Vanguard - I don't give a fuck if it's dead, It's still brown as fuck (Download link in 1st post)

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
87d 22h 20m
I noticed even Unreal 5 needs and loads all assets for the map in memory. Maybe if you dug down into the guts you could fix that. All it should really need is the collision hull for server side line of sight checks and pathing and such.

• 1Like
Reactions: Flobee

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I noticed even Unreal 5 needs and loads all assets for the map in memory. Maybe if you dug down into the guts you could fix that. All it should really need is the collision hull for server side line of sight checks and pathing and such.
Depends on if they're even using an Unreal server or not. But yes, this is probably a good start. Unreal 3 and Unreal 4 even share some similarities (UnrealScript and Blueprint VERY much so...)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
108d 17h 45m
Life kicking my ass this week, I'll probably be on Tues Wed at some point. Been screwing around on Ranger solo.

• 1Like
Reactions: jayrebb

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
54d 23h 40m
You guys mostly playing late nights? I am coming out of covid quarantine after this weekend, but would love to get a dungeon or two in with some people. I'm level 15 I think now on a disc.

• 1Like
Reactions: jayrebb

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
It ebbs and flows.

We have several FoH people that are around regularly.

I pretty much just farm stuff to see what drops and feel out all the classes.

You could prolly ask in world chat and get a few people, usually people are willing to set level down to do whatever

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
54d 23h 40m
That’s fair I forgot people can set level lower. I’d love to do tomb of lord tsang tomorrow - but my times are earlier in the day. If anyone wants to let me know

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
108d 17h 45m
That’s fair I forgot people can set level lower. I’d love to do tomb of lord tsang tomorrow - but my times are earlier in the day. If anyone wants to let me know
How the fuck do you get into that place?