Weather

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
I'm thinking more if Jack gets back the Unicorn horn quickly this would all be over soon

FIRE, FIRE, BURNING HIGHER, MAKING MUSIC LIKE A CHOIR!!

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Police: Driver in custody after SUV slides off road, fatally strikes pedestrian in N. Charleston

"NORTH CHARLESTON (WCSC) -

Police say the driver of a vehicle that fatally struck a pedestrian Friday morning in North Charleston is in custody.

A large SUV traveling on Ladson Road at Jamison Road hit a patch of ice on the roadway while trying to drive around traffic and lost control, striking the pedestrian, North Charleston Police Capt. David Singletary said."

Happened about 5 miles from my house this morning and I drove on both of those roads yesterday. The roads were still in really bad condition and I only imagine they did not get any better last night with a low temp of 16 degrees, so what did melt turned back into ice.

The snow is cool and all but it can stay away for another 8-10 years as far as I am concerned.

It looks horrible for y'all up in the northeast, be safe up there folks. KRA!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Are you friends with Shep? What about T-Ravenel? Looks like shit in Charleston, hard to believe this weather.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just remembered tonight that it wasn't just 2 months ago I read we would have a warm start to the winter into January for this area of the US. It is one of the coldest the past 30 days that I can remember for the area.
The only thing I can figure is weathermen are all Democrats.

Nate Silver is working at National Weather Service now.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Nate Silver is working at National Weather Service now.
Errrrrmergerd. Bomb cyclone!

nate.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
while trying to drive around traffic and lost control, striking the pedestrian, North Charleston Police Capt. David Singletary said."

I found the problem and hopefully the guy gets 5+ years in prison (altho i'd prefer the death penalty). Self-important faggots are the ones who cause most of the serious accidents, especially when it comes to snowy/icy roads.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I found the problem and hopefully the guy gets 5+ years in prison (altho i'd prefer the death penalty). Self-important faggots are the ones who cause most of the serious accidents, especially when it comes to snowy/icy roads.

Yup, a person who thinks they are the only fucking person in the world that matters really rustle my jimmies.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Back to normal. Rained all night and the clouds have really warmed it up. 70+ F later in the week. Funny about the freezing rain and such the poorest state in the country salted and sanded down all the bridges and interstate overpasses a day before it hit. A few years ago when I lived close to here I was commuting to Baton Rouge. We had a big ice deal and I figured how bad could it be so I walked out to the road. A solid 2" of ice on the road and I busted my ass going back down the ditch. Good thing nobody was out that day to see me :)

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Santa Barbara area is really fucked up right now. Serious rain has taken the entire city out of commission. Lot of flooding and landslides.

landslide cars on beach.jpg

montecito flooded.jpg

montecito flooded 2.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Just needs a good 8.0 earthquake to shake the rain soaked mountains down flat as Kansas and we're good.

This is pretty fucked up thing to say. 16 people are dead so far in Santa Barbara and more likely with all the missing. This is a disaster not something to joke about just cuz "LULZ CALIFORINA LIBERALS!"

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah WTF is wrong with you? Whenever shit like this happens in CA and people like you joke about it you fall into the exact stereotypes the "libtards" always spout. Literally laughing at people dying.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Look at all those fucking racist trees still standing. God damn patriarchy.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I never want random people dying in disasters as the victims are a solid mix of all sides of the spectrum.
Now specific people dying, I have no issues with at all.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah WTF is wrong with you? Whenever shit like this happens in CA and people like you joke about it you fall into the exact stereotypes the "libtards" always spout. Literally laughing at people dying.
These ca libs are the same assholes that say mid West rednecks should live elsewhere if they're constantly being hit by tornados, well you live in santa Barbara, why didn't you build a flood proof home so close to the coast?

• 3Like