What We Do in the Shadows

Qhue

Trump's Staff
That was indeed the season finale. Loved that they were less concerned about the mortal danger they were in and more worried about how they were depicted in the re-enactment.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
great season finale. Nadja not having any idea how long humans live, and all the corpses in the house they kept tripping over slayed me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Liked the season finale, will be interesting to see how the write their way out. Although I assume the out was already in plan.

My personal bet is that there won't be retribution on Gizmo because none of them will remember who he actually was.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One of my favorite parts are Lazlo's green adidas track pants. While totally absurd that he would even own a pair in the first place, they convey him being a complete mess so very well in an instant.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Aren't you supposed to say "no homo" after talking about a dude's clothes?

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
So did anyone else notice that Gregor is doing an impression of Chris Hemsworth?

Because he is, and it's great!

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gave a look at it because why not, ended up binging the whole thing: the energy vampire stuff is absolutely awesome, show is most of the time very funny and there's a "'comfy" vibe going on with the gang's adventures. I love how the show makes fun of vampire lore by putting vampire characters in impossible situations and they most of the time get away by just using their powers, which is utter mundane shit to them.

It's good shit, definitely.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
I hate The Office but I love the shit out of this show,not sure why the disparity they seem kind of similar in premise. I have gotten everyone I know to watch this and everyone has loved it.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I hate The Office but I love the shit out of this show,not sure why the disparity they seem kind of similar in premise. I have gotten everyone I know to watch this and everyone has loved it.

For some reason I find The Office to be "awkward." I can't watch it either. This on the other hand, is good shit.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Caught this randomly yesterday, it's fucking great. Is it on any UK streaming services?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
finally found time for s2, i tried real hard to not watch it episodic and just binge all in one go