the important accomplishments we make are made as adults. Plus, keep in mind it's not like the BIble was Jesus writing His own bibliography... it was written by His disciples

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is a biological male who is attracted to biological females gay?

You ask the wrong question. What's important is what the person thinks they are. You think you are a woman, so dating women is gay. Doesn't matter what it looks like to the outside world because God judges you based on what's in your heart. In your heart you think you're a woman. You think God made you this way and can accept it. As a society we don't really accept that because there's no way for man to know what's really in a person's heart. But we're not talking about worldly judgements right now. The woman you date might or might not be gay. It all depends on what she thinks you are.

As another example, if a biological is attracted to a post op tranny and doesn't know it's a tranny, does that make him gay? Sure we call the dude gay because we're assholes. But the dude thought it was a girl and that's all that matters.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You ask the wrong question.
Negative. It is the rational question to ask not only myself, but society, and my Lord. Christianity isn't a larp. It is 100% the way reality fits perfectly. Jesus is the master key that unlocks all of life's questions that are like little locks.

Is a biological man that loves and sleeps with (in wedlock) a biological woman a sin? No.
Is a biological man that loves and sleeps with (out of wedlock) a biological woman a sin? Yes
Is a biological man that loves and sleeps with (in or out of wedlock) a biological man a sin? Yes

These aren't my own facts or opinions. They are God's... written multiple times in both the Old and New testament that homosexuality isn't what God designed in our lives. This too, when I look at my life, is what is true with how Christianity aligns with my life.

You think you are a woman
No... LoL. I'm a biological male whose gender is a woman. That is what a transsexual female is. I'm not a woman. I can never be a woman. Ever.

Doesn't matter what it looks like to the outside world because God judges you based on what's in your heart.
I felt a tugging on my heart being with a guy that said "this is wrong". I felt a tugging at my heart being with a trans woman that said "this is wrong". After much soul searching, prayer, and figuring this all out even after my transition, I'm back where I'm started: Biological females are what is proper with God and with my life. It's harder, but God never said walking in His rules was easy.

I'd be a female Christian who has a leaning towards woman but always felt sinful even thinking in those terms as the best thing since sliced white bread, but I'm not holding my breath at my age now. If I live a continued life of abstinence, I have fond memories and that's what important. Keeping a sinful past tucked away and realizing that that past is precisely what Jesus died for... for all of us and our past deeds of horrible sin.

elbas

Molten Core Raider
I don't hate non-binary people... I just think they're frauds and a detriment to the actual transsexuals who are mentally ill since birth and just want to be happy, not fuck with anyone, and be generally left alone about it all in society.

Yeah, I think it really makes it harder to deal with issues about gender-segregated spaces and activities when self-identification seems to be the only qualification. It's a lot easier to accept trans women doing things like using the women's bathroom and joining women's sports if we're just talking about trans women that go through extensive medical transitioning. But when the gender qualification is just "I identify as a woman" without any consideration of physical transitioning, then it's definitely not as clear-cut.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Yeah, I think it really makes it harder to deal with issues about gender-segregated spaces and activities when self-identification seems to be the only qualification. It's a lot easier to accept trans women doing things like using the women's bathroom and joining women's sports if we're just talking about trans women that go through extensive medical transitioning. But when the gender qualification is just "I identify as a woman" without any consideration of physical transitioning, then it's definitely not as clear-cut.

Every father in a divorce should identify as a woman, it is the logical thing to do.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
It was destined to be bumped at some point... might as well embrace it. I 100% blame the mods who took this out of the RRHOF and made this a thread again. It was good there! But nooooooo~

Anyway... here we go, for better or worse.

Yes, concur. I think SuperStraight was a brilliant label when it was trending. Anything that triggers the left is gold in my book. But it also literally describes my sexuality (more on that below).

No. I think I am what I am: a transgender female, which is a biological male.

Correct. Not a fan.

What I've always been attracted to: biological females

So to try to keep this succinct AND rational AND honest... I'm a biological male who was (for lack of better words) cursed with genius Gender Dysphoria at birth. Grew up loving girls exclusively (hence, straight) like normal. This lasted for the better part of 33 years and was good... Sinful (fornication), but good. Then my Gender Dysphoria got worse and I realized if I don't transition NOW when I have the resources and means, then I will eventually be 40 and *still* have Gender Dysphoria, and if not then, I'd turn 45 and *still* have Gender Dysphoria, and if not then, turn 50 and *still* ... you get the picture. It never goes away.

So I try to therapy my way out of it (unsuccessfully) and in fact my psychologist says he had never written a recommendation letter that quick in that short of time (3 months) and I went to him because he specialized in transgenderism... so he had seen many cases. Ironic huh? I wanted to be told "gtfo, you're not trans you're just a weirdo" and I was one of the worst cases he'd dealt with. God has a sense of humor, rest assured.

So my transition was a success and I felt good... like, really GREAT... like I was finally in my appropriate skin so to speak. But hormones are powerful... not just what they do biologically to the body, but what they did to the mind too. I was, blood-level-wise, a ripe 22 year old female. As straight as I was (quite straight, promise), I started noticing... men. Like the way a woman would notice men. I didn't like it. I fought it. But it made sense... especially socially (being out and about with a guy was like being a straight couple... duh). So I (easily) engaged in degeneracy. This is around when most of you "met" me.

But God, in His infinite wisdom, always has other plans. He tapped me on the shoulder, reminded me who was boss, and reminded me of the rules. So I repent. Happily.

With fealty toward Him came a journey back to where it sorta all started... biological females. Love them. Never stopped loving them (even as the above degeneracy was taking place... hence my old '16 post at the beginning of this thread: "pansexual; give to all"). Biological males should love them, and I do. No men (gross... I've learned from my ways, and repented). No trannies either... because that would still be a biological male; peen or frankenpussy... it's of no matter... still a male. Transmen are even worse as far as being a sexually compatible mate. Imagine sleeping with an ultra masculine chick but she/he/it has a beard and deep voice and muscles... no thanks x1,000,000.

Hence: I'm SuperStraight. ( <--- TL;DR )

View attachment 365334

And still want to go to females bathroom, even after admitting he wants to fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.