What We Do in the Shadows

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sevens

Log Wizard
It would not surprise me in the least to eventually learn he's the executive producer and the end of the series will be him moving on to another house of vampires...
Actually in one episode they said Colin Robinson "came with the house", so it would be more like a new crew of vampires moving in the house

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Actually in one episode they said Colin Robinson "came with the house", so it would be more like a new crew of vampires moving in the house

Good point sir, my conspiracy theory stands amended that the end of the series will be them leaving, and him inviting a new group in.... Alternatively Guillermo ends up killing them, but he keeps Gizmo around since he knows that he drives vampires to anger/frustration which facilitates the feeding. Alternatively Guillermo is in on it.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
That episode was fantastic. Laszlo's old fashioned names for instruments killed me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I think this weeks episode (all the damn witches) just might be my favorite of the series.....Nandor and Lazlo's conversation while being threatened with semen extraction had me rolling in laughter.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
If someone can find a clip of Laszlo explaining the 'scientific' reason that people think they see ghosts I will be forever in your debt. It is my favorite joke of the entire series.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yeah. last three episodes all, topped each other for best episode yet. its crazy.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"Yes they are near. The smell of beef and sulfur is overwhelming."

"That's just Brooklyn."

Fucking hahahahahhahaha

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Who was the main witch? I recognized her but can't remember from where.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
MILFs! Even better.

Edit: And the Milf part is a good example why this show is so funny. The excpected reaction from Lazlo and Nandor is disgust. Something witty how ugly and old they are. But this show keeps suprising you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Ive been trying to get people I know to watch this. It's not been easy since Hulu is less mainstream than Netflix or Prime. Everyone I've managed to cajole into watching even one episode has been instantly hooked and devours the rest in a bachanal of binging.

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
If someone can find a clip of Laszlo explaining the 'scientific' reason that people think they see ghosts I will be forever in your debt. It is my favorite joke of the entire series.

Cant insert link properly with phone, I'm a tard. But search using the above text.

edit: fixed link on laptop!

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Cant insert link properly with phone, I'm a tard. But search using the above text.

giphy.gif

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Without a doubt the funniest episode of the season. This scene fucking floors me every goddamn time..

Then the long gag with Colin's Up Dog joke paying off at the end. Fucking brilliant episode.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm going to be heartbroken when this season ends.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We just recently got into this and its brilliant. We have really enoyed Guillermo being an accidental badass vamp slayer. Colin and Lazlo are the highlights of the show I think.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So was this the season finale at the theater?

Did it look to anyone else like the actual cast were the re-enactors on stage? All except guillermo. Maybe they were stunt doubles.