Warframe

Molten Core Raider
Ive got a couple Rivens that are at MR15 but can't recall seeing much higher than that.

Speaking of, I lucked my way into a really solid Amprex riven but it's creating a whole new problem with how to build around it. I've read about slash builds and was trying to go that route but Im not sure the best way to do so. I cant come up with a way to get Viral damage on the weapon while maintaining the other "go-to" type mods.

Right now I've got Serration, Heavy Caliber, Split Chamber, Point Strike, Hunter Munitions, Vital Sense, Malignant Force, and the Riven equipped. Malignant Force pushes the weapon into corrosive status territory but I don't have a spot for the cold without losing something I feel is important. I need someone smarter than me to fix my build please!

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Depends on the Riven... I'd drop Hunter Munitions and just leave it corrosive. I do have Argon Scope though.

Molten Core Raider
It's +92.2% crit damage, +106.2% crit chance, and +67.6% multi-shot. Im over 100% crit chance with the mod setup I listed in the previous post. No Argon Scope (missed that event) but Im not sure I need it.

Molten Core Raider
Ive only been using the riven for a day now but I dont recall seeing any red crits, but I see orange ones fairly regularly. Guess I need Argon Scope after all. RIP plat. Thanks.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Use the Sim to test your shit, btw, nice and controlled environment. There's an Armoury inside it, so you can try out all the combos you want to get the best bang for your currently owned assets.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Against anything you need actually need absolute max damage I'm pretty sure Hunter Munitions will beat out Argon Scope. I wish it wasn't the case, since I have an Argon Scope that I've almost never used (including before Hunter Munitions was added to the game). I especially dislike it on Amprex because I never bother using ADS on a gun that can only shoot 18m to begin with.

Viral is nice when you are using slash procs, but it is by no means a requirement for Hunter Munitions to be a top tier mod.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Is this game viable getting into from scratch with minimal money investment at this point? Been looking for something new to co op after my buddy and I burned ourselves out on Path of Exile, Destiny and Monster Hunter.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is this game viable getting into from scratch with minimal money investment at this point? Been looking for something new to co op after my buddy and I burned ourselves out on Path of Exile, Destiny and Monster Hunter.

Yes it's viable, minimal money investment would mean waiting for a 50-75% off coupon from login or trading prime parts after about 4 or 5 days of playing while using warframe market to sell items.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
If anyone has Suda / Hexis weapons available for trade I've got Loka / Veil / Perrin available when reputation allows. Finishing off last few things to get MR25.
I have Suda and can get anything. I'd like a Rakta Cernos if that's Red Veil? What's your game name?

Vorph

The biggest issue you run into is the same as PoE: you don't have anywhere near enough storage space for all the stuff you will want to keep. The currency is tradable though so you don't necessarily have to pay cash for it here.

And I'll repeat the two most important things for new players again -- you get 50 plat that can't be traded so spend it on a warframe slot (20p) plus four weapon slots (2x12p), and if you have Amazon Prime make sure to link your Twitch account to Warframe and get Trinity Prime for free.

• 1Like

Vorph

If anyone needs Ignis Wraith BP, I grabbed 50 of them when I joined a clan temporarily to get Hema and noticed they had Ignis Wraith available as well. Message Svieri (and be MR9+) if you need one, won't be back on until after daily reset though.

Oh, and someone send me an invite back to the clan too please.

Fiftyfour

Golden Knight of the Realm
If anyone needs Ignis Wraith BP, I grabbed 50 of them when I joined a clan temporarily to get Hema and noticed they had Ignis Wraith available as well. Message Svieri (and be MR9+) if you need one, won't be back on until after daily reset though.

Oh, and someone send me an invite back to the clan too please.

Invite sent. I will gladly take one of those Ignis wraith BPs off your hands. I'll message you when we're both online since I work all weekend and my play time is sporadic at best.