Weather

Goatface

they upgraded the fri-sat prediction here to 2 to 6 inches and wind gusts up to 35mph

we don't normally get the prediction as most of the area is 2400+' while we are down in a hole around 1200-1400', so we might get an inch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
More crazy weather. Was 85F last week. 77F today. 25F tonight.

• 1Like

Goatface

1647022407795.png

first time i have seen this, on amazon right now, it is currently 55 and sunny, sat is the only day supposed to have bad weather. we don't have same or next day delivery here either.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I live far enough east this will be a non-event with temperatures above freezing until the storm is almost done.

LKREQ6NJDJEMLNOS7UWHXMKTH4.PNG

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
View attachment 402769
first time i have seen this, on amazon right now, it is currently 55 and sunny, sat is the only day supposed to have bad weather. we don't have same or next day delivery here either.
I live in a big condo complex and have ordered a ton of Amazon stuff but yesterday they delivered to a completely wrong unit and took a picture of the package at a different door and welcome mat. Delivery times are really weird now they are usually either within a day or 2 or delayed about a week with no warning, that's with Prime.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
More crazy weather. Was 85F last week. 77F today. 25F tonight.
This is a weird cold front. We're supposed to get below freezing here in Florida. In March.

That map says "freeze watch" but we're on the coast and it's forecast for 28 or 29 overnight.

It's going to be like a 50 degree drop, and then right back to normal a day and a half later.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This is a weird cold front. We're supposed to get below freezing here in Florida. In March.

That map says "freeze watch" but we're on the coast and it's forecast for 28 or 29 overnight.

It's going to be like a 50 degree drop, and then right back to normal a day and a half later.
wtf, 1hr ago it was 60, now it's like 30

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It was -5 when I woke up this morning. High of 20 during the day and the forecast says it's supposed to be +50 tomorrow.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
just enough snow to make the roads semi gay and then super gay later on when everything that melted turns to ice. oh well winter is almost over. next week is gonna be upper 50s and 60s. BBQ season is upon us.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
just enough snow to make the roads semi gay and then super gay later on when everything that melted turns to ice. oh well winter is almost over. next week is gonna be upper 50s and 60s. BBQ season is upon us.
how are you the only person in jersey w/o awd and still alive?

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah we're getting flurries but with like 40 mph wind pushing the shit around. Still above freezing for now.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nothing to shovel and the wind is drying out the roads before we get any freezing. Nice try, winter see you next year.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
how are you the only person in jersey w/o awd and still alive?
lol, i learned how to drive on shitty rear wheel drive cars from the 60s and 70s, front wheel drive is basically AWD to me. just drive slow and carefu and you are fine. seriously though, snowy and icy roads arent what gets you, hydroplaning is much more dangerous because its unexpected.
iu

i literally did one of those 360 spins at an intersection on brand new tires . had the bejesus scared out of me.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lol, i learned how to drive on shitty rear wheel drive cars from the 60s and 70s, front wheel drive is basically AWD to me. just drive slow and carefu and you are fine. seriously though, snowy and icy roads arent what gets you, hydroplaning is much more dangerous because its unexpected.
iu

i literally did one of those 360 spins at an intersection on brand new tires . had the bejesus scared out of me.
i did 180 coming off a rainy ramp in pa at night, to this day i don't trust any road that isn't part of the earth

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Temp dropped 10 degrees in like 5 minutes and flurries turned to actual snow. Luckily the way this worked out should be no chance of icing up.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
iu

Was curious if the truck managed to save it then the gif cut off :(

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Been shit up here. Had some super wet snow late last night and this morning, then the sun came out for a bit and started melting the top layer of it all, then damn near a squall came in and a shit load of wind, froze the top layer and everything that didn’t freeze is blowing the fuck all over the place and causing white outs.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users