Veep

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yep. Seriously ranks as one of the greatest comedies of all time for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Premiered last week...no love?

I liked the first episode, should be a good final year.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I didn't even know it started again! This and Barry back to back? Hell yeah!

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Is there no HBO GO in USA ?
Why is Netflix the main platform in USA, I hardly even download anything, out of the 10 or so good shows right now, almost all of them are on HBO GO.
Barry, Veep, Billions, Last week tonight with John Oliver, Happy, Gommorah, Warrior, Killing Eve, Modern Family.
Out of these, only Happy is not on HBO Go and Modern Family is some episodes behind.
Anyways, Veep is back !

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Is there no HBO GO in USA ?
Why is Netflix the main platform in USA, I hardly even download anything, out of the 10 or so good shows right now, almost all of them are on HBO GO.
Barry, Veep, Billions, Last week tonight with John Oliver, Happy, Gommorah, Warrior, Killing Eve, Modern Family.
Out of these, only Happy is not on HBO Go and Modern Family is some episodes behind.
Anyways, Veep is back !

What the fuck are you going on ablout? Both HBO Go and HBO Now are available on every platform in America. And most of those shows are non HBO products.

Wakandan is you drunk?

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Yes, there have been some top notch quotes so far.

I will be sorry to see it go, but they are out of plot development at this point.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah I think the show has run its course. Still going out strong though. Ending at the right moment.

spronk

FPS noob
Still absolutely insane on how many jokes they pack into 30 minutes and the cast delivery is flawless but yeah I don't really get a sense of story other than "all these people are fuck ups" and it definitely feels like rehashing old territory. Hope we get some closure to the characters.

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
10839-rsP68RZwUkhdi47hE8AEPLQNVfQ.jpg

Title: Veep

Genre: Comedy

Creator: Armando Iannucci

Cast: Anna Chlumsky, Matt Walsh, Reid Scott, Tony Hale, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Timothy Simons, Kevin Dunn, Gary Cole, Sam Richardson

First aired: 2012-04-22

Overview: A look into American politics, revolving around former Senator Selina Meyer who finds being Vice President of the United States is nothing like she expected and everything everyone ever warned her about.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Also - gotta say I love the #NotMe controversy with Jonah. "He behaved completely appropriately". Fucking lol.

• 1Like

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Most people are uncomfortable watching a white man kick a black woman in the vagina.

Well, I don't see vagina color.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I guess I like strong women.

Strong women...just pick a lane!

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
First 3 episodes this season have all been amazing. Not looking forward to this ending

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Yes, they are really killing it with the non stop zingers.

The last few years were better than the first few...and that's saying something.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
"He fucked me in the ass!"
"I can't believe hes not endorsing you!"
"That too!"

Amazing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users