Weather

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah. Thanks for pointing out howwrongI was! In front of Lurkingdirk and everything!
jcBnfdI.gif

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I think I drove through the beginnings of that storm. I've never seen rain so heavy. Could only see a few feet ahead of us, ended up running over something metal probably someone's gutter torn off their house.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure how the tornado blew him away though, the weight of his balls should have easily anchored him to the ground. That video is intense as fuck, and dude doesn't even flinch.

Reminded me of this one (no where near as scary though):

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Took a nap yesterday afternoon. Laid down for about an hour. Got 2.5" of rain during that time. Thought all that stuff was done. Hour later the sun was out.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
About to hammer us here in Colorado again. Supposed to be three to four days of rain/snow, with the high country expecting 30+ inches of snow in some places.

Really hope it is mostly rain here where I am, pretty much over the snow for the year....

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Indeed...born in the Springs and haven't seen a reason to leave, just ready for the warmer months to kick in I guess.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Can't think of a better place to put this, so here it goes. Its flooding in Houston apparently like crazy right now (Who knew cities built in the middle of swamps would flood?) and this reporter was trying to do a report on the scene of a flooded street.

Not one, but two separate cars drive past him minutes apart into this flooded street. Its unclear if the driver of the first car, which you'll see floating in the background of this video, drowned or escaped.

The video is of the second driver driving into the flooded area, and basically, how do people like this even manage to tie their shoelaces, much less own, be licensed to operate, and capable of driving a motor vehicle?

Seriously, I doubt most (but not all!) of the people who would read this here would never be so stupid as to try and drive into a flooded area, but just in case one of the ones who would do something like that are reading this:

Do not drive into flooded streets, you dumb ass. That shit will fucking kill you.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's pretty crazy here. My area was one of the hardest hit (about 15" or so) but luckily, nothing too major (at least from my perspective). I was driving home from work Sunday night and got into a bit of high water getting home, but nothing like in that video. By the time I pulled into my driveway, I parked behind my wife, and stepped out of my truck into almost knee high water. One subdivision over from where I am, it looks like a small hurricane went through. My neighborhood looked normal this afternoon. It's supposed to keep up the next few days. At least I get a truncated work week!

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love the fact the guy tries putting it in reverse as its floating like a sinking ship, then opens his door and says "what do I do"?

Swim dumbass! Darwin award averted.