What We Do in the Shadows

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The virgin episode from last season is still my favorite, but I'd put the ghost episode and Jackie Daytona from this season very close behind.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
They need to get merch going from this. I have a friend who also loves this show and I'd like nothing more than to leave a Nadjya doll in the corner of a room at their house without telling them.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That line made me think of this place.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
They officially renewed for a third season on Friday. Honestly I'm surprised they waited this long to do so. I did a double take when I saw the news item scroll past as I was certain that it had to have already happened.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
They officially renewed for a third season on Friday. Honestly I'm surprised they waited this long to do so. I did a double take when I saw the news item scroll past as I was certain that it had to have already happened.
How are the ratings for this? I figured this series would only attract a niche audience.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
How are the ratings for this? I figured this series would only attract a niche audience.

My wife asked me last night if many people watched it and how it got a second season. I honestly had no answer for her even though I love it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's FX. These are the kinds of shows they air. Same people who had Archer, Atlanta, You're the Worst, and Louie.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This show is the only reason I have Hulu.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Because I think the appeal of It's Always Sunny is a bit more broad than those.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fantastic episode. Many laugh out loud moments. Colin setting them up for the open mic. Just fantastic.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
The documentary film crew has to be Colin Robinson's doing yeah?
It would not surprise me in the least to eventually learn he's the executive producer and the end of the series will be him moving on to another house of vampires...