What We Do in the Shadows

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rewatched this show again over the weekend. God damn it just gets funnier and funnier. Such an underrated show.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Finally! That spin off is coming to HBO Max soon too right? Wellington Paranormal I think?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Best comedy on TV currently. Maybe even the best "show" on TV.

Beer Shadowsfx GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finally! That spin off is coming to HBO Max soon too right? Wellington Paranormal I think?
Ya CW first then HBO Max some time after. Its a spinoff of the original movie and is decent. The third season was the best.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I've seen bits of season 1 and 2 and it didn't impress me that much, it's very similar in style to the movie and it's New Zealand actors and production. It's kinda OK.

What we do in the Shadows is probably the only thing in media history to have a better US version (not sure how American it is though with a few British actors as main characters), can't wait for season 3.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I've seen bits of season 1 and 2 and it didn't impress me that much, it's very similar in style to the movie and it's New Zealand actors and production. It's kinda OK.

What we do in the Shadows is probably the only thing in media history to have a better US version (not sure how American it is though with a few British actors as main characters), can't wait for season 3.
Being Human US version was better IMO.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Show is great, trailer is great, everything is great.

If you like this show you should check out his new one on Hulu, Reservation Dogs.

• 4Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
New season begins tonight
Cant fucking wait, love this show

Last edited:
  • 10Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I was thinking "wait...how is he cooking the chicken...". Of course there was a better explanation.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users