Warhammer 40k

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
download_20200523_190213.png

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've basically been in a holding pattern waiting for this announcement since I decided to get into the game at the start of the year. Everybody told me not to buy rulebooks and shit because "9th Edition will be here in summer and invalidate everything anyway." Looking forward to the rules Q&A Tuesday.

Since they're retiring the Dark Imperium starter, will they release the unique-to-DI models individually sometime soon?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I already have a 4000 point Necron army.

Sucks to be you Marine scum.
I can roll 4+ like a mother.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I can't wait to paint this guy

View attachment 272470
Hate the belly cape rather than it starting below beltline like usual.

Know if this is the complete new necron line up and all the older stuff is out of print? I'm rusty but I liked some of the older elite choices with CCW weapons, don't recall the name. (Compared to the guys pictured on the lower right ish) Also love the floating destroyers.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really want a sisters of battle army and/or tyranids or something non marine. How ever I am a shit painter and not sure I have the patience to learn. I had trouble getting the pewter minis to stay together.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I really want a sisters of battle army and/or tyranids or something non marine. How ever I am a shit painter and not sure I have the patience to learn. I had trouble getting the pewter minis to stay together.

Its MUCH easier to get plastic to stay together imo. And learning to paint reasonably is a matter of sitting down and just doing it with some paitence. However if you have money and just want to play the game there are plenty of places you can get an army painted on commission

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I've got probably 3,000 points of Tyranids I haven't played in almost a decade (and Space Wolves as well). I've wondered if I should sell it all or keep for nostalgia.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I've got probably 3,000 points of Tyranids I haven't played in almost a decade (and Space Wolves as well). I've wondered if I should sell it all or keep for nostalgia.
Put them on display. That is what I would do if I am not using them.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Showed off the 9th edition "launch box" today. Looks like a pretty decent chunk of models, and some actual options (heads, weapons) for various models unlike last edition's easy-to-build boxes. It's apparently limited time (gotta trigger that fomo) and not the actual starter set for the edition, tho, which'll be a different, smaller product. No release date or hard price, though.