What We Do in the Shadows

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
pretty sure I don't agree with that. Basically EVERY show, starts ok, but doesn't really come together until season 3. Especially comedies. From the Office to the Simpsons, to Sienfield, etc. I bet if you somehow took a poll of every tv shows "best season", s3 would be the most answered by a long mile.

then, theres "flanderization". yes, multi-facitated characters get Flanderized into walking jokes. A characters idiosyncrasies get exaggerated more and more.
iu

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Colin Robinson explaining the Big Bang Theory to Nandor in the latest episode was great.

"It's just science"

"It's a turtle"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Parks and rec was not good but turned great after i think season 3/4

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Colin Robinson explaining the Big Bang Theory to Nandor in the latest episode was great.

"It's just science"

"It's a turtle"
I thought the whole "ancestral dirt" bit was kinda lame, but Nandor getting existential and addicted to gambling, Nadja being a whore for the Rat Pack, and Lazlo wanting to know all about Guierrmo's parents' sex life was top tier keke.

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
The out come of the boxing match had me literally choking on my drink, I was not expecting that.

• 2Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
What I don't get is why he had to fly around, they took a bunch of it from the house and looked like they had a bunch more.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This was one of the best episodes for sure. Colin Robinson was so funny and Nandor’s obsession with the Big Bang theory was so good.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
What I don't get is why he had to fly around, they took a bunch of it from the house and looked like they had a bunch more.
Nandor at least made a comment about taking all of his native soil when he was collecting it before the trip. Can't remember if Laszlo and Nadja did the same.

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage

They took all of it from the house, and then the housekeeper at the hotel vacuumed it all up. They even showed all of this AND had the characters talk about.

Like... they went out of their way to explain all of this in painstaking detail and then also show it.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
They took all of it from the house, and then the housekeeper at the hotel vacuumed it all up. They even showed all of this AND had the characters talk about.

Like... they went out of their way to explain all of this in painstaking detail and then also show it.
ROFL half the reason the whole dirt bit sucked is precisely because they spent so much fucking time focusing on/explaining it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

The pile they showed them digging from looked like it had a bunch left. All good though, still one of the best shows on TV.

• 2Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Pretty bad episode. Maybe laughed once. The whole Guillermo/judgment thing was such a waste of time.

• 1Garbage

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
As with every show he is in, I just want an entire show of Matt Berry being a vampire. His delivery is fucking hysterical. I can't get over how much I love him.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
As with every show he is in, I just want an entire show of Matt Berry being a vampire. His delivery is fucking hysterical. I can't get over how much I love him.
I love how he is just Matt Berry in everything, he can't actually act.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i feel they really missed out calling it HR human resources, instead of VR vampire resources

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lazlo thinking that Sean wanted to bang, then hypnotizing him when he found out he didn't had me laughing pretty good. Other than that, pretty minor lulz all around.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Lost my shit at the Baron riding on the hellhound. Lazlo swallowing the harmonica was also pretty great.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Happy they brought the Barren back. Doug Jones is awesome.

Kristen Schaal has been in every or nearly every episode this season. I don't mind a bit.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users