What classic childhood movie would you like to be bastardized and remade by current hollywood.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX8MepQQzDRYB-DGdiKOnjhJzsb9AitL-Av_fUEmjSK7psyRR2.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This is a really tough question. It has to be a movie that has a chance to earn a lot of money. Otherwise they wouldn't waste their time. At the same time, it has to be something that you like, but don't love (so it doesn't corrupt your memory too much). That's really tough.

The only thing that popped into my mind (that hasn't already been made into a movie) was the cartoon, Dino Riders. I had a bunch of the toys when I was a kid. So a quick google search, and it looks like they may already be shopping that idea around.
There might be a Dino-Riders movie in the works | News | Geek.com

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this was one of my childhood favorites and it would be interesting to see them try and remake it. i doubt they could.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
The only black man who could have done Uncle Buck justice was Bernie Mac

and he is dead

khorum

Murder Apologist
That's why it's awesome.

Same with Dark Crystal. Just fucked up and awesome. We just had way better kids' entertainment back then because people didn't assume the kids were WEEPY LITTLE SNOWFLAKES who should all get a medal and shit.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
It would be great if they brought Ghostbusters back. Put some of the old cast in it, pass the torch to their kids. Could be a reboot/third movie.

Or if a new reboot, you might hold on to the slightly darker setting of the film with maybe the original crew dying to the new threat as amateur ghost enthusiasts leading to a new cast forming as the Ghostbusters.

Lots of great ways that movie could be brought back. Even Hollywood with their ways to botch remakes would have to work very hard, almost intentionally, to mess up that....

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
9 1/2 weeks
Porky's
Police Academy the BLM version.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user