Weather

Oldbased

> Than U
Fuck me. Ice water flooding. Now that would be absolutely terrible to get caught in.

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
it shouldnt be , but NJ and NY public transportation is run like shit. bandaid on top of bandaid. its pretty bad with this 50mph wind gusts. blowing drifts around and causing whiteouts.
Yeah that is true about public transportation, I am sure it's a fucking disaster today. My office is in Staten Island though so we all drive. The people I work with are just pussies.

I do take back what I said about the snow not being a big deal, just drove from Staten Island to Brooklyn and our cuck mayor didn't bother cleaning the highways. What a turd.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah that is true about public transportation, I am sure it's a fucking disaster today. My office is in Staten Island though so we all drive. The people I work with are just pussies.

I do take back what I said about the snow not being a big deal, just drove from Staten Island to Brooklyn and our cuck mayor didn't bother cleaning the highways. What a turd.
i love SI, but your roads are fucking abysmal during any kind of bad weather. it seems like if you arent on Hylan Blvd, then you live in the fucking frontier and are on your own.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
i love SI, but your roads are fucking abysmal during any kind of bad weather. it seems like if you arent on Hylan Blvd, then you live in the fucking frontier and are on your own.
Yeah I don't really like this fucking borough but it was cheaper to buy here than in Brooklyn. I live 5 minutes away from verrazano so I consider myself to be in Brooklyn anyway :D

Do not drive on SI Expressway today. Holy shit what an experience lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah I don't really like this fucking borough but it was cheaper to buy here than in Brooklyn. I live 5 minutes away from verrazano so I consider myself to be in Brooklyn anyway :D

Do not drive on SI Expressway today. Holy shit what an experience lol.
between the deer and the bad illegal alien drivers, its pretty bad all the time.

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>

No fucking kidding right? Went outside at 11am in Brooklyn and every fucking street is unsalted and unplowed. Yet last year they pre salted and were plowing round the clock. Only a month until I'm in Florida away from this shit.

• 2Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
No fucking kidding right? Went outside at 11am in Brooklyn and every fucking street is unsalted and unplowed. Yet last year they pre salted and were plowing round the clock. Only a month until I'm in Florida away from this shit.
Driving through park slope right now and it's like a skating rink. Everything is freezing and no salt in sight. Deblasio must be busy protesting against Trump somewhere. What a fag.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Cybsled

P-town is flooding in parts that have been designated as 500 year flood zones.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Have the equipment in the north east, but don't use it?? Incompetence?
No one fucking likes him so the sanitation department probably told him to eat a dick when he started making dumb ass demands.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
what the fuck. freezing floods?

Powerful snowstorm hits eastern U.S., snarling travel | Daily Mail Online

Boston drowns in historic 15ft flood of ice water - trapping people in cars and homes - as 'bomb cyclone' storm causes travel chaos across the Northeast and kills 6 - with the aftermath looking even more deadly
  • The National Weather Service is predicting 'life-threatening' cold overnight Friday and Saturday for Northeast
  • Northeast will be sent into a deep freeze that could cause roads and streets to be covered with snow and ice
  • For NY, streets will be nearly impossible to thaw out and Massachusetts' windchill values may fall to minus 15
  • A rapid plunge in pressure caused a 'bomb cyclone' system of fast heavy snowfall and winds up to 76mph
  • Boston experienced historic flooding as floodwaters hovered close to 15.1 foot mark similar to Blizzard of 1978
  • Three people were killed in North Carolina, one in South Carolina and two in Virginia, officials said
  • The Thursday storm caused traffic chaos as plows worked around-the-clock to try and keep roads clear
  • More than 5,000 flights in and out of the US today were cancelled thanks to the storm
  • All flights in and out of JFK and LaGuardia Airports in New York City were temporarily suspended
  • JFK will be closed until 7am Friday morning, but LaGuardia and Newark Liberty International Airports are open
  • Schools were ordered closed in New York, many parts of New Jersey, Boston and elsewhere in the region
  • Temperatures will stay below freezing through weekend, with New England getting weather colder than Mars
  • On Thursday, New York Gov Andrew Cuomo declared a state of emergency for several counties
  • Meanwhile, Florida, Georgia and SC continue to dig out of the rare winter storm that hit them Wednesday

Read more: Powerful snowstorm hits eastern U.S., snarling travel | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I just remembered tonight that it wasn't just 2 months ago I read we would have a warm start to the winter into January for this area of the US. It is one of the coldest the past 30 days that I can remember for the area.
The only thing I can figure is weathermen are all Democrats.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im just waiting for these guys to show up now.
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F578940%2F0a099f88-fd86-408f-96bc-b8938164983b.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Driving through park slope right now and it's like a skating rink. Everything is freezing and no salt in sight. Deblasio must be busy protesting against Trump somewhere. What a fag.
Sanctuary City money spent well

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
He is not lying, i live in park slope. they didnt plow until 9pm last night. the fucking sanitation director stated in an interview, "well if you dont see blacktop by tonight you won't see it till monday."

• 1Like

Archdruid Archeron

the Site Surgeon
<Granularity Engineer>
what the fuck. freezing floods?

Powerful snowstorm hits eastern U.S., snarling travel | Daily Mail Online

Boston drowns in historic 15ft flood of ice water - trapping people in cars and homes - as 'bomb cyclone' storm causes travel chaos across the Northeast and kills 6 - with the aftermath looking even more deadly
  • The National Weather Service is predicting 'life-threatening' cold overnight Friday and Saturday for Northeast
  • Northeast will be sent into a deep freeze that could cause roads and streets to be covered with snow and ice
  • For NY, streets will be nearly impossible to thaw out and Massachusetts' windchill values may fall to minus 15
  • A rapid plunge in pressure caused a 'bomb cyclone' system of fast heavy snowfall and winds up to 76mph
  • Boston experienced historic flooding as floodwaters hovered close to 15.1 foot mark similar to Blizzard of 1978
  • Three people were killed in North Carolina, one in South Carolina and two in Virginia, officials said
  • The Thursday storm caused traffic chaos as plows worked around-the-clock to try and keep roads clear
  • More than 5,000 flights in and out of the US today were cancelled thanks to the storm
  • All flights in and out of JFK and LaGuardia Airports in New York City were temporarily suspended
  • JFK will be closed until 7am Friday morning, but LaGuardia and Newark Liberty International Airports are open
  • Schools were ordered closed in New York, many parts of New Jersey, Boston and elsewhere in the region
  • Temperatures will stay below freezing through weekend, with New England getting weather colder than Mars
  • On Thursday, New York Gov Andrew Cuomo declared a state of emergency for several counties
  • Meanwhile, Florida, Georgia and SC continue to dig out of the rare winter storm that hit them Wednesday

Read more: Powerful snowstorm hits eastern U.S., snarling travel | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It's crazy how much this reads like a movie intro:

B5638D2D-0760-44E5-8DB2-399E750696FE.jpeg

• 1Like