Vanguard - I don't give a fuck if it's dead, It's still brown as fuck (Download link in 1st post)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I noticed even Unreal 5 needs and loads all assets for the map in memory. Maybe if you dug down into the guts you could fix that. All it should really need is the collision hull for server side line of sight checks and pathing and such.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I noticed even Unreal 5 needs and loads all assets for the map in memory. Maybe if you dug down into the guts you could fix that. All it should really need is the collision hull for server side line of sight checks and pathing and such.
Depends on if they're even using an Unreal server or not. But yes, this is probably a good start. Unreal 3 and Unreal 4 even share some similarities (UnrealScript and Blueprint VERY much so...)

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Been playing a dark elf bloodmage some on the isle, pretty impressive what they’ve done.

• 3Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Life kicking my ass this week, I'll probably be on Tues Wed at some point. Been screwing around on Ranger solo.

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
You guys mostly playing late nights? I am coming out of covid quarantine after this weekend, but would love to get a dungeon or two in with some people. I'm level 15 I think now on a disc.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
It ebbs and flows.

We have several FoH people that are around regularly.

I pretty much just farm stuff to see what drops and feel out all the classes.

You could prolly ask in world chat and get a few people, usually people are willing to set level down to do whatever

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
That’s fair I forgot people can set level lower. I’d love to do tomb of lord tsang tomorrow - but my times are earlier in the day. If anyone wants to let me know

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That’s fair I forgot people can set level lower. I’d love to do tomb of lord tsang tomorrow - but my times are earlier in the day. If anyone wants to let me know
How the fuck do you get into that place?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Friday day, I'll be grinding level 50 raid gear if anyone wants to join me.

Most things I've looted, so loot shouldn't be an issue.

You can set level up, equip gear, then set level back down, if anyone wanted it on a low level toon to help with questing etc

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Friday day, I'll be grinding level 50 raid gear if anyone wants to join me.

Most things I've looted, so loot shouldn't be an issue.

You can set level up, equip gear, then set level back down, if anyone wanted it on a low level toon to help with questing etc
What time? I may be able to play a bit in the afternoon.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
8am to 4pm, cst

I'm off Friday and Monday.

So will be some grinding during those hours on either / or / and those days

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Where can you farm raid gear? Are the overland bosses in and killable? I fooled around in OT but I have hardly any gear and griffon bosses one-shot me.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
OT? Old Targonor?

We farmed the tiny boss there for a while.

Then did elementals in Island of garuzamut

To many level 50+ items that we couldn't equip.

Now farming APW. Something port warehouse

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
OT? Old Targonor?

We farmed the tiny boss there for a while.

Then did elementals in Island of garuzamut

To many level 50+ items that we couldn't equip.

Now farming APW. Something port warehouse
Ancient Port Warehouse. Fun zone, very much reminds me of the big EQ raid dungeons like NTOV, some of the planes in PoT expansion.

Even after I was fully geared there from my raid guild I would go on PUG raids to help them out. Their leader was pretty organized and it didn’t waste time like some PUGs. Always told them I’d help out if they didn’t waste my time wiping and farting around. Was just fun to go raiding there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Apparently city armor is gone.

Hope you got it while you could.

• 1Mother of God

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did stealth/invis always work where you can just walk up to a mob and use a quest object? Did it always work walking right in front of mobs?