WandaVision

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they underestimate the power of nerds. cheap nerds on the internet.
113452_4C0XvLYZ.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you dont need to stay away too long. it will be up on the usual places in 2 hours. i think its 50 minutes long so maybe 3 hours from now.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
when is this turd supposed to finally sploosh on Disney+?

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage

rieter

Molten Core Raider
So who was supposed to be the big reveal that Feige was out there saying was going to be just as shocking and monumental as Luke in The Mandalorian, cause I didnt see anyone else of note.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
There are two mid-credits scenes
We clearly hear the twins asking her to help them as she's studying the Darkhold, so I'm guessing this is where Dr Strange will eventually come in as she's off trying to remake her kids and possibly involve bad things like Mephisto etc.

Kinda wondering where Agnes is though, Wanda trapped her in the Nosy Neighbor persona but where does she live in restored Westview? With Ralph Bohner?

I do appreciate that rather than face the consequences of what happened Wanda just flew the fuck away. Clearly after her stint in prison at the end of Civil War she is done with that kinda shit.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i had no expectations one way or the other. i thought it was satisfactory, there was nothing really mindblowing. i certainly have no urge to watch the previous episodes anytime soon for something i missed. though, they dun goofed a few times.

so where is Agatha's familiar? Senor Scratchy not exist either? they didnt even really resolve why she wanted SW's powers other than she wanted it. they missed an opportunity here to have her teach SW her magic. "oh boy what do i do now, i assume you're going to have me arrested? herp derp." "oh no i will make you a nosy neighbor til i need you" i thought it was interesting that she allowed those kids to be killed in their sleep, though technically they never existed. they established now that Scarlet Witch has Vision's mind Stone essence in her head just waiting for a suitable vessel to deposit it in, or white Vision will turn into that Vision anyway? i also guess Monica (lol, thats a funny name, Monica, Mo nica) is getting taken up to see Fury for further instructions? oh and it was pretty presumptuous to assume everyone knows what the fuck a Darkhold is.

Last edited:
  • 2Garbage

Qhue

Trump's Staff
oh and it was pretty presumptuous to assume everyone knows what the fuck a Darkhold is.

Well Agatha does say 'theres an entire chapter...' then promptly we see her reading from the book and specifically saying that it was the book of the damned. I feel they covered their narrative bases well.

I do kinda wonder what the Sorcerer Supreme was up to that he didn't come to check up on the massive magical whatsit no more than 50 miles from his house.

There is gonna be a lot of resentment towards Wanda and her powers if what happened in Westview gets out.

With respect to Agatha I feel that she was telling the truth when she said 'Oh God...you don't know what you've done...' after Wanda drained her power back. I'm thinking Agatha may have made some dark deals (potentially Mephisto related) that Wanda took over the lease for.

• 2Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was okay as an episode but as a season finale, and by extension a reward for having sat through the dross thus far, it fell short.

• 2Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Arguably worst episode of the series.

What a shit show

• 3Garbage
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I dunno, just a little anticlimactic. They always fail to write the interesting things fans come up with into the show.

Best part was there was literally only a single scene with entitled millennial bitch

Vision vs vision philosophy puzzle was actually well done I thought.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well Agatha does say 'theres an entire chapter...' then promptly we see her reading from the book and specifically saying that it was the book of the damned. I feel they covered their narrative bases well.

I do kinda wonder what the Sorcerer Supreme was up to that he didn't come to check up on the massive magical whatsit no more than 50 miles from his house.

There is gonna be a lot of resentment towards Wanda and her powers if what happened in Westview gets out.

With respect to Agatha I feel that she was telling the truth when she said 'Oh God...you don't know what you've done...' after Wanda drained her power back. I'm thinking Agatha may have made some dark deals (potentially Mephisto related) that Wanda took over the lease for.
or any of them. this isnt some magician with a bag a tricks gone wrong. this is an Avenger taking an entire town hostage, the same Avenger who killed a bunch of people over in Lagos a few years earlier. the entire reason why Civil War happened in the first place. none of the other Avengers noticed? none at all? not even Spiderman? and the news blackout is hilarious. we had top media coverage a while ago because some woman had tanned herself near black.
a town with lasers and explosions and missing people surrounding the area is going to catch someone on the outside's attention. which makes it even sillier that Agatha picked up on this power show within seconds and booked there all the way from Connecticut or wherever they said she was from.

• 1Garbage

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Especially in a world where in a few weeks time everyone stops and stares at J Jonah Jamison crow about Spiderman being Peter Parker, or which was gushing about the Interdimensional hero Mysterio.

• 1Like