Warhammer 40k

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not even sure what product this is trying to sell for Games-workshop but god damn do they have good lore.

40 years of GW Lore: Space Marines are surgical strike experts, dropping in fast and shocking the enemy with superior tactics and equipment.

GW Animated video: Space Marines charge at each other in the thousands across an open field like 14th century armies. Herp Derp.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
40 years of GW Lore: Space Marines are surgical strike experts, dropping in fast and shocking the enemy with superior tactics and equipment.

GW Animated video: Space Marines charge at each other in the thousands across an open field like 14th century armies. Herp Derp.
Yes, almost like the age of the Legions was an entirely different one, and why the Horus Heresy was so utterly destructive, and why Guilliman split the Space Marines up into Chapters so that no one man would ever control the might of an entire Space Marine Legion ever again.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Keep in mind, the Marines in 30k only had to march across and win due to how OP they were, they had never fought other marines. Once the HH over the Codex Astartes I assume put in tactics/other things for these kinds of fights but I'd assume they were just used to steamrolling.

rad

Lord of Guk
Yes, almost like the age of the Legions was an entirely different one, and why the Horus Heresy was so utterly destructive, and why Guilliman split the Space Marines up into Chapters so that no one man would ever control the might of an entire Space Marine Legion ever again.

Such a great period of lore to explore in the WH universe.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The new Chaos Knight upgrade sprue looks nice, Tusks always welcome

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So, the Squats thing wasn't a joke, and they're getting their initial model wave this year.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So, the Squats thing wasn't a joke, and they're getting their initial model wave this year.

I don't know if anyone else remembers when GW had their own forums, but they eventually had to ban even the mere MENTION of Squats, on their own forum.

I think I had some squats (I want to say from a couple random blister packs maybe?) but then I sold my soul to Chaos and traded them away.

So anyways, them bringing Squats back finally, just tickles my fucking pickle. I just hope that they 'do them right' and that the 7 people that kept their old Squats can break the old pimp-daddy models out and finally get the love they deserve.

(nevermind having to spend way too much money for plastic now)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure if any of you guys are running Black Templar, but was just browsing through amazon and saw this Black Templar army set @ $115.00. It's going for $170 at both of my local stores. Pretty hefty discount.

Amazon Link

Comes w/ the shit pictured below + codex I think.

428kMWwoXSF4yIRJ.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just getting back into this after 5-6 years off. Reading the new terrain rules. Sounds like armies like the Tau will be nasty. I have most armies minus Tau, Eldar, and Orks.(sold them like a dummy)

Pretty stoked.

I signed up for the Premium Imperium subscription thanks to this video to help build up my Necrons and create a Ultramarines army. ( I own my buddies Space Puppies now)

I’m getting my friend into the hobby so I think will be great for him.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The updated Bikers are the only thing we haven't officially seen yet (and the codex is rocking an old bike picture) so it was a very accurate leak. Probably part of why they fired all the playtesters