WandaVision

Malkav

French Madman
Look up agatha harkness on google. Agatha looked young when she was young. What year was that?

If "look at her in the comics" is your only argument, I'll tell you to go have a look at Aunt May in the comics and then in the MCU.

The fact that she was an old woman in the comics is pretty much irrelevant.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Retconning their powers from 'Created by Mind Stone' to 'Awakened by Mind Stone' isn't much of a surprise, though technically, MCU Quicksilver may have just been given his powers by Wanda.

Only one episode left, yes? And we have to get White Vision, grown kids, Photon using powers, likely a real big bad / opening up the Nexus for Dr Strange 2, probably Pietro going back to his home universe, and finding out whomever Anya / Mailman are?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Mailman was just a pizza delivery dude when she visited real Westview.

Just had a thought: What if pale/white Vision speaks and it is Ultron’s voice? I mean, he was originally meant to be Ultron’s new form

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Just had a thought: What if pale/white Vision speaks and it is Ultron’s voice? I mean, he was originally meant to be Ultron’s new form
I am just wondering if they are going to keep him as unfeeling android Vision. He should end up as a form of Jarvis, Ultron never successfully downloaded himself into the body.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
My wild guess is that Visions body is being split and "fused" into the kids so they are able to come into the real world.
Because right now they are just about the same as Vision and we saw what happened to him when he went outside of the Hex.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard

I had seen rumors that James Spader was seen on the set of WandaVision...this was a few months back.
I also think Paul Bettany trolled everyone...there is still a character that hasnt been revealed and its an actor that I have always wanted to work with (paraphrasing) and now we have Void Vision played by...Paul Bettany ( The actor hes always wanted to work with)?

Now this is just rumor of course, so take it how you want.

I can see them using Void Vision as a new host for the AI of Ultron (who must have survived somehow, this is Marvel after all)

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
My wild guess is that Visions body is being split and "fused" into the kids so they are able to come into the real world.
Because right now they are just about the same as Vision and we saw what happened to him when he went outside of the Hex.
When he tried to leave the hex that was against Wanda's wishes, I wonder if it would be different if she allowed it to happen.

Xerge

<Donor>
When he tried to leave the hex that was against Wanda's wishes, I wonder if it would be different if she allowed it to happen.

I thought it was because Vision was trying to enter the real world. There's going to conflict for an half illusion passing over to reality?

Sevens

Log Wizard
I thought it was because Vision was trying to enter the real world. There's going to conflict for an half illusion passing over to reality?
I dont know, Im just speculating on IF he can if Wanda allows it, we're not even sure if he is half illusion either tbh.

Cybsled

The big difference is Hex Vision was created purely from energy. If you played Shadowbringers, he is basically like the Scions in the First: They have form there, but it’s basically a projection of their souls and minds and their real bodies are elsewhere. He can’t leave the Hex because he never had form and he’s an extension of Wanda’s power presumably.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The next episode needs to be at least 90 minutes. There is too much to resolve for it to be any less unless it is going to be fast paced.

I liked that episode.

Was a little WTF at how they were treating her in the Avengers building.

Really? You are going tell a primary Avenger with the power of an Infinity Stone that she cannot go back???????? She could level the entire building with a thought. She was being polite and they were giving attitude. It was odd that no other Avenger would have been with her or had met her at the building. She had just zapped back and helped with the largest conflict in the Universe and nobody bothered to stay with her?? That part I found very difficult to believe.

• 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Bettany's reference could be to whatever mutant collects Pietro and brings him home, or we get a sneak peek of the Dr Strange 2 villain and they've just kept the casting under wraps.

Has Bettany worked with either Magneto before?

Mahes, that was the Sword headquarters, not the (levelled in Endgame) Avengers base.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This show is very meh and boring. Other than the Halloween episode its been boring as shit.

• 3Edgelord
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bettany's reference could be to whatever mutant collects Pietro and brings him home, or we get a sneak peek of the Dr Strange 2 villain and they've just kept the casting under wraps.

Has Bettany worked with either Magneto before?

Mahes, that was the Sword headquarters, not the (levelled in Endgame) Avengers base.

Ok,

Not Avenger's Compound but still a part of the same network. I saw the sword symbol and read an A? Nice.

They still would have shown a lot more respect for her than what was given.

• 1Solidarity

Cybsled

I thought in episode 1 they said there was no such town as west view?

They were under some type of mind influence, just like how the witness protection dude’s family had never heard of the person when Agent Woo was looking into it

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I will point out that if Sword dude could locate Fake Vision with his Vibranium tracker a couple episodes back, then that implies Fake Vision's body is real enough to have atomic decay?!?

I am assuming Vision, the kids, etc. are all real matter, but only while they are in the Hex.

• 2Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I'm betting at the end of this Agatha does indeed, in at least some way, start tutoring Wanda on how to actually be a witch instead of just winging it with overwhelming chaos energy.

S.W.O.R.D. being lippy with an Avenger was clear indication that they were mega douche's under Heywards command.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I will point out that if Sword dude could locate Fake Vision with his Vibranium tracker a couple episodes back, then that implies Fake Vision's body is real enough to have atomic decay?!?

I am assuming Vision, the kids, etc. are all real matter, but only while they are in the Hex.
yeah Hex Vision is totally real, he is a sentient being and has his own powers set. Cybsled has it right. he is going to face off with UltronVision and their bodies/forces collide and will remake Avengers Vision. Agatha and Scarlet witch will have their own odd fight, probably wont be a battle to the death this time. probably a fight til one respects the other kind of fight like you see in movies. i still dont know if those kids are real though. youtubers are saying they are totally real and will be part of the Young Avengers, if thats even a real thing. Photon chick will probably help the two Ultrons out since seeing forms of energy is her thing. i think Agatha will end up Scarlet's friend.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like