What tickles your pickle

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My understanding of finances and investments is on par with that of a retarded 3 year old squirrel. A few years ago, I was offered stock options at work. I don't know how any of this shit works, so I just did whatever my (former) business consultant told me to do. Just found out 4 minutes ago what I currently own (and forgot I had) is worth $100k.

Wooooo!!! Time to buy a hummer and start a record label!

Is that 100k total value or 100k more than your strike price?

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
One of my besties got through USCG boot a little while ago and is getting married in a couple days. Kid has a ton of energy; super proud of him.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I hate when dutch bro hos flirt for 5 seconds right when it's time to tap the tip button. Today, I told a girl in a beanie and Carhartt jacket "I like your style girl" first. She blushed and didn't even ask for a tip.

Muhahaha I figured it out....

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

My enjoyment of coffee has diminished immensely ever since I started eating healthier. Until just now. Chocolate protein powder has brought my enjoyment of coffee back and no guilt.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm at a small town diner with my daughter and there's a church group of ~80yo ladies next to us talking about how much they like Post Malone

• 3Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
My enjoyment of coffee has diminished immensely ever since I started eating healthier. Until just now. Chocolate protein powder has brought my enjoyment of coffee back and no guilt.
The only way I can even drink coffee is with this stuff

719sZqvzkmL.jpg

Makes it taste like a hot chocolate. 0 carbs, 0 sugar

• 1Like

Brad2770

The only way I can even drink coffee is with this stuff

View attachment 457282

Makes it taste like a hot chocolate. 0 carbs, 0 sugar
Coffee mate is my thing too, but I liked Hazelnut. Too much. I’m not a fan of the fake sweetener aftertaste. It’s been difficult finding something. I’ll see if i can locate some of that stuff. Thanks.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Coffee mate is my thing too, but I liked Hazelnut. Too much. I’m not a fan of the fake sweetener aftertaste. It’s been difficult finding something. I’ll see if i can locate some of that stuff. Thanks.
I too hate the fake sweetener aftertaste, this doesn't have any. No sugar, No aspartame.
And if you want sweet without the nasty after taste you might want to check out Stevia products (made famous in Breaking Bad) but the shit is really good and much better than Aspartame

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Brad2770

What's wrong with plain old udder juice?
I can drink it in place of water. Before I changed my diet, I was drinking about 600 calories worth of creamer a day plus almost a gallon of vitamin D milk. I have no self control when it comes to dairy. I love it.

7854AD50-C12F-4675-A032-F139846BEFCE.gif

• 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
What's wrong with plain old udder juice?
Milk in coffee would be fine, if you like coffee. I don't, hate the taste (but god do I love the smell). So if I am to drink any coffee the flavor has to be buried under a ton of other flavors. And you may ask yourself "why does he drink coffee"...I love a nice hot drink with a nice strong caffeine kick.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
And if you want sweet without the nasty after taste you might want to check out Stevia products

WTF? Stevia is all nasty aftertaste. If you've been using it for years I can understand becoming accustomed to it, but whenever I've tried it I was left with a bad aftertaste that lasted for a while.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm at a convention. Currently sitting in the Hyatt chow hall. There's a bunch of paintings hanging up of melanin-rich dirt sifters looking all African and stuff.

3 black dudes in suits sitting directly underneath one of the paintings, laughing and making fun of it.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
We just rehired a former student of mine who when I knew her was a heterosexual ex college softball player. She dated men and had boyfriends back then. She took up rollerderby after she left and finished the stereotype by marrying a woman. I asked if they are going to have kids and she replied the world is overpopulated and she isn't going to contribute to that. I decided to start trolling.

Every day I sneak a picture of my 2yo grandson or some other kid into the day somehow. A screensaver or background, showing some landscape feature or travel picture with a kid in it. She literally can't even look at the pictures. It's hilarious. It's obvious what's going on with her and the denial... It's extreme. In a way I feel bad because she used to be one of the ones you wanted to have kids. Shrewd, hard-working almost six feet tall and not obese (not thin either).

I'll just keep it up, getting tickled every time because I know that eventually she'll figure it out and it'll be a hard pill to swallow.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Brad2770

I think we can all agree on that one, but bro, come on, that's literally the first post in this thread!
How often do you go back to the first post in a large thread?

plus, it’s getting paid to shit. I wouldn’t mind if it was on every page.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Was working with a cute girl last week. She looked to be in her 20's so not too hard to still look good. But she had the ugliest laugh and it amused the everloving fuck out of me. When she laughed, her head would go back (not tilt back, just move back) which made her chin disappear. Then her neck and nose would flare out and she'd give a quick snort. I wish I was funny IRL because I would have paid money to see her laugh really hard. My gut tells me she grunts and squeals like a hog when she really gets going.

• 2Worf
  • 1Haram
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users