What are you playing?

Aphextwin_sl

shitlord
Going through my rather large backlog of steam summer sale games I picked up. Currently playing XCOM- Enemy Within, also DOOM 3 and RAGE.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
God damn you people getting me addicted to cookie click.
I've finally almost beaten it. I was pretty close before but then they did an update which added antimatter condensers, which means I need to get those caught up to my other buildings. I have, I think, 91 of them now and each one costs over a quadrillion cookies to buy. So at this point I'm able to buy one a day or so. But I've got all the upgrades and I'm closing in on maxing the achievements. I think I have just 5 or 6 left.

I beat Titan Quest recently and I've moved on to Tropico 4, which I just picked up in the current Humble Bundle.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I think I beat Cookie Clicker! lol.

Got every normal achievement except for 777 Golden Cookies clicked, and I got 4 Shadow achievements (Speed Baking 1-3 and Hardcore).

When I did the necessary reset to get the last few achievements, I was at "Cookies forfeited by resetting: 91,499,811,014,584,300.

Thassalottacookies.

Korgoth_sl

shitlord
As abandoned as the scene is nowadays, I still fire up UT2k4 from time to time and catch a short match with someone. There hasn't been a twitchy FPS to match it to date. :/

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Talies of Xillia, Remember Me, Diablo III, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Final Fantasy Tactics (yea, still), Dark Souls and Arkham City.

Haven't actually finished ToX, Remember Me or Arkham City yet though. Close on Remember Me, but still have a ton left to do in Tales and Arkham City.

Does Dark Souls ever get old for anyone? Holy shit it's like I could play this game whenever, it doesn't matter. I can't ever bring myself to trade it in.

Moebiwan

shitlord
Does Dark Souls ever get old for anyone? Holy shit it's like I could play this game whenever, it doesn't matter. I can't ever bring myself to trade it in.
I've been playing Borderlands 2 and the last several months I've been watching my 8 year old son destroy Dark Souls. He's got 2 characters in NG++, beat the normal playthrough with at least 5 characters, and just keeps on playing. Kid is a savant.
And I agree with you. I've got it for PS3 and PC and will never trade it in (or Demon's Souls for that matter).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Giving your 8 year old son a copy of Dark Souls? Dad of the Year award.

• 1Like

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Played a little Gunpoint. And indie 2D stealth-puzzle-platformer with a tone in between comedy and noire. Amusing so far. 50% off on steam at the moment.
Well I'll be damned I picked this up yesterday for €7 on Steam, it's a fun little game well worth the money. I had fun. Want more missions.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Fresh off a Plat of Spiderman, i finally completed RDR.

Obviously this was in prep for the sequel next month. I got about 1/4 of the way through when it first came out on PS3. I picked up a $15 XboxX copy when i got my X this summer and the graphics patch was truly outstanding with the 4k TV.

I really hope they improve on some of the gameplay aspects. Tapping X to run and ride your horse is no longer acceptable !

Now in the same vein, i am working on Shadow of the Colossus. Another game i started on PS3 never finished that really has done an amazing job modernizing the graphics.,

Next in line could be the Ezio Trilogy. But i heard the remaster was poorly done.

Trying to knock out this backlog, uhg still halfway through BOTW, but spiderman derailed that plan.

• 1Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Guess I'll start contributing to the thread as I go through the collection (don't call it backlog because I probably will never play every single game I own).

Currently playing through Mass Effect (1) and Risk of Rain. With some Fortnite dabbled here and there. Risk of Rain is actually somewhat addicting in short bursts.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Playing Dragonquest 11 on the PS4 until the release of Red Dead Redemption 2.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Magic Arena, Tabletop Simulator - creating my own stuff, X-COM 2; Minecraft and Call of Duty with 5yo

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Over the last couple years, I’ve settled into a pattern of alternating between playing a new game, and then revisiting an old one—to do a second play through, or to check out DLC that’s since been released. After beating Spider-Man PS4, I went back to finally do a second play through of Tyranny. Having just recently finished that, I’m now making use of my fairly recently purchased Switch to finally play Mario Odyssey.