What tickles your pickle

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Sounds like you need to arrange an office wide arm wrestling competition
When some of the women eventually beat the soy boys at this be sure to let them know that those are not actually men. Hopefully while the soy boys are in earshot.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
When some of the women eventually beat the soy boys at this be sure to let them know that those are not actually men. Hopefully while the soy boys are in earshot.
Yea, that's kinda how the conversation went.
"Most of the strongest people I know personally are women!"
"You mean PHYSICAL strength?"
"Yes, like upper body strength."
"You live in Portland"
"So?"
"I've seen the men you hang out with in Portland. They're all malnourished soyboys that watch My Little Pony"
"That's.....an exaggeration"
"So is your assessment of your female friend's physical strength"

lulz.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
the funny part is that if they ever did get the butchiest dyke in the office to arm wrestle the soyiest boy, the dude would probably still win unless he was a literal caricature of a man. They'd have to bring in a Tranny to have a real shot.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
the funny part is that if they ever did get the butchiest dyke in the office to arm wrestle the soyiest boy, the dude would probably still win unless he was a literal caricature of a man. They'd have to bring in a Tranny to have a real shot.
I work with a 23yo soyboy that would absolutely get his ass kicked by about half of our female engineers and field techs. Portland is even worse. But I'm in Oregon and this whole damn place is kind of an exception.

• 1Harrow

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I work with a 23yo soyboy that would absolutely get his ass kicked by about half of our female engineers and field techs. Portland is even worse. But I'm in Oregon and this whole damn place is kind of an exception.
Speaking of Portland, OR - how's our boy tyen tyen doing?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, that's kinda how the conversation went.
"Most of the strongest people I know personally are women!"
"You mean PHYSICAL strength?"
"Yes, like upper body strength."
"You live in Portland"
"So?"
"I've seen the men you hang out with in Portland. They're all malnourished soyboys that watch My Little Pony"
"That's.....an exaggeration"
"So is your assessment of your female friend's physical strength"

lulz.

Happy to get you a job in Houston so I can hear that funny shit daily.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm trying to help my daughter go to sleep by counting my little ponies, but I only know 2 so I'm googling all of them. There's one called derpy.
Screenshot_20220731-212525_Chrome.jpg

• 2OK, Sure
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm happy to say that apparently I didn't know the name of a single pony. I thought bitch pudding was one.

• 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm happy to say that apparently I didn't know the name of a single pony. I thought bitch pudding was one.
My daughter draws pictures of Fluttershy and rainbow dash non stop, so I hear about those two fuckers all the time. I cringed last week when I mentioned something at work about it and one of our drafters got all excited and started talking about it. I hate bronies.

• 3Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My daughter draws pictures of Fluttershy and rainbow dash non stop, so I hear about those two fuckers all the time. I cringed last week when I mentioned something at work about it and one of our drafters got all excited and started talking about it. I hate bronies.

Now you know to ignore that person and remove their existence from your brain.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I bartend one night a week at a local spot for the hell of it and usually serve some interesting folk. Met an honest to god hobo tonight. Older haggard looking guy in his late 60’s early 70’s, jacked up teeth, but had surprisingly clean but worn clothes.

When I first saw him walk up I thought “here we go…” but he was incredibly nice fella who just talked about moving from place to place, setting up a tent somewhere out of the way and then working odd jobs for a few months before moving along. Was apparently a union worker for most of his life so he had a pension plus a decent inheritance from when his mom died so he’d just work as pest control, or some carpentry until he wanted to go somewhere else.

Had a lot to say about how disgusted he was by bums who spent the whole day getting fucked up, fucking each other over and leaving trash all over the place. Also about how mad he was about the 2020 protests and how “back in my day when we were mad about something, sure we marched on the streets but we didn’t fuck up another man’s property for the hell of it”

Went into pretty great detail about the time he got gut stabbed (didn’t need to hear about that honestly) and going to visit his daughter in Arizona.

Paid his tab at the end and tipped extremely well. Just kind of brightened my day.

Last edited:
  • 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
One of our survey party chiefs is about 55 years old. His son is 17 and has spent all summer working with us as an intern. Most of that time, he's working on the crew with his dad.

Every morning when I come in, they're down in the equipment room together, packing stuff up, laughing and cracking jokes with eachother. Every afternoon when they get back from the field work, they're talking about what they got done, how much they have left to do....and laughing and cracking jokes and stuff.

Also, the son is kind of an awkward, skinny nerd type.

Just cool to see an older dad and his young son, who seem like polar opposites, working and having a good time together.

• 6Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I had a baller robo call earlier. First off, I always appreciate when you can't hear the machine pausing and searching for the proper response. It almost sounded like natural speech. It started off with a time share offer. When it didn't get the response it wanted (I guess, I'm not sure if it ever understood me) it switched to 'our records indicate you have a time share you want to get out of'. So I told it that yes I wanted to speak to a representative. Instead of taking me to a person, it said 'our records indicate your car is eligible for an extended warranty would you like to talk to someone about that?'. Then i responded yes, but what I really need right now is microsoft tech support. Then it put me on hold for over an hour.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Had my annual review yesterday, got a nice bump. I had no idea what my hourly rate was until my boss told me what it was before and after my raise. I'm not a grown up.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I got my daughter a little bag of Jelly Bellies and put 6 or 7 of them on her plate after she finished dinner. When I was washing dishes, she screamed "DADDY!" in her panicked voice, not a playing around voice. I ran over to her and said "What? Whats wrong?!" And she said "There is something wrong with this belly jelly its poison or something!". I held my hand out and she spit it out in my hand.

White and yellow. Buttered popcorn. Rofl, the Notorious buttered popcorn...

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 6 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Oh man. The woman and I got food poisoning yesterday. I'm sure its from the produce I got from the shitty grocery store I don't normally shop at. Lots and lots of puking and pooping yesterday. On the up side, I discovered that Squirt is really damn tasty. Only thing I could keep down.

• 1Harrow

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
We hired a guy last year to work on our survey field crew. Found him working at a tire store, but one of the party chiefs was impressed with him. Now I'm training him to be my right hand man on UAS/Photogrammetry/Lidar/GIS.

He's picking all of it up amazingly quick. Way faster than other people I've tried to teach, who were college grads with relevant degrees.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users