VR Gaming - Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, HTC Vive

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Amazon was giving out a $100 gift card last night with this bundle. I'd jump all over this if I hadn't just bought a PSVR.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If that's not a piece of shit, it will be HUGE.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I'm skeptical that's something I'd want. I'm not interested in a self-contained unit, I want something that will use the power of my PC or console. Probably just not the product for me, but instead will be competing with all the AR sets we'll probably see next year for a lot less than something like the Vive.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
FTA: "will not include positional tracking technology."

Regardless of what they're calling it, this is not in the same category as the current Oculus/Vive. Its just cheapo phone-style VR headset with the phone part built-in.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Just getting into Rigs, man this game is actually well made and fun. Takes a bit to get your VR legs but once you get used to it the game becomes second nature quickly.

Now I just want to find a god damn farpoint bundle at msrp.

Games are already great fun and immersive, can't wait to see what the 2nd gen of these devices can bring, but I'm having fun with the one I have for now!

Also after I've been playing RE7 for the past few days I think I may be ruined on normal gaming.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I will never be afraid as much as I am when playing RE7 on PSVR. It's so scary I forget it's a game and I sometimes have to rip the set off my head.

I still am only 3 hours in.

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Star Trek Bridge Crew on sale at Best Buy for $23.99 (psvr)

Also several other PSVR games for even less @ $7.99(driveclub/starblood arena/worlds/until dawn)

Rigs is $15.99 and totally awesome. (though sadly the developer has been closed)

20170721-psvr-games - Best Buy

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
was skeptical about VR because the early versions looked ugly and clunky as fuck, had a chance to play RE7 on the ps4 VR and was pleasantly surprised im only like 3 hours in because i find myself checking out the environment, jump scares in video games never did it for me, but the VR feels much more like a movie so you get startled.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
RE7 in VR is the truth, if this is the way games are heading then I'm all in.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Played Bridge crew with Daezuel Daezuel . We had a blast. Made it through episode two so far before shit hit the fan. Also, daezuel: "shit I spilled my beer". Me as the captain "Red Alert!" And the entire ship goes into battle mode hahaha

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Tonight I will be doing the Apollo 11 experience. It's going to be epic. I love PSVR.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Played Bridge crew with Daezuel Daezuel . We had a blast. Made it through episode two so far before shit hit the fan. Also, daezuel: "shit I spilled my beer". Me as the captain "Red Alert!" And the entire ship goes into battle mode hahaha
A good captain recognizes a real emergency!

• 1Like