Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I "deny reality"...Im not the one thinking im a chick with a dick
I don't either. Never have said I did.

I "deny facts"... Im not the one thinking im a chick with a dick

I "Harbor a worldview based on delision"...Im not the one thinking im a chick with a dick

Fact: You are male, that is how "Your god" made you, yet you deny that
I know that. I never denied that. Never said I was a female.

Spoiler alert, He is your God too, and you will burn in hell for eternity for denying Him. Enjoy it.

Who, exactly, was your post about?
You, you fat Godless retard.

You got owned. Yet again.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard

I know that. I never denied that. Never said I was a female.

Spoiler alert, He is your God too, and you will burn in hell for eternity for denying Him. Enjoy it.

You, you fat Godless retard.

You got owned. Yet again.
Yet you have bolt on tits, you wear womens clothes, you do all you can to look like a female
Face it dude, youre just one fucked up individual.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yet you have bolt on tits, you wear womens clothes, you do all you can to look like a female
This still changes nothing about you getting owned (as usual). Nothing you said above was factual. Nothing.

Face it dude, youre just one fucked up individual.
It's called Gender Dysphoria. I know as an atheist you deny reality, but look that term up. It's a scientifically proven thing.

But hey chubs... deny science and reality at your leisure. You're good at it.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gender Dysphoria, the actually scientifically studied variety, occurs in basically a statistically non existent percentage of the population. There are literally orders of magnitude more trannies out there than actual people with Gender Dysphoria. Its a combination of a fad and mental illness. You said yourself you started going tranny when you were on some fucked up medications for something else. So the question then becomes, are you part of the mentally ill group or the bandwagon jumping group? You kept your wang and keep trying to bang women, so that would be more in the Transtrender category, but I admit you make a very strong case for the mentally ill argument constantly. So like most things tranny, its 50/50 chance.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You retards have been saying I'm going to kill myself for like... 6 years now.
You ever looked at the data? I have a feeling that there's a big dropoff in the suicide rate once it's been long enough post-transition.

• 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
Calling people fat just like Jesus did. Keep it up.
Its funny, he constantly calls me fat...and I have said on this board im a bit overweight...but no more than he is. So, im just guessing that is another body issue he has.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Its funny, he constantly calls me fat...and I have said on this board im a bit overweight...but no more than he is. So, im just guessing that is another body issue he has.

Some positive attention as a kid would have gone a long way preventing that kind of personality I am sure.

I smoke and drink, I hardly exercise, so I'm in shit shape. If anyone has to result to insults about that, I've done goddamn well. I don't need a temple, a comfortable house suits me just fine.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa maybe stop being an attention whore, try to get your nudes deleted, shut the fuck up a whole lot, and try to love us as we love the average forum member?

I'm going to guess you will keep calling me a virgin and that other guy fat, but hey, who knows.

God bless.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa maybe stop being an attention whore, try to get your nudes deleted, shut the fuck up a whole lot, and try to love us as we love the average forum member?

I'm going to guess you will keep calling me a virgin and that other guy fat, but hey, who knows.

God bless.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I smoke and drink, I hardly exercise, so I'm in shit shape.
And you will outlive Manessa by decades. He's one meltdown away from giving himself high velocity dentistry....and that meltdown is just around the corner.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Here I was, thinking all vocal Christians were delusional.

Great post.
47E43B0C-8D0D-402A-93D8-E0CD1469F9DF.jpeg

Five masks and a woman. Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.